[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, all religious dictatorships turned out to be shit, liberal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: 1485370201275.jpg (37KB, 433x546px) Image search: [Google]
1485370201275.jpg
37KB, 433x546px
So, all religious dictatorships turned out to be shit, liberal democracy and capitalism turned out to be shit, communism and fascism turned out to be shit ... maybe we should just give it a try and let only women rule for like 100 years or so. Just to see with what they would come up! It can't really get worse than the last 1000 years, right?
>>
>>34564625
i agree famalam this is a great idea indeed

truly it can't ever go wrong
>>
>>34564649

>Corporate performance...
Corporations destroy more when they create than when they destroy...
>>
>>34564665
suture self, anon. here's another example of what a great idea this is.
>>
>>34564625
Honestly, kill yourself please. You are the definition of retarded. Retarded faggot piece of human garbage.
>>
>>34564625
Nah, let's go with antinatalism
>>
>>34564747
B A P H O M E T
No life no death
>>
>>34564625
or we could have bonapartism again
>>
>>34565059
>bonapartism

Elaborate.
>>
>>34564625
fuck off, you pathetic cuck
>>
>>34565096
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonapartism
>>
>>34564625

Give it 100 years and we will be living in caveman times again.
>>
>>34564625
Masculinity is the common denominator there, femininity is the future.
>>
But there are already lots of women in power in Europe and it's going to complete shit.
>>
>>34564625
>what could possibly go wrong?
Famous last words.
>>
>>34564625
Anyone unable to get power for themselves is unworthy of governing. People won't follow or respect someone who just had things handed over to them.
>>
>>34565150
>But there are already lots of women in power in Europe and it's going to complete shit.

They are puppets and/or bankruptcy trustees of male systems, and about to be replaced with yet another male dominated system: Islam.

But since Christianity used to be against feminism, Jews and gays, but is now pro feminism, Jews and gays, I don't see why the same shouldn't be possible with Islam. I mean, the Christian churches were hardcore! Now they are liberals who only care about women's rights. Even the so-called right-wing Christians only hate Islam because they believe that Islam isn't feminist enough. So ... same could happen with Islam and then we'd have an international women's alliance that could rule.
>>
>>34564625
>capitalism turned out to be shit
??????????
>>
>>34564649
>adopting quotas reduces competitiveness
no shit but dont blame it on women, it would be the same if there were quotas of anything.
>>
File: crusaders a.jpg (347KB, 1436x957px) Image search: [Google]
crusaders a.jpg
347KB, 1436x957px
>>34564625
Your ignorance is showing.
Not only were monarchies the most stable form of government for 8,000+ years they *still* are.
The Monarchies of Europe were more free and had more privacy than modern Democracies.
The surviving monarchies top the lists of freedom, privacy, development, etc.
The Revolutionary Wave of 1830 was a series of uprisings to reinstate the feudal systems and part of the Year of Revolutions in 1848 was a similar attempt.
You want the proven in the real world best form of government?
Bring back real kings with real power.
>>
>>34565218
This is pretty good b8
>>
>>34565218

>They are puppets and/or bankruptcy trustees of male systems, and about to be replaced with yet another male dominated system: Islam.

Because women deep down will always crave for male dominance. Its a desire given by evolution to produce better and healthy offspring. A provider that fits that criteria also gives women the ability to nuture her offspring.
>>
>>34565269
I imagine they would lose 4x that making women work on male quotas.
>>
>>34564625
>all religious dictatorships turned out to be shit, liberal democracy and capitalism turned out to be shit, communism and fascism turned out to be shit ...

How long until you realize humanity turned out to be shit ?
>>
>>34564625
I already listened to what women want and it's Stalinism Wich has already failed and it was possibly the worst fail ever
Women have ruled all over the world and even parts of the west for long periods of time too
>>
>fascism turned out to be shit
Naaah, it just lost a battle
>>
>>34564625
women vote for more left leaning stuff
blame white men when they get raped by refugees

I'll pass it just be a 100 years of blaming men for not getting anthing done

people will make up any excuse to justify why current women leaders are shit, there puppets it's not their fault !

>>34565218

The reason why feminists lose to islam is in the current pc sjw etc culture it's all about identity politics and shaming people they cant do that with islam they are too afraid of being called racist, a bigot by their peers.

just look at the new years rapes in germany and the changes around schools that followed, telling women what to wear because they might get hurt.

why weren't there womens marches for the injustices done to women in saudi (jailed for being gang raped), where were they in 2011 for obama baning iraq? or 2015 for the Terrorist Travel Prevention Act which names the seven countries trump used, they are hypocrites full of double standard,women dont fucking care they only care about themselves and virtue signalling how great they are
>>
>>34565269
>Women need quotas because they can't compete with men
>No shit but don't blame it on women
>>
File: 1481149809753.jpg (74KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
1481149809753.jpg
74KB, 400x387px
>>34565274
>you will never die on the battlefield fighting valiantly for your king and country
why even live bros..
>>
>>34565218
We got a masterb8er right here
>>
>>34566828
play day of defeat with me :3
what's your steamid?
>>
>>34564625
>lists systems of government that are not in any way gender specific
>thinks women won't resort to any of those systems

>>34564665
>Corporations destroy more when they create than when they destroy...
Only when women are in charge.
>>
>>34564625
>fascism turned out to be shit
For all intents and purposes, fascism prevailed. It's not merely a political ideology but a conception of life itself. A tradition passed down from father to son through the ages that will never stop.

Deal with it.
>>
>>34564625
They have already showed how they will run things with modern feminism, if you genuinely want that I think you should see a therapist
>>
>>34567135
h-how do you know i play dods...
>>
>>34564665
>Corporations destroy more when they create than when they destroy...

So do women. The anon's research is probably legit
>>
File: 20170201030006_1.jpg (398KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170201030006_1.jpg
398KB, 1920x1080px
>>34567135
>>34568756
Thats actually fucking creepy af I have 1500 hours in day of defeat
>>
>>34568678
You're actually right, except, of course, on moral ground ; fascism might have been the most stable form of modern government we've had since the democratic revolutions and the feudal monarchies of old.
>>
>>34564703
That made me incredibly mad.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.