[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

File: image.png (13KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
13KB, 657x527px
Any actual robots left here?

>Haven't left my house in a month

>Have never had a female physically attracted to me

>Don't remember the last time I talked to someone outside my family

Anyone else here /GivenUp/?

If not, you should try it, it's easier to deal with once you accept it
>>
>>34562786
I don't understannd, but here's mi situation anon:

basically I only left my house like 10 times..since september 2016.

Most ot thse times I left my house to get food for my cat, idk like 7 or 8 times.

Last time, I left my house to meet up two anons who live near my house, you know people that I met on /b/ from my city.

>>Haven't left my house in a month

yes, only one time in my case, 10 times on 6 months, as I said only for get food for my cat and for me, shitty food ofc, I live with my parents btw.

>Have never had a female physically attracted to me

Does it count If I had an e-relationship?

>Don't remember the last time I talked to someone outside my family

In my case, I talked everyday with other people on internet, does it count? inb4 no

My last time was with these two anons 1 week ago.

>Anyone else here /GivenUp/?

Not yet, it's too soon for me, I'm 20 it will be better.
>>
>>34562902
Yeah, talking with friends on the Internet counts, idk about e-relationships, I'll just say yes to stay consistent, thanks for sharing anon
>>
File: BirdPePe.png (31KB, 612x555px) Image search: [Google]
BirdPePe.png
31KB, 612x555px
>Tfw reading "Any robots left here?"
>Think "Wow what a fucking liberal faggot"
>Mfw I realise you aren't talking about politics.

FUCKING REEEEEE POLITICS IS A PARASITE AND INFECTING MY MIND
>>
>>34562933
Well if you ask me irl. No, I havent talked anyone else than my family and these two guys, btw you should try to make friend online, anon, maybe you get some e-gf, everuthing's possible on internet
>>
>>34562960
Awww need a band-aid for your white male victimhood complex? Are you going to whine some? Poor you. You're such a massive victim!
>>
>>34562960
stop browsing /pol/ and just hide the politics threads that pop up here seriously you'll feel a lot better overall

delete normiebook if you have one
>>
File: 160928108060.jpg (47KB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
160928108060.jpg
47KB, 1067x600px
>get screamed at for being chad part of the time
>get robots sticking up for me saying robots should look out for robots
>actually just a failed normie, not a chad or robot
deal with it
>>
>>34563014
it's not hard to go from failed normie to robot

be aware
>>
File: 1479348574737.png (103KB, 178x250px) Image search: [Google]
1479348574737.png
103KB, 178x250px
>>34562786
I went from full robot with piss bottles to engaged, I'm making it. If i can, Anyone can

I went from completly /givenup/ for 4 years to an actual human being.
>>
File: 1480321755826.png (802KB, 713x718px) Image search: [Google]
1480321755826.png
802KB, 713x718px
>tfw haven't talked to someone who wasn't family or paid to talk to me for half a decade
>>
File: 1483759920779.jpg (52KB, 815x629px) Image search: [Google]
1483759920779.jpg
52KB, 815x629px
>>34563137
>paid to talk to me

How does that even work, anon?
>>
>>34563137
We could talk. I could be your friend
>>
File: hands on hed.png (47KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
hands on hed.png
47KB, 500x430px
>free time all the time
>have no drive to do anything
>not even the things I really want to do with my life
I'm pathetic
>>
>>34562786
Nyoron all the way!
>>
>>34563148
Cashiers, doctors, psychs etc etc
>>
>>34562997
kek
>>34563116
does your wife know about the piss bottle and such
>>
I talk to people but rarely. Never had gf. Have to attend uni. I just cry when look at the mirror. Can I join?
>>
>>34563175
You're not pathetic. You are a fish trying to climb a tree. Of course you feel helpless.

Talk to me more about your problems. I wanna help
>>
>>34563213
They don't know the depths of depravity i sank too. I keep that private.

She (Boy) does know my life was a mess for many years tho
>>
File: 1484780665123.png (168KB, 727x682px) Image search: [Google]
1484780665123.png
168KB, 727x682px
>>34562786
I study at uni but never actually go to lectures and stuff. I just sit in my one room apartment all day. There is so much old trash here but I am used to the smell t this point. Where I am from the government pays you to go to uni so I don't need to work either.
>>
>>34563245
> She (Boy)
Pathetic.
>>
File: disgusted_anime_lady.jpg (100KB, 756x772px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted_anime_lady.jpg
100KB, 756x772px
>>34563229
I dropped out of gymnasium (the thing before university) because even though I repeated a year I couldn't clear it, then my mom presuaded me to move to move to Germany to try and get a job there. 4 pathetic months of failures afterwards, I managed to get a job at McDonalds but became scared as fuck over what might happen in the future and I was super lousy at work, so I ended up moving back.

When I moved back, apparently I couldn't move to our old house, and instead had to move to a guy who my mother is together with. He's nice, but basically right now I'm a basement-dweller in the house of someone I'm not even related to, all while being in a completely different town and not knowing anybody. I stay in my room everyday, but I've started doing adult education stuff to try and get enough points to start up proper studies again, but that won't happen until August or something, and by now I've been here for over a year.

I have many things I want to do with my life, most of which I know aren't really impossible. The standard study japanese and become an english teacher in Japan is the one thing I really want to do, but even though I signed up for japanese courses I never really manage to bring myself to study, because I'm basically floating through them with ease because I know most basic things already from my years of watching anime I'm not bragging I know it's really sad and pathetic.

So even though I know what I want to do, I'm not progressing in the slightest, and living in an enviroment where I can't even be slightly proud of myself over anything. I can't blame anything around me on anyone else because regardless of how I spin it, it's my fault for not having paid attention in school, pussied out of staying in Germany, and still not studying the things I want to study.

I can't even bring myself to watch anime as much anymore, and instead just watch things I've already watched and spend almost every day reading threads.
>>
I only leave my house for school and food
Im 18 and cant drive
When I get food I have my mom order for me
My room is littered with trash and its only cleaned when mom cant stand it or if I see bugs I might act
Never had a GF kissless hugless virgin
>>
>>34563310
It sounds like you need a friend. I would like to talk to you more. I really would.

Iamacrazymadman on skype if you wanna add me.

We could talk about life and stuff.

My advice is that you're channeling your emotions in the wrong direction.

Your goals are incredibly long term and it sounds like you don't believe in them so you lack motivation. You need something tangible to believe in.
>>
>>34563471
I have friends online so I don't know if that would really help. By don't have any friends I mean I don't meet anyone except my mom and her man. Even my studies are mostly at a distance.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.