[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>one chance at life >born white

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

File: 1485852581653.png (72KB, 244x241px) Image search: [Google]
1485852581653.png
72KB, 244x241px
>one chance at life
>born white
>>
File: 1485741239926.jpg (42KB, 557x365px) Image search: [Google]
1485741239926.jpg
42KB, 557x365px
>>34563367
>believes there's only once chance at life

Gave me a hearty kek
>>
>>34563418
Then prove your absolute belief that you don't only live once by killing yourself. Do it now.
>>
>born white male in a well off middle class family
I might as well kill myself at this point.
>>
>>34563431

prove that you only have one chance
at life.
>>
>>34563367
>one chance at life
>born white male
>lower middle class family
>abusive sister so no imouto (she did teach me how to finger a girl when I was like 7 so that's something I guess)
>bullied for being white by new nigglet classmates from Hurricane Katrina
>skip two years of school after being bullied and almost killed self at 12
>be one year too old to graduate highschool with an associate's degree
>dad held his VA benefits that would have given me fee tuition hostage so I said fuck him
>shit job for four years
>white men are the only genuinely accepted group to discriminate against
>icon of original sin to feminists

Why do I keep going again?
>>
>>34563465

I live in Lafayette be my friend
sjdnd
>>
>>34563442
I challenged you first.
>>
>>34563483

I'm not the one that posted that, I just thought it was funny that you demand he prove that one gets more than one chance at life even though you made a similar claim in the OP without giving any evidence of proof
>>
>>34563500
Have you ever heard of someone who "came back" with definitive proof of their past life?
>>
>>34563512

this could be our first life, so that's not proof
>>
>>34563521
Yeah yeah yeah. Millions of years of humankind and this is your first life...... How do you explain population growth then? Lemme guess - a lot of first-timers suddenly decide to incarnate. Please. You can find better delusional things to believe in than this special snowflake immortalizing bullshit.
>>
>>34563476
I live in Texas. A lot of people flooded here after Katrina to the point that I don't think anyone lives there except the most poor fucks ever.

Besides I'm pretty boring outside of my few things.
>>
>>34563434
>born white average-looking male but with a single and low class (we lived off of the dole for the first 10 years of my life) mother
doesnt help that my grandparents also live off of the government so they're basically helpless

thank god ive almost finished uni and can finally make a living for myself (once i find a job, assuming that i can)
>>
>tfw born healthy and dad gifted me 10k when I turned 18
WILL THIS NIGHTMARE EVER END
>>
File: 1483538675157.jpg (48KB, 444x996px) Image search: [Google]
1483538675157.jpg
48KB, 444x996px
>>34563367
>one chance at life
>born white in a white country
>>
File: 1446996936797.jpg (72KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
1446996936797.jpg
72KB, 704x396px
>one chance at life
>born male

oregano oregano
>>
>>34563512
When your brain dies your memory dies with it which is why nobody keeps the one from their previous life. If you view consciousness as your spirit the afterlife is self explanatory. If you view consciousness as nothing more than the result of higher brain function, it is only a matter of time until some cosmic event results in you being born again. It will be as if no time passed at all because it's not possible to perceive nonexistence.

Every living thing in the universe came from nothing at one point. There is nothing preventing this from happening again. You will never become permanently dead whether it comforts you or not.
>>
>>34565342
>You will never become permanently dead whether it comforts you or not.

I bet you'll still believe this when I find you and put a gun to your temple.
>>
>>34565383
You aren't impressing anyone by being edgy. It's childish to believe that your creation was a one time thing. You didn't choose who you would be, or the world you would live on. You appeared randomly out of the void, out of complete nothingness just as everyone else has. You are avoiding the fact that once you return to that void there is nothing stopping you from being ripped out of it again.
>>
>>34565474
Sperm and egg aren't "void". No one came of the "void". You came to life because sperm and egg met - two existing things. We can not even begin to grasp how universe was created at all.
>>
File: 1419412592758.png (72KB, 230x249px) Image search: [Google]
1419412592758.png
72KB, 230x249px
>>34563367
feels good man
originigger
>>
>>34565342
>When your brain dies your memory dies with it which is why nobody keeps the one from their previous life
so then who gives a shit
>>
>>34565526
You are supporting my point yet it's sailing over your head and out the window. The void is a simpler way of saying the complete absence of existence. You were nothing. For no reason in particular, that sperm resulted in you. What is stopping this from happening again when you die?

What we do know of the universe's creation is that it had to come from nothing. We don't understand how and likely never will but it did. It popped into existence for no reason once and it will happen again when this one dies. The amount of time it takes for it to happen is irrelevant because you will not be able to comprehend it. It may take several universal cycles for you to be born again but it will happen, and there is nothing you can do to stop it.
>>
>>34563465
>white men are the only genuinely accepted group to discriminate against

give that meme a rest,damn
>>
>>34565701
I'm glad it will never happen. Stay clinging to your meme magic beliefs. You are not unique. You as a human are about as unique as an ant or an angler fish.

I am "me" and everyone else is an NPC to me, but everyone else also think they're a "me". It's just biological chance that you were put into this body. There is no "you" detached from your body, you just happen to be your body just like everybody else. That body has a life limit, then it dies and "you" as in - everything in your brain that makes you feel special, die.
>>
File: 1485933291347.jpg (50KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1485933291347.jpg
50KB, 960x540px
Who here /white enough/ for a descent credit score?
>>
>>34563465
Because you have to destroy anyone who opposes you. This is our world, not theirs.
>>
>>34565806
I'm not saying we're special, and I'm especially not saying magic is involved friend. I'm saying the cycle is nothing more than live, die, repeat. You can never escape it. The fact our universe exists right now, and that it came from nothing, is proof that it can happen again. Because of this chance it will happen, even if it takes a near infinite amount of time. I will reiterate again - If you'd like to believe that that sperm is the only reason you are alive, it is only a number of time until an exact replica of this universe is created and that sperm with it. You will relive the same life over and over again, though to me this is stupid and I find the consciousness lottery much more sound. You could be a sentient beanstalk for all anyone fucking knows, but you will live again and that much is inescapable.

I'm sorry you hate your life to the point that you wish so strongly for death to be the ultimate end but it isn't, and it never will be. The universe will die, the universe will be born again. Matter will be created, matter will be destroyed defying all known laws in an infinite cycle and at some point in that timeframe you will become conscious again. I don't know if you genuinely can't grasp this or if you don't want to. Based on your death threat I take it's the latter.
>>
>>34565952
If reincarnation was real and we "lost our memories along with the rotten brain" (how convenient), then what is the purpose of it?

If an explosion produces fragments which turn into planets and humans, sperm and eggs, which then produce me, that "me" has its own identifiable tag and no one else can be this "me". Once I die, it dies forever.

Any attempt to "reincarnate" or "replicate" it won't be "me", because the particles which made my brain and body are forever gone.

Even if you were able to perfectly recreate all the particles that composed "me" and perfectly organize them in a way which they acted when they were "me", then it would still only be a replica.

You will either have to find a way to immortalize me or literally resurrect me in order to keep the real "me" and the original particles which created "me".

Once I die and my dust floats in the air and gets sucked into a new giant black hole and produces a new big bang or whatever horse shit you believe in, and a new universe gets created once again, the probability of a person with the absolute identical particles as the "me" that died being born again are literally zero. And if a universe like that existed, that still wouldn't be "me", because the very original and one-of-a-kind string of perfectly arranged particles died in the last universe.
>>
>>34566092
There is no purpose. Your problem is you think I'm trying to say it happens for a reason which it doesn't.

As I said, the living the same life over and over again is stupid to me and I've never believed it. The simplest way I can possibly put it for you, and what I have been rewording this entire time, is that you came from nothing. Prior to the sperm meeting the egg you were the absolute absence of existence. You were not conscious. You were not waiting for that sperm and egg in particular to meet. For no reason whatsoever, that sperm and egg resulted in you, out of nothing. When you die, unless there is a deity, you will return to that same absence of existence. You believe that this is the end. But I will ask you again, which you still haven't answered - because this is the same nonexistence as before, what is preventing you from being born again? I am not saying you will be the same person, or inherit your memories from the last life. I am saying you will be born for no reason and at complete random again, just as you were this time.
>>
>>34566218
>what is preventing you from being born again?
The fact that the (you) dies when I die. There will never be another "me". It happens once and that's it.
>>
>>34566264
You are still viewing the (you) as being the same consciousness. The only thing that makes you (you) is your brain function, your personality, memory. If consciousness really is nothing more than higher brain function, what is preventing you from being born into another brain with another consciousness as an entirely different being? You will not be the same person at all but you will still be alive and able to experience, therefore you are a new (you).
>>
>>34566379
Then why am I not everyone else?
>>
>>34566218
>dude i committed a murder but u can only solve it in the next universe where i left the clues xD but u won't remember that i did it xD
>>
>>34566397
There is no reason. It is up to completely random chance. Before you said if there was an exact molecular copy of you it still wouldn't be (you), but therefore it must be someone else's consciousness. If you want to get that deep into it you could potentially be the (you) to inherit that molecular copy of another person, as that you that isn't (you) is.

>>34566427
I have no idea what you're trying to say.
>>
Could be alot worse. Could've been born Black and left in a shitty enviroment
>>
>>34566567
I believe that each person is given a consciousness one at a time, meaning you can't be more than one person. Once your time is over, it's over. You can't be another person, because that "other" person will be another person. It's really simple.

If I die now and another person is born, they aren't me. They have their own brain and their own mind. I only get to experience life once. This whole thing about being randomly born as a whole different person defeats its own purpose, because that'd be a whole different person.
>>
File: 1472838345395.png (21KB, 537x533px) Image search: [Google]
1472838345395.png
21KB, 537x533px
>>34563367
>one chance at life
>born in poor post-commie country
Why?
>>
>>34566567
>I have no idea what you're trying to say.

Why don't you give me $100k, man? I swear I'll pay it off in my next life.. When I'm no longer that person.. and when you no longer remember that I owe you money xDDD
>>
>>34566623
But that's just it, you are shit back out as an entirely new consciousness every time. The reason you are not (you) is because your brain is what made you (you). In this theoretical second life you are a new (you), you are able to comprehend your existence, you feel and experience. You are alive, only you are not the (you) - as in personality, memory, body and so on - from your previous life. You will develop into a new (you), and the fact you were at some point a different (you) won't bother you because you will never be able to know about it.
>>
>>34566688
I'm more inclined to believe that we have spirits. That way your popping-into-new-body theory seems more likely.

But my brain dying and then suddenly me experiencing life again as a totally different person? That wouldn't be me. That'd be someone else. I am my brain only once, once it dies, that's it. My parents gave me the ability to express myself for a little while. Once this is over for that brain, it's over. There is nothing that can put "me" in another body, because that would no longer be me. It would be someone else entirely.

Your theory covers its ass pretty damn well though. No memory, no evidence.. it's not very credible. Even reincarnationfags print out more made-up crap in their shit factories.

One thing's for sure - even if you get sucked into the void, who knows how many billions of years it would take to come back into another human body. Who determines the time frame? And how certain are you that humankind will even exist until then?
>>
>>34563367
Never known that being white is a achievement in life now, i'm living a good life for a nigger
>>
>>34566880
>But my brain dying and then suddenly me experiencing life again...

No, you wouldn't be the same person. But at the same time, would you really want to be? It would give you another chance at life with a clean slate. You may die within the first few minutes from some tragic cataclysmic act of God, but then it will only repeat the cycle in time.

>There is nothing that can put "me" in another body
As I said the (you) that you are right now will be gone forever, but you will become a new (you) entirely. When I use (you) in this context I mean the (you) that you are in this theoretical next life. The simplest picture I can make without using huge incoherent rants, is imagine the state of existence you are in now. You are self aware, you can perceive feeling and so on. Assuming you are shit out as another human or human-like species, it will be exactly like this only with a new personality, body and such. It hurts your brain to think about it but it does make sense.

>who knows how many billions of years
The time it takes is also irrelevant, because when you are this absence of existence you can't perceive time in any way. You won't know how many years have passed, we certainly didn't complain when we were waiting to be born into this life because we couldn't. I do feel that this sort of void between lives would be much more peaceful than being shit out over and over again ad infinitum, but it seems more realistic to me that if it happened once it's more than likely it will happen again, no matter how long it takes.

>how certain are you that humankind will even exist until then?
It may not. But remember, there was nothing dictating you had to be born a human. I'm not going to pretend to know the requirements for harboring a consciousness, I don't think anyone ever will. You could end up that sentient beanstalk or some evolved raptor, I will say that I honestly have no idea.
>>
>>34566645
im also in a poor post communist country anon but thats no excuse
if you want to make it you can make it. at least now theres noone preventing you from moving to a different country but yourself
>>
>>34567194
But still you have to learn other language and you'll never be accepted by locals.
>>
File: spin me fampai.webm (1MB, 546x373px) Image search: [Google]
spin me fampai.webm
1MB, 546x373px
>>34567164
how are normies so sure that they'll live again

they are so arrogant that they even put themselves in deadly situations with such carefree ease reeeeeeeeee
>>
>>34567690
They're sure they'll go to heaven, not so much the live, die, live again meat grinder stuff.
>>
>>34567779
I wonder what Chad believes. A life of drugs, lust, cheating and greed surely can't lead to heaven.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.