[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

reddit getting passive-aggressive, huh

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: oy vey.png (20KB, 665x101px) Image search: [Google]
oy vey.png
20KB, 665x101px
reddit getting passive-aggressive, huh
>>
>>34568815
yeah you would know
>>
File: 6536467574.jpg (8KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
6536467574.jpg
8KB, 221x228px
>>34568815
why is literally every big corp bound to eventually fall for jewish tricks? google, facebook and now reddit. what the fuck am i supposed to browse
>>
>>34568858
do thoy foyl for thoym or are thoy controyeled boy jews at the stoyert? oy vey
>>
File: 1484594834447.jpg (187KB, 1010x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1484594834447.jpg
187KB, 1010x1036px
>>34568878
durr? hurr?
>>
>>34568858
Because these services don't really make a profit, so they can use them for propaganda purposes.

>now reddit
Only now?
>>
>>34568858
>why is literally every big corp bound to eventually fall for jewish tricks?

Because big corps are a jewish trick by conception
>>
>>34568815
Wtf I hate immigrants now
>>
>>34568908
up to this moment, it wasn't that obvious imo. but literally turning the frontpage of reddit into far-left political statement is way too fucking much
>>
File: jews1.jpg (85KB, 700x387px) Image search: [Google]
jews1.jpg
85KB, 700x387px
>>34568858

You literally just answered your own question

They ARE Jews. Controlled by Jews. Owned by Jews. Invested by Jews. Financed by Jews. They're the ones pulling off the trickery to the goyim masses.
>>
>>34568948
facebook an google started out in somebodys basement, it took them many years to get where they are now. you cant tell me that 100% of companies in the state are inspired and founded by jews, its technically impossible. so wheres the moment when a company is bought by the jewish agenda?
>>
>>34568984
>not knowing that Mark Zuckerberg is a direct descendent of the Rockefeller family and they just changed his name so no one would know
>not knowing that the CIA was a primary investor in Facebook from the beginning
Anyone who has any type of influence or power in this day and age is only there because they are the Jewish elite or because the Jewish elite want them there.
>>
>>34569042
what about apple? why did the jews wait 30 years since foundation to make it conquer the market?
>>
>>34569122
I don't know I'm making things up as I go.
>>
>>34568858
If you fall for the groupthink, normies will have urges to buy your products because they think you're nice. Basic advertising, anon...
>>
>>34569169
leftists are not a vast majorit of voters, last us election proved that. the best marketing policy would be full neutrality
>>
>>34568858
>institution express opinion that immigrants is built by immigrants (which is only partially true, the foundation is really just Central European sailors who were colonisers more than immigrants)
>OH MAN IT'S THE JEWS
I'm not one to defend Reddit, but this a conception that makes sense that that public would fall for. Moderate liberalism is the most rational and empathetic political orientation
>>
>>34569288
>no borders policy is rational

conversation dropped
>>
>>34568815
That's not passive aggressive you sperg, it's literally a statement of belief.
>>
>>34569122

because you have to establish anti-trust, by having two companies dominate, no others can make it in

THE JOOOOOOOOOOSSSSS
>>
>>34569246
Trump didn't win the majority. He won the electoral college.

Also many large companies' major consumers live in cities, which are generally liberal.
>>
>>34568984
jews will buy anything that has established a huge influencial userbase
even hiro has jewish contributors
>>
>>34569539
good point senpai oregano
>>
Can we agree that we need more immigrants? But the cute, productive asian kind, not middle easterners and africans.
>>
>>34569334
tell me why no borders isn't good?
>>
>>34569702
this is literally what trump wants
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.