[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Love after sex

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1446704336288.jpg (110KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1446704336288.jpg
110KB, 640x640px
Who is most likely to fall in love after sex? Male or female?

Yesterday I was at work and my coworkers were talking about this. Each of the guys said that they have fallen in love with the girls (who weren't a random hook up) after they had sex.
The girls though said they started hating the guys instantly after having sex with them.

I always thought this was the other way around and it confused me a lot. I have never had sex before but I know there are some chads in disguise here who can tell me about how their emotions changed after sex.
>>
>>34567124
It all depends on how many sexual partners the person has had not what gender they are. The women you talked to probably had more than the guys so sex doesn't have as big of an effect on them anymore. There's a reason why virgins get really clingy and your first love is always the most powerful.
>>
It is the exact opppsite for me, i cant have sex if i dont know much about the girl. That means i need to fall in love a little bit with her to function properly.

>that is why im 30 yrs and alone ..
>>
>>34567124
It's a common thing to see when a guy first gives a girl a good dicking, she'll basically melt for him and fall in love and develop a huge dependence on him for it. Especially if he's Chad.

It doesn't last that long and wears off, but yes you can often see when a girl gets dicked, she becomes helplessly clingly and in love for awhile after.
>>
Men create stronger bonds with their women by having sex with them. Women create stronger bonds by having physical contact (cuddling and hugging). Instinctively we know this. This is why when a woman denies a man sex, he walks away, as if to deprive her of any physical touch he might give her, and thus feed her need for affection. It's like saying "you don't give me sex, I don't give you cuddles."

So I'd say a man falls in love easier after sex IF he already is crushing on the woman.
>>
>>34568393
I think this post is true for the most part. Though I'm confused over a guy as of now.

A week ago I had sex with someone I've known for a bit. I think he's had a crush on me for awhile considering he loves to say "we have so much in common"

The guy has commitment issues so I expected him to never really speak to me again after we had sex. But he usually text me everyday and sends me memes that he thinks will make me laugh. He also has asked me to come over again a few nights ago.

I'm bad with emotions though, I can't tell if he likes me or is being nice. I never had sex with anyone but him and my ex.

Also, I like him a lot because he's a actually a very affectionate cuddler.
>>
>>34567801
If I have sex with a guy I don't know very well I usually tend to hate him.
Or if I end up hating their personality I can't stand being around him after sex.

That makes me feel like a mess.
>>
>>34568393
Probably this being the average for both sexes.
I know I fall in love after sex real quick, the feels are at an all time high. But im also really into physical contact as well.
I remember my ex didn't fall in love after we first had sex, only after a couple of times. She was physical in the beginning and started to fade as it went on. Eventually just leading us to be more like friends that have sex and then breaking up, remaining friends and sometimes having sex.
>>
File: 1473074393259.jpg (28KB, 480x425px) Image search: [Google]
1473074393259.jpg
28KB, 480x425px
>>34567124
>Who is most likely to fall in love after sex?
the woman

Everytime I'm done with fapping I feel like punching a woman and not wanting to have anything to do with them
>>
>>34570394
>talks about sex
>"everytime I masturbate"
>>
>>34570942
It's essentially the same shit
>>
File: spongebob.jpg (130KB, 1125x662px) Image search: [Google]
spongebob.jpg
130KB, 1125x662px
>>34570960
How would you know?

inb4 "your mum"
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.