[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a normal amount of time dogs should want to be around

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0233.jpg (16KB, 208x242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0233.jpg
16KB, 208x242px
What's a normal amount of time dogs should want to be around you?

My 2 dogs only like to be around me for maybe 30minutes of the day, the other 23.5 hours they're off doing their own shit.

They have no interest in playing with me or just chilling out with me.

Is it because I'm always home? Did they just get use to mr always being around and got sick of me?
>>
>>34568436
Dw about it, dogs are like that. They might just be the curious type, bur don't want to play. I suggest taking them out on long walks in new places. What kind of dogs are they?
>>
Be glad, dogs are vermin.
Rats make better pets than dogs.
>>
>>34568475
West highland terriers. They're both turning 10 soon (sisters from same litter)
>>
>>34568507
Not sure about that breed. Labradors are pretty much the most loving dog breed I know. Maybe your dogs don't like an activity you are doing?
>>
Find a new adventure to go on to bond with them
>>
>>34568507
>sisters
so, have you done it lad? dont like i know you have

if you havent youre a normie
>>
>>34568507
West highland terriers are not lapdogs, they're independent dogs with high prey drive (hence why they'd be off doing their own thing) You got the wrong kind of breed if you wanted a typical loving pet.

T. Use to have westies growing up, they basically spent the entire day on search and destroy mode hunting rodents.
>>
>>34568436
>Is it because I'm always home?

yes, take your damn dogs outside for a good walk or run or game of fetch. Then they'll be very interested and excited about your presence, trust me.

When dogs are at home they spend most of their time sleeping.
>>
>>34568590
I guess this makes sense, they have killed a lot of mice over the years. I don't know how they catch them and kill them, blows my mind. I've had to remove so many mice with snapped necks from them.

>>34568619
I walk them at least an hour everyday.
>>
>>34568506
t. Ahmed Mohammed Haram Porkchop
>>
>>34568436
My dog can't get enough of me (I'm the only one in the house who really plays with her or gives here attention) and she always tries to stop me going upstairs (dog isn't allowed upstairs because of all the hairs that will get stuck in our carpet floor). She's a black labrador.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.