[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop having suicidal thoughts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20161125-184454.jpg (645KB, 1431x1390px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161125-184454.jpg
645KB, 1431x1390px
Stop having suicidal thoughts
>>
>>34563211
No

Oregon is a coastal U.S. state in the Pacific Northwest known for its diverse landscape of forests, mountains, farms and beaches.
>>
>>34563249
>tfw you live in oregon
>>
>>34563211
Stop killing your friends.
>>
>>34563302
>friends
REEE THEY WEREN'T FRIENDS
>>
>>34563302
>stop defending yourself from people who threaten to kill you
justin trudeau is that you?
>>
>>34563211
Nah that's cool Varg, b-but t-thanks!?

Going to go full heroin overdose after my parents die. I believe the best way is to have my pants zipped down, car left ON, needle in my arm along with belt tied around my neck, and hand on cock..

Started laughing while I was writing that, what an unbelievably hilarious and sad at the same time a discovery like that would be
>>
>>34563968
>believing varg's version of events

he's a wide-eyed autist who gets absurdly upset even now when someone mildly disagrees with him over the internet. guaranteed he got in some stupid argument with euronymous and had en epic viKANG spergout
>>
>>34564182
autism is a gift though
>>
>>34564267
That really depends on what context you are using it in

For logic, intelligence, and reasoning capability sure

For everything else.. absolutely not, but you learn to make friends with the autism, be one with the autism if you will.. then its not so bad.

>You make friends with your autism

Now you can learn how to be autistic and still win in the game of life
>>
>>34564267
I hate autists. It's not a gift. It's just he wants to make his insecure retarded wife feel like she is not a disgusting monster.
>>
>>34563211
That will only happen when my environment becomes worth living in or possible to make worth living in.
>>
>>34563211
You know, this made me perceive his normally stern face as someone's who's genuinely worried and cares about helping you.
>>
Hey Varg I don't like Burzum I much prefer Emperor.
>>
>>34563211
But varg, how else will I reach Valhalla :DDD
>>
>>34564352
Then kill yourself, because you probably aren't helping to make it better.
>>
>>34564710
Dying in an internal battle doesn't count
>>
>>34565155
Yes it does.
t. Norse pagan
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.