[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

story time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10

File: 1409510324405.png (65KB, 506x608px) Image search: [Google]
1409510324405.png
65KB, 506x608px
hey robots care to hear my story , it's about my relation with a girl i had a crush on
i'll green text it
>be me , 22 years robot , hkv , studying for a master/magister of law
>her , will call her "stacey" for now , is a 23 years old , shy , introvert , cute 6/10 girl.
>we didn't talk that much in the begining of that master/magister, but then we started talking alot in the 2nd year of that
>she always apraised me , she says that am smart , and i have a big potentiel , and that she is not the only one that sees that in me
>she wasn't the first one to say that kind of stuff to me ,but she caught my attention really good when she said it , i didn't care when others said that to me
>started to talk more often , i found out that we had a lot in common , stuff we like , we're both introverted , both didn't care that much about college ...
>she is that kind of people that read philosophy books , and take what's in them for ganted
>she has a similar view to the average /r9k/ browser on people , she says "friendship aren't good for anything , people make friendship to fulfill an eventual need "
>i say no we are humans , and we a have social needs , we tend to make bounds with each other , you can't live a healthy life without making relations with other people.
>she says : how do you see yourself in the future.
>i says: hmm , i dunno , i don't have any plans for the future , but when i see myself making enough money , i hope i find the love of my life, have kids ...
>she interrupts me : ahahah and i thaught you were something , you turned out to think just like other "lowlives"
fast forward to the 3rd semster of this magister/master
>she says: hey anon i think we should make a group for this semester's group project , me and you , i believe we can make something really good, please don't say no.
>i say : i'll think about it.
>i go and ask classmates about her ,the majority said , don't you'll regret it
>i say fuck it , i think it'll go well
... to be continued
>>
what a mess of a greentext
>>
>>34565758
>what do , you mean...?
i'll think , about your comment .
>>
File: stacy and me.jpg (67KB, 552x830px) Image search: [Google]
stacy and me.jpg
67KB, 552x830px
>>34565637
>she says :ok you'll work on 3 projects and i'll work on 3
> i agree , even tho i don't like this methode of work but fuck it.
fast forward to one day she was annoying.
>i tell her : leave me alone or i'll spit on you
didn't mean that i was just joking but she took it to the heart
>she stops answering the phone , blocked me on whatsapp , facebook...
>immediatly think about what classmates said about her , and think oh shit i should've listened to them , this girl is a mess , and she'll ruin those projects
i thaught it's ok if she is mad at me as long as it doesn't ruin the projects we are working on
>3 days after after class finished , i went to talk to her about one of the projects
> she says go away ,am busy , don't talk to me , do whatever you want , i don't care , just stop stop fallowing me like a freak.
>i got really really mad , no this never happend before , i don't follow people arround like that , i felt like , the guy in pic related .
>next time when i see her i'll fucking mess her life up.
> days after she comes at me: hey anon , how is it going with the projects
>while glaring at her : forget it we are not working together anymore , go get yourself another teammates .
>knowing that she doesn't get along with other people she appologize , said she was pissed at the way i talked to her before
>fucking forgived her cause am a beta boy.
to be continued....
>>
>>34565637
I'll hear you out but just for your information green text is meant to be used short sentences or ideas1 per line usually. 2 is pushing it
>>
>>34565637

Hahahaha you're definitely not white. Fuck off back to your own country, nigger
>>
did OP kill himself, or is that too much to hope for?
>>
>>34565919
k senpai

i'll keep going
>>34565637
>things become stable , we go out alot , for a robot like me it was alot.
a month later , the class had a meeting with the responsibles of this magister/master
>responsible N1: as you know you are getting close to graduate ..... and it is requierd to graduate to make a graduation project individually , we picked 10 of you to make a thesis , the rest will have to go on a "training" in any facility related to law and give us a report about it
>responsible 2: for the thesis we chose : A, B, C, D.... ANON , AND STACEY
holy shit i was picked up for the thesis , that's like the best previlege you can achieve
after that , things got worst with other classemates , they were mad at how i was picked up for the thesis , they thaught im not worthy of it , i even heard people talking shit about me behind my back
i genuinely didn't care about what they had to say , but it has proven stacey's views on other people and on my relation with people , so i felt like she was right about people , they smile at you but deep inside they wish to see you fail.
so i talked to her and i told her , if you need some help with your thesis , i can help , you were right people want to see us fail , i know i won't fail , but i must make sure you won't fail too.
she thanks me and says how she is gratefull for knowing me.

fast forward to the past month , i suggested to make an article about the subject she is treating in her thesis , and give it to this teacher , as an extra work hoping for extra grades , and it'll have both of us's names .
that's when things got worst and she said things that pissed me off real good
to be continued....
>>
>>34566272
Your greentext skills are awful.
I am out.
>>
File: 1445447327705.jpg (82KB, 700x856px) Image search: [Google]
1445447327705.jpg
82KB, 700x856px
>she says: yeah you really are showing your true colors aren't you
i was shoked i couldn't even speak
>she says : yeah all those thing you said about how you didn't want to see me fail , and how you cared about me , fuck you , you are just like them , a fucking snake , a sleithering snake.
i leave shatterd and almost tearing. in my life i haven't cared about any humane being, and this what i get for caring about someone , for treating them good , what has come of me .
wait i thaught i had a skin thicker than a rihno's , but i turned out to be so fragile.
next day i talk to her , say how she was wrong about me and explained the situation to her.
she says will talk after the class.
after like 2 hours of talking and explaining my self and my motives to her , she then says am sorry , and starts laughing
>seriously now you say sorry while laughing
> she says am really sorry i just can't control it.
she held my hands , with her cold hands , and she says againg am sorry , and started giggling.
>tell her in an ironic way : yeah i believe you
she then kisses me and leave in silent , then i fallowed her
>asked her : what was that about
>she says : i hope you are happy , i messed up bad and i had to do it , just so you know i haven't kissed any one before
>>
thinking about the whole experience , i honnestly regret it , she shat on me on numerous occasions, raping her wouldn't repay for the dammage she did to me , am glad i won't have to interact with her , and i hope life doesn't make us come across eachother in the future.
but in the end i just want an answer to this question ,is it possible to find a woman , with a mentality like mine , a pack mentality , when she'll do anything for my happiness , my success and vice-versa , somene who is willing to take a bullet for me and it'll take a nuclear bomb for them , is it possible?
i mean conor in pic related did it , is there a hope for me , or conor litteraly won " the girlfriend lottery"
>>
You write like ass, no shit normies thaught you weren't worthy.
>>
This is how a comma works, and not like the abomination way you're bastardizing it to be
>>
>>34566560
If there's a golden rule even normies follow is: DON'T work with your love interest unless you run a family shop that doesn't require thinking or shit like that.
>>
>>34566455
STOP PUTTING SPACES BEFORE PUNCTUATION MARKS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 435720984357.png (295KB, 497x365px) Image search: [Google]
435720984357.png
295KB, 497x365px
>>34565637
>i hope i find the love of my life, have kids ...
Sorry to tell you, but you are a
N O R M I E
O
R
M
I
E
>>
>>34566455
What the fuck am I missing? also you literally cannot write coherently in any sense, how did you get into college?
>>
File: 1445447022475.gif (2MB, 320x382px) Image search: [Google]
1445447022475.gif
2MB, 320x382px
>>34566727
not an anglo br
>>34566632
>>34566611
>>34566583
>>34566563
>>34566315
this is the first time i write a thread.
>>34566180
nah no way am a pussy for a sodoku
>>34566611
true my man
>>34566635
you are being just like her. please stop it
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 294x172px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 294x172px
>>34565903
> I tell her: leave me alone or I'll spit on you

>immediatly think about what classmates said about her , and think oh shit i should've listened to them , this girl is a mess , and she'll ruin those projects

Jesus Christ, you're fucking retarded. Did you really think that ANYONE would not take that to the heart? It looks like that you are the messed up one.
>>
>>34566855
It's not about the thread, you should know punctuation rules from school
>>
File: fagit.jpg (45KB, 560x400px) Image search: [Google]
fagit.jpg
45KB, 560x400px
>>34565637

your English sounds totally like an Italian ricchione strunzo
>>
>>34567130
i dunno bro , but i think that the more you are friend with someone , the less boundries you put .
this is how it has been for me , maybe because i haven't had a close female friend before , but for my male friends we go for deeper insults to each other and it's always fine.
>>
>>34567190
Everytime you put that space before a punctuation mark a white baby dies.
>>
Your writing style gives me a giggle. Couldn't be added to finish reading that shit but thanks for the laugh.

>Threatening to spit on a Stacey wtf
>>
>>34567229
sorry , brother .
>>34567272
well at least someone got something positive out of this
>>
>>34567190
Kek.
You should never-ever say some things to someone m8, even to your clostest friends.
I can also say bunch of stuff to my friends, but some stuff are off limit, especially when it comes family and body fluids. ESPECIALLY when a woman is involved.
But I guess it's maybe a cultural thing
Never the less, that kind of 'humorous insults' would not see a happy end in Croatia.
>>
tl;dr
Hope you kill yourself tho
>>
>>34566855
What is your native language?

I'm assuming your college doesn't use English.
>>
>>34567309
It was a great story filled with twists and turns. I didn't know how your relationship with Stacey would turn out. Thanks for sharin
>>
>>34567483
no it doesn't, am algerian, unless you major in english litterature, english isn't part of any college program here.
>>34567357
you make sense anon, thanks.
>>
>>34567541
Wow I'm impressed your English was great since it's not your first language
>>
>>34567561
Cuck. Some people actually dedicate time to learning languages.
>>
>>34565637
>when i see myself making enough money , i hope i find the love of my life, have kids
>and i thaught you were something , you turned out to think just like other "lowlives"

First time I have to agree with a woman.
>>
>Mfw this autistic cunt can get a 'girlfriend' and the rest of us are sitting on on r9k reading about it
>>
>>34567503
yw, i hope i'll never talk to her again.
>>34567561
thanks senpai, but i should work on it to hopefully perfect it.
>>34567668
i don't know about you , but she always says she was never attracted to any man before , but then she sends me picture of some good looking half naked celeberties , saying look at those abs... so that statement is not coming from her real self , maybe she read it somewhere and thaught it was cool , she likes to read about philosophy,psychology ...
also i forgot to mention she is so fucking materialistic, when i asked her about her dream she said i dream of being wealthy so i can buy big brands clothes...
>>
>>34567719
nah i believe that i was an orbiter who had no chance with her, so i'll leave things where they are while i can atleast leave with some shred of dignity
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.