[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do white people age so terribly?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_5948.png (995KB, 904x632px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5948.png
995KB, 904x632px
Why do white people age so terribly?
>>
>>34567644
shit meme

desudesu
>>
File: goddamn i love being white.jpg (43KB, 494x661px) Image search: [Google]
goddamn i love being white.jpg
43KB, 494x661px
>>34567644

>Not being white

HAhahahahahahahaa, literally lost the genetic lottery you nigger
>>
Women in general age like shit.
>>
>>34567644
shit genes, its also why old white people hate different races so much
>>
Less melanin to protect the skin's collagen, leading to saggy skin.
>>
She didn't age poorly, she was ugly to start with. She just scrapped these tons of makeup off her face in the second pic.
>>
Take vitamins, eat healthy
Moisturize daily
Wear frownies
Cold showers
Tan if you want to look young till 40, old as shit by 50

And you will look young for a while
>>
>>34567644

aging badly is a problem of people having frequent sex or poor health care (non-conditioned house, unbalanced diet, psychostressed, and so on)

yes, a virgin ugly dude may have the same problem, but it's because it's an ugly dude.

I'm 49 but sometimes people think I'm 35 or even 30. This is because my diet is decent and I don't have sex.

People of my age aged terribly because married (with years of regular sex) and stressed by shitty jobs (like bank clerks).
>>
The only white women Ive seen that really look like shit in their 30s are those that fuck niggers in their teens and 20s. the ghetto life is hard on a ho. (Its mexican chicks that look like shit after 35, and thats universal)
>>
>>34567644
Why do 90% of black people die before the age of 50?
>>
File: nigga nigga, bang bang! .jpg (1MB, 917x4143px) Image search: [Google]
nigga nigga, bang bang! .jpg
1MB, 917x4143px
>>34568413

because Muh Gun Bang Bang
>>
>>34568278
That's not true. It's been proven that Latinos age slower

http://newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/latinos-age-slower-than-other-ethnicities-ucla-study-shows

http://www.sciencealert.com/latinos-age-more-slowly-than-the-rest-of-us-and-the-finding-could-help-us-all-live-longer
>>
>>34568497
that and the 'beetus

and the chronic heart disease from eating a steady diet of lard for an entire lifetime.
>>
File: 1451740703413.gif (948KB, 155x173px) Image search: [Google]
1451740703413.gif
948KB, 155x173px
White people have things that cause stress like work and niggers insulting them for it
>>
>>34567644
Make up. That shit fucks your skin up. After years and years of use your skin gets all saggy and decolored.
Also, sometimes it's not about age. Some people wears a lot of make up everytime, so when you see them without it, they look really different and uglier. You probably haven't seen the real face of some girls that you know for a long time because of make up and I think that's really fucked up.
>>
>>34567644
That's very clearly a Mexican hoe
>>
>>34567774
>aging badly is a problem of people having frequent sex

d-does that mean robots are immortal
>>
>>34568660
Why do you just make stuff up and post it on the Internet? Asian girls wear makeup. So do nigs.

Kill yourself you retard.
>>
>>34568705
Asians look horrible without make up, same situation, you never see them without it so there's no way to tell. Black girls don't use the amount of make up that white girls use, because of their skin color; they use lipstick and fix their eyebrows a lot, but they don't touch the skin as much as white girls.
>>
File: her.jpg (44KB, 541x334px) Image search: [Google]
her.jpg
44KB, 541x334px
>>34568856

<-- Asian without make-up
>>
>>34568679
She's a white cam girl named Charms or something
>>
>>34568705

Have you ever taken the time to wonder why they test cosmetic product like makeup on animals?

There is a reason you moron. Makeup is horrible on your skin.
>>
>born ugly
>will age to be extremely ugly
JUST
>>
>>34567644
White people have way less protection from ultraviolet rays of the sun. Invisible damage accumulates over years, until it's not so invisible anymore.
>>
ive seen a few cutie alternative and emo girls like the left one end up like that

drugs
having kids
smoking
drinking
stress from school/work
ect

they just end up not caring as much as they once did and let themselves go

our culture promotes women being like that tho its annoying and sad.
>>
>>34567704
>Wear frownies
wat
>>
>>34567644
>well she always had a fivehead, she just looks better with bangs hiding it
>stretched ears usually look shit
>The right picture is closer and a not so flattering angle for her
>No makeup, no contacts
>Garbage face tat
>Shit-tier eyebrows
>>
>>34569374
They test medications and soap on animals too. I guess batheing and taking meds is bad aswell.
>>
File: 2SI3Gty.png (791KB, 698x1056px) Image search: [Google]
2SI3Gty.png
791KB, 698x1056px
>>34569293
It's funny that you think she's not wearing make-up. God, you guys are so fucking retarded it's -actually- hilarious.
>>
>>34567644
Well, shes still white so gtfo negroid
>>
>>34567644
and why black people don't age?

AIDS
>>
>>34570460
fake and gay.

you're one of those fagets who think that if a girl doesn't have her face full of acne and warts then must be vehemently absurdly indecently makeupped.
>>
People in my white country age pretty well. I guess it's mostly Nordic whites who age like shit.
>>
>>34567644
Idk man. That's why I'm never getting married. White women are the best but they go to shit so quickly. You need a new one every ten years max.
>>
File: 1469083504150-r9k.jpg (73KB, 349x1160px) Image search: [Google]
1469083504150-r9k.jpg
73KB, 349x1160px
>>34569455
This
I'm 19 and already look like a disgusting incel, I'll probably have to kill myself by 30
>>
We notice wrinkles because of their shadows. Dark skin hides shadows, and therefore wrinkles. Also, white skin sunburns easily, which accelerates aging.
>>
>>34569293
she is clearly wearing retard
>>
>>34567704
what the hell are frownies?
>>
>>34567704
cold showers do n't make you look young
you know asians bathe in boiling water right
they can withstand 100 degrees F
>>
>>34569293

name? fb? kik?
>>
>>34568501
This.

It was a generational thing for people born in the 60s-80s who ate like SHIT, drank soda as if it was water, smoked packs of cigarettes a day, never worked out, and worked all day in the sun or in a shitty locked room.

Mexican women age fine now.
>>
>>34571161
No. It called wearing eyeliner and foundation or a bb creme correctly. Caking it on is not the way to do it correctly.
>>
There's a lot of people who look like shit largely because of sun damage. A lot of Asian women caught on that they need sunscreen and don't need to tan long before any white girl started doing that. Also, late nights drinking with little sleep and a steady intake of fast food/take out do not do a body well. People with oily skin will age slower then people with dry skin. Humid climates are better on the skin then a dry, arid climate. Caking makeup on is a problem, but the bigger problem is not washing it off. A lot of girls don't take all their makeup off before bed, they sleep in it. That's really bad for the skin.
>>
>>34567774
>This is because my diet is decent and I don't have sex.
whatever helps you sleep at night, gramps
>>
>>34567644
WTF NO WAY THAT IS THE SAME GIRL HOW COULD SHE GO FROM BEING SUCH A CUTIE TO LOOKING LIKE SHE GETS PASSED AROUND AT GANG BANGS IN SEEDY BARS AND CONCERTS AND LIVES LIKE A HOBO THAT DOESNT WASH OR GROOM MOST OF THE YEAR UNTIL ITS TIME FOR SAID SEEDY EVENTS
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.