[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it feel like to shatter a girl's heart?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 29

File: 5238.jpg (155KB, 761x769px) Image search: [Google]
5238.jpg
155KB, 761x769px
What does it feel like to shatter a girl's heart?
>>
>>34566680
Kinda bad, you feel guilty as shit

You already have more power then them, just treat them like you already know that.. they screw you over don't give a fuck.. they do that shit to feel like they have power
>>
>>34566680
>asking /r9k/

Ask this BTFO'd roastie instead.
>>
>>34566680
Horrible. So horrible that I took her back until she got her revenge and dumped me.
>>
It depends on the type of person you are, and the type of relationship you had. I know I broke my gf's heart but I was so done at that point I didn't care one way or the other. She turned into a slut, a week later she hooked up with this ugly ass loser that had been crushing on her to make me feel bad I guess? I just said "ew."

But maybe the fact that I now have a boyfriend played a part in not caring.
>>
>>34566680
If they cry and whine it's really funny but you feel bad at the same time. Just can't stop cracking up.
>>
>>34566698
Will is how I'd live myself if I were mad rich. One reason is because I honestly don't dig the fancy lifestyle and prefer a simple life, on the other it's because of getting reactions like that Stacy's.
>>
>>34566680

I don't know if it counts but one time an attractive girl was flirting with me and asked me if I loved her in front of a whole college class... I said "not necessarily."

The look of shock and rejection on her face was better than any lame plebian relationship lol. The whole class laughed at her and I continued to insult her bit by bit until she dropped out. This memory still brings a grin to my face three years later, so I would say it. Also she deserved it for ASKING ME THAT IN THE MIDDLE OF A DANG TEST. (Probably to get more people's attention as if she wasn't already the top Stacy in the class.)
>>
>>34566680
Depends if she deserved it or not.
But yea feels good man
>>
>>34566680
Depends.

>If she is a thot

I guess god. Not about that laif.

>Unexperienced qt:

Shit. I was the stronger part and shattered her. I even lied to her about breaking up (had another grill lined up which i obviously couldn't tell her) and i felt like shit because she just admitted how much pain i have caused her etc. I actually liked her ist just wasn't in love.
>>
>>34566962
IT GETS EVEN BETTER ANON
>>
>>34566990

Also a good song for these edgy but empowering stories:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO_RAHp6U3w

> I KNOW WHO I AM, I AM AN EVIL MAN!

>>
>>34567005
This is like the bad ending of Eddie Murphy's Coming to America, nice.
>>
File: Oil_Up.jpg (21KB, 300x234px) Image search: [Google]
Oil_Up.jpg
21KB, 300x234px
>>34567005
pure gold right there
>>
Well if you aren't a psychopath and they didn't do anything horrible to you you should feel bad and sad. Sometimes you just feel you guys can't work so you end it. They didn't do anything wrong so you feel bad as shit.
>>
>>34566698
beautiful

>im not a gold digger
kek
>>
File: 1485959704499.png (72KB, 230x249px) Image search: [Google]
1485959704499.png
72KB, 230x249px
>>34566680
Feels pretty good

>There was this girl at my uni class.
>Not too smart, shy maybe 5/10 but kinda cute.
>She was sitting behind me so we often did projects and other group shit together.
>After few weeks it became obvious that she's into me, also her bestie told me that.
>As an autist im not capable of a realtionship so I thought i might get some fun out of it at least.
>Sometimes i gave her wrong answers, just for keks
>I would tease her and made stupid jokes to make her feel uncomfortable.
>Giving her a dude bro treatment etc.
>One day her sis came to school, idk why it doesn't matter
>Her sister is actually hot solid 7-8/10
>Start asking about her, turned out she had a bf but i pretended that i don't know
>Straight up told her i am into her sister and asked for some tips
>She actually cried
>Pretend idk what's going on and try to comfort her

You guys should try this one day
>>
>>34566698

I mean its a bit douchey to hide shit from your SO on purpose but she's def. a gold digger roastie
>>
>>34567393
>not hiding your wealth from your gf
lol
>>
Testosterone is all temporary. When the ashes settle you will feel nothingness. I regret ever treating my ex like shit.
>>
File: punpunlaughs.png (14KB, 199x326px) Image search: [Google]
punpunlaughs.png
14KB, 199x326px
>>34567297
Fucking rekt

saffron
>>
>>34567005
>ywn have this kind of influence and power over a girl
Why even live?
>>
File: fucking queer cat.jpg (70KB, 750x550px) Image search: [Google]
fucking queer cat.jpg
70KB, 750x550px
>>34567500
murder-suicide instead?
>>
>>34567450
>Testosterone is all temporary.
>I regret ever treating my ex like shit.
>regret treating a woman the way you should

yep, it's low testosterone all right
>>
>>34567418
This.
Will probably learned early what women are like when they smell his money, and with his simple values the last thing he wants is a materialistic slut, so he tests them.
>>
>>34566698
>I want to settle down and start a family but I can't do that with a deadbeat loser
>do you plan on not being a deadbeat loser anytime soon?
>nope
>then I have no choice but to look for happiness elsewhere
>ok
>LOL SYKE

The guy sounds like a sociopath tbqh.
>>
>>34567747
i love that dude i wish i was him just so i can feed off that roastie's pain
>>
>>34567747
toastie rostie detected tbqh
>>
File: greedy roastie btfo.png (781KB, 1796x1616px) Image search: [Google]
greedy roastie btfo.png
781KB, 1796x1616px
>>34567747
Maybe he knows better than to fall for the marriage meme. Umad roastie?
>>
>>34567747
>a deadbeat loser
he is not tho
she knew he can support himself already
has a house and car

it only makes the story better tho
>>
>>34566698
Fuck that cunt, potato soup is god tier
>>
>>34567531
Why suicide? If I was to start killing I wouldn't stop until I was forced to.

>Hi NSA/FBI/whoever might be eavesdropping. The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>34567790
He has a house and a piece of shit car because he's a tight ass. He told her he "ran a couple of websites" but nothing serious in terms of money. If I was a roastie in my late 20s I'd be looking for a career dude in his 30s too, just like her friends. I mean, that's where she got the idea to start a family after all - her friends' progress dictated her own. Women can't think for themselves.

Just fucking read that paragraph.. She literally and unironically started pushing Will only after she got jealous that all of her friends settled with decent husbands. Textbook classic roastie.
>>
>>34566695
t. beta fag
>>
>>34567744

Sounds more like he's paranoid that he will lose his wealth so he hides it and lives like a cheap fuck
>>
>>34566680
Absolutely terrible, I'll never forget seeing her face during, it haunts me at night sometimes
>>
>>34567840
i read the whole thing you dumdum
but a deabeat loser isn't correct term to describe person with financial stability capable of paying for all of that without working much (like she pointed out)
>>
>>34567781
Women are programmed to leech off of a man's success. This has been true for thousands of years and won't change anytime soon. You can hop from girl to girl and pretend to be serious, but when they find out you don't want to support them they will leave.
Good luck waiting for that one that will love you for you, though.
>>
>>34567297
You're pitch black inside, anon.
>>
>>34567868
Wew lad. Will might get burned if he's not careful. His friends tell his ladies left and right that he has money, and now he has a sad roastie who knows too.

Time will pass, word will get out and an opportunistic, sociopathic roastie will try to get under his skin. That roastie better not want any children though, because he knows female biology. He knows it conquers all roasties except for the advanced sociopathic roastie who don't need no kids.

She might woo him and marry him and take his monies. Though I doubt it. It's not like he's "loaded", he just gets monthly payments, as in, he's not a multi-millionnaire or anything, he just gets decent checks every month. Roastie has to be with him for at least 10 years to divorce him and take anything worth having. That's unless he's smart and makes her sign the ali-no-money agreement.

Or perhaps Will is a twisted fucking sociopath himself. He probably wrote in his WILL that he WILLs the money to research and prove the roastie vagina used goods theory.

Who knows what this absolute madman has planned. We will definitely hear more about him I'm sure.
>>
>>34567868
More than paranoid he's just naturally stingy with himself.
I don't know the cause but some people are like that, not even out of malice, they just find it natural.

Famous example was Guadi', he was rich as fuck but treated himself so simply he even went around wearing clothes so overused they were a little torn.
>>
>>34567989
Fuck, I'm a cheapass too. The more money I make, the less I want to spend. It's not how you become rich, but it's how you STAY rich.
>>
>>34566680
Marry her and then cheat on her for being such an ugly ching chong chink. Dumb bitch is so fobby she doesn't understand english.
>>
File: 2554627_l1.jpg (28KB, 640x368px) Image search: [Google]
2554627_l1.jpg
28KB, 640x368px
>>34566680
It's fucked up...you regret it more and more the more times goes by...especially when it comes back to you ten times over..and it always does eventually...right in the worst possible time...someday you will ache like I ache type shit..
>>
File: cheap way to get drunk.webm (1MB, 837x422px) Image search: [Google]
cheap way to get drunk.webm
1MB, 837x422px
>>34567297
AHAH ANON YOU THE MAN, you reminded me

>7th grade
>like a roastie
>have to do a presentation with her fat friend
>her fat friend likes me
>don't know that (no really, i didn't)
>start asking her about cute roastie
>tell her how much i like cute roastie
>she is quiet and just listens
>me mum and her mum are friends who chill often
>me mum tells me fattie was locking herself in her room and crying all night for the whole week because i hurt her

tip-top fucking kek
>>
>>34566680
Not good. I made a girl obsessed with me cry when I was younger after I told her I wouldn't go to the prom with her because I "thought it was stupid."
5 years later I'd do anything to go back and reverse my retarded decision.
>>
>>34566680
I hope to god I find out first-hand one day because if my (extremely abrupt) relationship history has taught me anything it's that you can only cure the deepest wounds on your heart by inflicting the same wounds onto someone else.

It works for most people. Really, this Stockholm syndrome bullshit is like the driving principle of most people's relationships. A romantic death-drive if you will
>>
>>34567747
when

is

reddit

going

to
fucking
leave?
>>
>>34568117
They won't.
The only answer is a mass exodus to the dark web.
>>
>>34568248
how do i into dw?
>>
>>34566680
She was the only girl that ever liked me. Felt pretty good desu anon
>>
File: 1453067861641.jpg (141KB, 1920x1080px)
1453067861641.jpg
141KB, 1920x1080px
At first you don't feel much lf anything
But then you'll regret it and feel sorry for yourself
>>
>>34566698
ahhh shit like this makes it worth it. Good on you Will.
>>
>>34568061
>fattie was locking herself in her room and crying all night for the whole week because i hurt her
kekkeroni
oh man shit must have been hilarious to watch
>>
>>34568092

Only vengeance will give you peace!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvEqiBJYSTY
>>
>>34568262
You could try infinity, but the average poster there is pretty fucking retarded so I'm not sure if you'll enjoy it.
>>
>>34566680
It depends on if you hate them or not.

I did so twice and hated one girl but not the other. I felt like an asshole for the girl i liked kind of but was incompatible with.

The other one, however, that was an ugly ordeal. I had thought it would feel good after she had backstabbed me to destroy her. She always had a crush on me and i knew it. After a year of silence and shunning from me i remember kissing her randomly and she asked me why and all i said was "so you will think about it all night. So you won't sleep." she was a virgin and pretty qt for a blonde, very christian though. Several times she had my cock in her hand, or I had her panties down and was rubbing it against her pussy but i never fucked her.

Near the end i let her walk in on me fucking her friend. I told her she meant nothing to me and it was all just a game. I told her she would always remember how easily i could have claimed her virginity. I showed her how meaningless her religious views really were on the matter of sex.

The last thing I said to her then was "what did you expect from me? You said it yourself when you wedged between (my ex) and me. You called me heartless."

I expected to feel good about ruining someone whose meddling contributed to a really bad year for me. In the end, i was unfulfilled. I didnt feel good. I felt like a monster.

She is not qt anymore, fat and unkempt and miserable. She isn't even christian now. It took 11 years for me to own up to my misdeed and apologize to her.

Seeing the pain I caused didnt feel good. It never satisfied me. All i feel about it is shame. Shame for what I was, what I did. I can never take it back. You try to tell yourself it is ok. That she deserved it. In the end though you dont even have the comfort of emptiness. It feels like a stain on your character that will never wash clean.
>>
>>34566680
Never feel bad (or good) about anything, no one else does.
It's just business.
>>
>insecure/crazy grills flock to me
>They have short-lived obsessions that don't last beyond a month
>Used to relish the attention, now it just reminds me that nobody wants to actually form a connection with who I really am
>Start just breaking their hearts immediately so I don't have to deal with the inevitable rejection
>It feels horrible every time, even if I know it's just a fleeting infatuation for them because they're lonely
>Have overactive guilt complex
>The entire situation makes me want to kms
>Tfw i'm not even attractive and can't feel good about myself because of their attention(5/10, fat retard)

People fantasize about obsession, but it really makes you realize how worthless you are when people only like you after they've painted their own fantasy personality over yours.
>>
>>34567005
Thanks for sharing Anon.
Have a desu <3
>>
File: robot turned normie.png (1MB, 1322x1008px) Image search: [Google]
robot turned normie.png
1MB, 1322x1008px
>>34568505
np anon :) here, have another one
>>
File: autist dutch sperm donor.png (60KB, 487x600px) Image search: [Google]
autist dutch sperm donor.png
60KB, 487x600px
>>34568505

kekklington, meant to post this one
>>
RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE
if you have ever had a chance break a girls heart that is not your mom, you are not a robot
>>
>>34568589
ROASTIES BTFO
oregon
>>
File: 1381025372839.jpg (31KB, 463x462px) Image search: [Google]
1381025372839.jpg
31KB, 463x462px
>>34568576
Man, I wish I could cuckold people for a living
>fuck their wives
>they raise my kids
>give the kids aspergers
>get paid
>>
>>34568352
Other people may call you a faggot, but thanks for posting this. Helped me think.
>>
>>34568714
If the opinions of others meant much to me I wouldnt be a tripfag.
>>
>>34566680
Feels kinda meh man. She was keeping back from me she was moving back to Ireland with her family after we finished Secondary School (England version of High School basically) and I didn't find out until a broke up with her. The fact that she wasn't telling me was proof that she didn't want to break up with me. Few months down the line she acts as if she was the one who wanted to break up. Didn't feel amazing to dump her but it isn't like I felt bad either.
>>
>>34568352
ur only sorry because she's worse off than you

fuck off cuck if she was a stacy you would feel different about what you did
>>
>>34568886
I do not revel in the suffering of others.
>>
>>34568935
have you are testosterone levels checked
>>
File: aylmaoweedmanpepe.jpg (61KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
aylmaoweedmanpepe.jpg
61KB, 630x630px
>>34568935
sounds LAME

originally of course.
>>
>>34568962
I do not need to hurt people to feel better about myself or to feel strong. It is a weak man who has to lower others to raise himself up.
>>
>>34569015
spoken like a true redditor

srsly check them test levels you fag
>>
>>34566698
>I'm not a gold digger
>A MAN WITH SO MUCH MONEY SHOULD SPEND IT FOR ME AND ME ONLY
Do women not reread what they write or is hypocrisy just natural to them?
>>
File: 1482707163140.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1482707163140.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>34567005
Delicious, simply delicious
>>
>>34569033
>has no worthwhile retort
>resorts to plebbit accusation

I think we are done here.
>>
>>34566680
nothing
they get over it eventually
>>
>>34569108
yes, you must go back to plebbit and post your blog there, maybe get some pity gold for it
>>
>>34569043
it's a roastie so definitely both

it's like you don't know women or something
>>
>>34566680
did that several times, but not always intentionally. and once with a guy, who ended up coke-addicted and then killed himself
>>
>>34568445
Why are you me?
Originale Commento
>>
File: 1480174114813.jpg (44KB, 500x406px) Image search: [Google]
1480174114813.jpg
44KB, 500x406px
>>34566680
sociopathic narcissist here. moderately attractive, have a silver tongue also.

i haven't been able to admit this to anyone at all.

i don't care.

i have a girlfriend of 4 years, i cheated often until recently and kind of don't feel bad. i operate on a "who can help me" schedule and my girlfriend kind of pisses me the fuck off sometimes. i don't like it some days, but 90% of the time i can operate without caring.

i've been fine with it lately, but to answer your question - you don't really feel anything. there's no time to.

you made your choice a while ago no matter what it is - you need to deal with it.

tl;dr - i'm a huge dick. i feel nothing. i want to change and feel something, but I feel i'm too far gone at this point. I'm 23, this has been a habit since 16.
i'm not reading replies to this post or even thread, this is kind of me venting.
>>
File: teacher.png (79KB, 530x2004px) Image search: [Google]
teacher.png
79KB, 530x2004px
It feels strangely exhilirating

Pic unrelated
>>
>>34566680
Kinda guilty but you feel extremely powerful at that moment.
>>
>>34566680
The first time I did it was kinda rough, I had a gf and was banging a chick on the side who was in love with me, after that it was lretty easy to do and I've done it at least 10 times, I broke 3 married couples up, 2 engaged chicks. Wom3n are dumb as fuck I was just fucking them and they fall for you quick as fuck. A few of them got dumb tattoos like a key on their chest and hearts a few turned into drunks. Anyhow prob going to hell but I'll keep doing this. This one side girl I'm banging has 2 kids and a husband she tolled him last night she was leaving and I tolled her today shes on her own lol, I'll make a thread if she commits suicide shes very unstable atm
>>
File: NEVER EVER.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
NEVER EVER.png
572KB, 600x580px
>>34567297
I can't stop keking over this
>>
>>34569292
fucking soc pieces of shit REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1441070009496.gif (1MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1441070009496.gif
1MB, 250x188px
Kinda good if they deserve it but the high doesn't last too long. Feels fucking horrible if they are good people. At least that's how I would feel, can't speak for the rest of you fags.
>>
>>34569274
also - i said i'd be gone but i forgot to add that nobody even has a clue of my personality.

it makes everything more difficult and draining. but i bring it upon myself.

be good people, anons.
>>
>>34567297
Did you get to know her sister tho?
>>
File: e7EbJmQ.jpg (33KB, 529x604px) Image search: [Google]
e7EbJmQ.jpg
33KB, 529x604px
>>34567297
Thats real fucking mean anon
>>
>>34569355
You are a piece of shit I hope you die
>>
>>34567297
hahah lmao dude fuck stacies she deserved it lol
lmao you're a good guy, fuck those statcief am i rite
>>
>>34569572
mad lol
>>
>>34569618
just embrace you're as piece of shit as stacy
faggot
>>
>>34569652
mad as f*ck
>>
>>34566680
Amazing, you get rush that makes you feel amazing. The best part is if your with a friend and they know about it, then have the best laugh about it
>>
>>34568655
Holy shit lel
I had decided that I would never have kids due to my aspergers potentially being passed on but this is actually ingenious.
>>
>>34567297
You the man!
>>
>>34569015
god you sound like a cringey pseudo-intellectual.
>>
File: Garden-Hollyhock.jpg (1MB, 1200x1195px) Image search: [Google]
Garden-Hollyhock.jpg
1MB, 1200x1195px
>>34569274
serious questions here: do you ever think about killing yourself? I honestly believe sociopathic narcissists will only ever make the world a more miserable place, and I'm sure you feel the same way, so why don't you remove yourself from the cycle? Do you feel a fear of death? What is the purpose of living without feelings? Genuine curiosity only.
>>
File: 1485443988360.jpg (79KB, 850x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1485443988360.jpg
79KB, 850x1000px
>>34567469
>>34568061
>>34569358
>>34570417
It was truly a unique experience thought you guys might like it.
>>34567931
>>34569443
I was always weird, possibly a sociopath.
I remember the only thing that made me a bit sad was the fact it's over and i can't play anymore
It was really fun, I am not gonna lie.
>>34569409
No I only saw her once that time in school.
She was few years older tho
>>34569572
She wasn't a Stacy, failed normie at best.
It's wasn't my fault she was into me, there were better options around.
She brought it on herself, I wouldn't harass her otherwise

Seems you guys liked my story.
I'll be here few more hours or until thread dies, if you have any questions feel free to ask.
>>
>>34566698
this isn't really an extreme case of 'fuck women'. she definitely lost out on a lot, but this doesn't strike me as "what en evil cunt". I know this story is of course exaggerated, but she left him because he had no ambition or drive which imo is a perfectly viable reason to leave somebody. it's not like they were together for years and the guy fell on hard times then she bailed.
>>
>>34566680
I don't know I've avoided women for the past coming up 20 yrs
>>
>>34568352
>turn a nice caring woman into a crippled feminist
>was so pure she may have even loved you
>all for a girl with whom you broke up and didn't like
>>
>>34572308
In the end i ended up with the right woman. I am ashamed of past choices but this girl and i would bot have worked
>>
>>34572363
Congratulations in finding happiness.
It doesn't mean you have to deprive other people of it.
I guess you are just a different man, though you wouldn't have forgiven a girl if she did the same.
Well, no one here would.
>>
>>34567005
>>34566698
salute to Will, that boy's doing god's work

it's up to us to further cleanse the genepool of the bullshit nobody wants I guess
>>
>>34572409
I dont expect forgiveness understanding or compassion. The things i have done are inexcusable. I am not the same as I was. Much less arrogant now. Much less careless. Best i can do is try not to repeat past mistakes.

I can never wash my hands of it.
>>
>>34566698
>I'm not a gold digger
>Left her bf only because he wouldn't buy her material possessions
What did the roastie mean?
>>
>>34572308
What are you, some kind of pussy fuckboy?
>>
File: 1481487062748.jpg (89KB, 633x635px) Image search: [Google]
1481487062748.jpg
89KB, 633x635px
feels like you're in power and independent. did it twice.

>undressed a girl
>saw how ugly she is without her clothes
>told her to dress up and leave because shes not my type

>fucked a girl (1 night stand)
>she added me on fb
>told her I won't go out with her again cause I don't repeat 1 night stands.
>>
Always feels bad for me

>talking randomly in class
>fat girl asks me if I like X
>'no, she's fucking fat'
>instant feelbad realise she's fat too
>found out afterwards that girls who asked liked me and I hurt her a lot

>start dating some christian girl in summer
>she's okay I guess but definitely not interested in her
>have to move back to city for classes
>k thks it was nice summer bye
>she keeps writing while im away don't know how to tell her we aren't having any long distance relationship
>start communicating less and less
>she eventually has the balls I don't have to ask me and I tell her the truth
>cries a lot
>feelsbadman
>find out later that she was planning a trip with me and her family, dad liked me apparently

I don't know how some people do it. I always feel like shit when I hurt someone and specially if they cry
>>
>>34573468
the first one it bretty good
probably BTFOd her selfesteem for a while
>>
>>34573547
Yes, I was in the uni and we were living in the same building.

After that she was avoiding me everytime she'd see me she would start walking the other way and avoid any eye contact whatsoever.

She also told her friends about it and they'd give me the evil-eye anytime they would see me.

I was very smug about it too.
>>
File: 1485440683472.png (230KB, 625x316px) Image search: [Google]
1485440683472.png
230KB, 625x316px
>>34573681
>based anon
you did good son
>>
>>34573468
brah, but you are ugly as fuck. how can you be so succesful with bitches?
>>
>>34566680
not very good

when I answered "No" to a girl who asked me out in (I think) 4th grade, she was crying later that day and I saw her and regretted it
>>
>>34573816
that aint me thats Jason Genova, piss lord

Im not successful these are the only two sexual encounters i ever had.

I push girls away once I am done with them, I don't trust them (serious trust issues)
>>
>>34574095
did it last week I felt nothing.
>>
>>34566680
Guilty desu. In my case it was a girl I liked a lot but didn't want to go out with because of her drama queen personality (and, because she was a bit chubby desu).
That being said, when she started crying I started feeling guilty, guilty that I was breaking her heart, but also guilty that I didn't feel a thing while she was hugging me.

Funny enough, she found a bf soon afterwards, and I'm still kv, but I still don't regret a thing
>>
File: 20170201_225524.png (159KB, 720x947px) Image search: [Google]
20170201_225524.png
159KB, 720x947px
Feels like this probably
>>
>>34574390
is that OC

my comment is organic
>>
>>34574461
it sure is my oregon friendo
>>
File: 1470532038117.png (888KB, 998x1096px) Image search: [Google]
1470532038117.png
888KB, 998x1096px
>>34566680
I dont like shattering girls heart. It's hard to announce to the girl that you havent been interested in her all that time and you can show the same feelings for her.
>>
>>34566680
it feels weird, like nothing ive ever felt before

i felt both sad and liberated at once

like i had a great weight taken off my shoulders but punched in the gut at the same time
>>
>don't you love me anymore

to be completely honest, I'm not sure I was that into you in the first place. You were just readily available.

I don't see why people get so worked up over relationships, I mean there are more fish in the sea and if you've been loved once you can be loved again. Seems like they're just looking for an excuse to let out their feeling about all the other stuff thats wrong with their life.
>>
File: 1485727653214.jpg (73KB, 751x708px) Image search: [Google]
1485727653214.jpg
73KB, 751x708px
>>34567005
>making women this upset they missed out on dating you when they had the chance
fuckk i want to know that feel
>>
File: 1485955058675.jpg (37KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1485955058675.jpg
37KB, 384x384px
>>34567297
turbokek'd
>>
>>34574559
did you nope the fuck outta there my oncologist famicom
>>
>>34566680
Some normie girl asked me out frequently back in HS despite me being a beta outcast. I knew she was just trying to fuck with me so one day when she asked I just called her ugly and she got pissed. All in all pretty fun.
>>
>If I like her, feel pretty fucking bad
>If she's a cunt, :*)
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.