[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

daily bogthread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

daily bogthread
>>
>>34568766
Don't push it with the bogs. They will make themselves known to robots over time.
>>
File: 1485891618738.png (991KB, 626x719px) Image search: [Google]
1485891618738.png
991KB, 626x719px
>>34568787
Bogs are robots who got beyond their autism and achieved greatness
>>
boggobro reporting.

late for work cuz im shitting. idc.
>>
>>34568766
Help, how do I become Bogdapilled?
>>
>>34569134
anothen bogposter here
we are legion
>>
who are they? Can someone, please, give me a quick rundown?
>>
>>34569182
well you need a quick rundown for starters lad
>>
>>34569182
you must be ready because nothing will be the same after you swallow the bogpill and see how long the chin goes...
>>
Lmao im scared
wtf is wrong with his face
>>
>>34569311
This is no laughing matter. The man you're looking at literally saved europe with one phone call.

Show some respect.
>>
IRON BUT FAIR HAND
>>
>>34569311

Alright, guys. I've had enough of this Bogdonoff meme. Im actually neighbour with the bogdanoffs.

Memes aside they are good guys, very respectful, got invited to their house on 2015 new years eve when they saw me drinking alone in the sidewalk, they just told me to "put on something nice". Needless to say i had a good time, even for a robot, best food i've ever had and that booze selection my god dont even remind me of that.

However they are very sensitive about their looks, they obviously know they fucked up big time. Last monday i saw them at the mart, tried to make idle talk with mr igor (his brother was picking fruits, waved at him from afar), but he sounded very sad, told me he had to hurry up. Now obviously they know about this stupid meme and pretty sure people irl made fun of them (more than usual). We arent close friends but they are actually good people but also old and fragile both physically and mentally.
Now i dont (and i cant) stop bogposting but think about it before making fun of them, would you like random people making fun of your sick grandma just because the way she looks, taking it on a level where people scream things at her irl?
>>
>>34569364
Not so subtle there BIDF.
>>
File: bog1.jpg (1MB, 3456x5184px) Image search: [Google]
bog1.jpg
1MB, 3456x5184px
bog vs kek who wins?
>>
File: 5.jpg (516KB, 1652x1576px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
516KB, 1652x1576px
>>34569364
tasty pasta make grichka happy
>>
Alright, guys. I've had enough of this Bogdonoff meme. Im actually neighbour with the bogdanoff.

Memes aside they are good guys, very respectful, got invited to their house on 2015 new years eve when they saw me drinking alone in the sidewalk, they just told me to "put on something nice". Needless to say i had a good time, even for a robot, best food i've ever had and that booze selection my god dont even remind me of that.

However they are very sensitive about their looks, they obviously know they fucked up big time. Last monday i saw them at the mart, tried to make idle talk with mr igor (his brother was picking fruits, waved at him from afar), but he sounded very sad, told me he had to hurry up. Now obviously they know about this stupid meme and pretty sure people irl made fun of them (more than usual). We arent close friends but they are actually good people but also old and fragile both physically and mentally.
Now i dont (and i cant) stop bogposting but think about it before making fun of them, would you like random people making fun of your sick grandma just because the way she looks, taking it on a level where people scream things at her irl?
>>
>>34569311
It's a mask they put over their faces to conceal their identity and blend in with Humanity
>>
>>34569404
bog is kek's angel
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 658x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 658x640px
>>34569451
Dellipgob
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.