[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking a tranny vs. the fantasy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: JES.jpg (12KB, 165x225px)
JES.jpg
12KB, 165x225px
Has anyone here with a tranny fetish ever acted out their fantasy/fetish? Is the reality of it as good as fantasizing about those tempting trannies? And don't give me that "trannies are people, not fetishes" speech. My fetishes are my fetishes! So back the FUCK OFF. I'm a proud tranny chaser.
>>
I'm a tranny and the few people who have had sex with me have wanted to have sex with me again after so it can't be that bad.
>>
Fucking another man in a wig makes you gay
>>
>>34566112
Can confirm. They want to fuck me again to the point where they get obsessive.
>>
>>34566099
I've read different accounts on here and a few other sites. Some guys already had experience with other men so it wasn't a big deal, but others couldn't go through with it. First-timers I guess?

For example, one dude mentioned a mental block fucking up his performance. He claimed his partner "smelled" like a man and had a "man's energy" about him that he just couldn't brush off, despite jerking it to photos/videos of them several times in the past. There's a lot of elements to consider there (on both sides), but I suppose there's just some shit you gotta prepare for when taking it to the next level.
>>
>>34566312
This sounds like bullshit to me, hormones both change body odor and lower energy substantially
>>
File: Anon_gets_raped.jpg (458KB, 1278x1896px) Image search: [Google]
Anon_gets_raped.jpg
458KB, 1278x1896px
>>34566099
Reminder: That`s what happens if you try to act out your fetish IRL.
>>
>>34566545
Having sex with a prostitute who is being paid to give you what fetishists see as 'the tranny experience' is completely different than actually meeting a person, building a friendship and connection, and letting sex happen mutually and naturally
>>
>>34566542
That's why I added the "things to consider" part, for all I know he could have been bullshitting, or just hooked up with a cd and got more than he bargained for.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.