[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is he thinking about?why does he look so defeated?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_5762.png (286KB, 496x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5762.png
286KB, 496x500px
What is he thinking about?why does he look so defeated?
>>
he's her whiterice piggybank-4-life
>>
He just realized his children with her will be sub-humans.
>>
File: 1485930527844.jpg (187KB, 984x960px) Image search: [Google]
1485930527844.jpg
187KB, 984x960px
>>34565503
Thinking about the white women he actually wants
>>
File: 1484394867943.jpg (23KB, 578x490px) Image search: [Google]
1484394867943.jpg
23KB, 578x490px
>>34565503

He doesn't want to be WITH the girl, he wants to BE THE girl. Same with me: I'm handsome and interesting and mysterious because I don't care about fucking these stacies - which makes them interested in me. But this is simply because I don't want to fuck the girls, I want to be a girl myself and get fucked by a man who looks like me!
>>
File: IMG_5763.png (87KB, 301x337px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5763.png
87KB, 301x337px
>>34565541
At first I thought it was just a bad photo, then I noticed every photo he takes with his gf looks like this.
>>
>>34565503
Because she's not an asian girl (male)
>>
File: 1479284716694.png (79KB, 302x278px) Image search: [Google]
1479284716694.png
79KB, 302x278px
>>34565503
That's just the soul-sucking that occurs to any man, regardless of the woman's race.

You meet them, you go crazy for them, things go great for a few years, you marry them, and then they slowly start draining your soul, as your resentment of them builds up over time over the things they've done, wondering what could have been in life had you not let this succubus wreck all of your plans. The luster wears off, and suddenly you see all of your past with her with a clear mind, rather than the blinded, foggy outlook that you once had. You both love and hate them with every fiber of your being, having your soul ripped in half and battle itself every time you think about it. She's both the most important thing in the world to you who you'd do anything for, but also somebody who you always hope doesn't come home at the end of the day. You can't live with her, and you can't live with out her in your life. You wake up next to her every day not sure how to feel about her, or your life itself.

Or, he's just tired and wasn't ready for a picture to be taken at that exact moment.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.