[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help calm me down, /r9k/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: A.png (1MB, 1357x768px) Image search: [Google]
A.png
1MB, 1357x768px
>meet girl online
>have a bit of a findom fetish, so i buy her shit on steam, spoil her
>she calls me her pet, i call her mistress
>find out she's 17
>age of consent is 16 where both of us live
>paranoid about having done something illegal despite this.

We never talked about anything overtly sexual, nor sent lewds. Just buying her games and chitchat with petnames.

I'm just worried about some weird/obscure law I may be violating if I continue here. Help.

pic unrelated
>>
Move with a ton of caution (GI in the jungles of Vietnam caution) until birthday, after birthday, do what you like
>>
>>34565287
Avoid pictures, otherwise you're fine.

It's not like we can actually determine anything before you tell us what country you're in, but chances are you'll be fine as long as she doesn't send nudes.

Even then you'll probably be fine.
>>
>>34565287
It's not illegal but you are a total disgrace to yourself and your lineage. Re evalute your existence.

A man's pride is worth more than his life
>>
>>34565351
I'm in the US, she's in the UK.

But yeah, she sent me a normal picture, nothing lewd, before I knew her age. Didn't keep it, didn't ask for another.
>>
>>34565354
This. Death is better than losing your pride completely.
Death before dishonor, etc.
>>
>>34565379
Nah you're fine bro. Try avoiding direct sexting talk over chat (penetration, blowjob).

Do whatever you want on voice call though.
>>
>>34565287
>17
>UK
is it linaire?
>>
>>34565287
like your taste in anime, OP
>>
>>34565402
Thanks a lot for the reassurance. My intuition was telling me as much, without any overtly sexual talk, what could I be doing wrong? I just get paranoid about how laws are constructed, don't want to get nailed on some technicality when I'm taking steps to explicitly avoid that.

>>34565436
?
>>
>>34565287
How old are you op. Be honest
>>
>>34565470
You won't get nailed through some technicality when no one's watching.

Just wait with visiting her and fucking her until she's 18.
>>
>>34565470
I'm asking if it's linaire, the girl who does this constantly with tons of r9k people
>>
>>34565498
Oh, yeah. Guess she has a history of this?

>>34565491
Yeah but paranoia says "Well what if someone randomly finds out?" I'd rather be airtight.
>>
>>34565523
>Oh, yeah. Guess she has a history of this?
yeah i think she's mostly doing it for bragging rights though, she's really submissive
>>
>>34565649
Eh, fair enough. That's her prerogative. I enjoy talking to her.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.