[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Male Best Friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 01.jpg (43KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
43KB, 640x640px
What compels a man to go after the girl his best friend likes? Are there codes of conduct?

Why do men chase after the same girl at the same time? Do they not have any respect?

>I know girls have a "IDC if you dated him in your past life karma 3 birth cycles ago, I won't even glance at him." Aren't men the founders of loyalty and honor?
>>
File: trustnoone.jpg (113KB, 1184x700px) Image search: [Google]
trustnoone.jpg
113KB, 1184x700px
>>34568454
See image for good advice.
>>
>>34568454
as long as they dont have a history it should be okay but you have to talk to him about it. as long as he isnt a bitch he will be fine with it.
>>
If you have a best friend with a gf, you'll likely see the gf often. The more you see someone the more you're likely to grow attached. In addition to this there's also a perverse attraction to the "affair" since it's one of the biggest taboos. If both people are attracted to eachother enough and have morals lacking enough, then it's a no brainer for them.
>>
>>34568454
Protip: If two friends are attracted to the same roastie, their friendship is as good as dead. Same if one of the friends gets a girlfriend.
>>
>>34569228
Oh - I meant two girls chasing after the same girl, but the girl has not dated either of them.

>>34569424
Really? That's incredible. I never knew that. It's one thing to be attracted to the same girl, but when they're both trying to get her attention / time or fight for her affection / to have has as a girlfriend... I don't understand what compels two men to do that, when they were friends with each other before the "roastie" came along :(? So men don't have a sacred bond where they can't go after the same person at the same time? I don't understand how they can do that.
>>
>Friend's girlfriend comes onto me at a gathering
>Reject her lightly
>Don't tell friend because I'm not sure if she was actually coming onto me due to autism
>A week or so later she fucks three of his other "friends" (who are also his housemates) and breaks up with him
>He gets kicked out by his housemates
>Tries to kill himself

I should have fucking told him, honestly. Oh well.
>>
>>34568454
They are NOT friends
>>
File: 1485071064730.jpg (72KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485071064730.jpg
72KB, 640x480px
>>34570557
You missed you're chance to fuck her too.
>>
File: 1058346.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1058346.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
>>34570658

Why would I wanna fuck a disloyal slut and betray my friend? What the fuck do you take me for, you fucking spoon?
>>
File: forest huts.jpg (68KB, 506x506px) Image search: [Google]
forest huts.jpg
68KB, 506x506px
>outing
>duke introduces me to jason
>jason is duke's best friend
>duke invited me because he really likes me, has been wanting to see me for years, and i knew jason slightly.
>the entire time, jason is trying to take the spotlight and tries to keep me company all night (with duke doing the same, both are on me). jason buys me a shot and calls me the next morning. jason grills me about romance and "why i don't have a boyfriend" etc on the way to venue beforehand too
>the next morning, jason calls and texts, also had texted the night before to make sure i arrived okay, and tells me he really likes me, how his parents would love me, i'm the girl his parents have told him about forever, how he has never met a girl like me, is 'amazed' by me, all the while not mentioning a word of duke... or their friendship.

why does this always happen? it's not as if these two pairs of people are never friends; in certain circumstances, these 2 boys (not the ones in this example but in other cases as well) have known each other longer than they knew me, and they see each other every week. they play sports together or just hang together - they're good friends.

but why does it make it okay to go after the same girl? are men just .. do they not care? is it free for all until one gets her? are there no boundaries? i'm just not sure, but it makes me feel weird and i end up pushing both away... 1) because i don't like the guy who was originally into me, but 2) the second best friend who ends up liking me or chasing after me, despite His Best friend going after me first, makes me question his integrity/loyalty/honor/morals and i feel a bit disgusted.

should i not feel disgusted? i think trying to swoop in and liking the same girl apparently, while your best friend does and has, is not a kind reflection of character. please tell me if i'm missing something fundamental about biological nature. ? :/

thank you..
>>
>>34570723
>betray my friend
He would have fucked her if she was your gf.
Fucking her wouldn't have made your friends situation any better or worse, but at least you would have gotten something out of it.
>>
>>34570786
>and i told him i see him as a brother, or that.. we can be good friends. not that this is important.

i'm just perplexed by how this pattern theme exists everywhere. am i wrong or what is going on? i feel like i'm either really stupid when it comes to human dynamics, or guys are all very weird and disloyal to each other..
>>
>>34570799
>He would have fucked her if she was your gf

Probably, but it's called being the better man, Anon. You have to choose to the right thing instead of writhing in the hedonistic mud.
>>
What if I'm a guy and I want to bang my guy best friend?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.