[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just a rant. Dont bother. Or do. I cant stop you. I wish eating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 2017-01-10-00-19-10-1.png (405KB, 478x645px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-10-00-19-10-1.png
405KB, 478x645px
Just a rant. Dont bother. Or do. I cant stop you.

I wish eating was as fun as i used to think it was and i wish i could eat as much as i used to. I used to forget all the problems i had when i went out to eat and could eat atleast 6 plates of food but now the food has not effect on me and i can only eat 2 plates of food max. I just wish i was stupid and full of joy like when i was young. Growing up really does suck. I really didn't think i would get this way. Isn't growing up and maturing supposed to make you happier? This is a fucking nightmare and the only way out fighting my way into an early grave. Atleast with fighting i get some kind of rush out of it.
>>
>>34562710
i love her tits
original
>>
File: 2017-01-10-00-18-55-1.png (382KB, 479x642px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-10-00-18-55-1.png
382KB, 479x642px
>>34562728
I got one more picture.
>>
>>34562710
Are u please be a milf i gotta feeling so, r u?
>>
>>34562794
Speak english. Stop talking like you are a horny indian man.
>>
>>34562745
Who is she?

originale pasta desu
>>
>>34562728
>>34562710
>>34562745
god tier tits shame she's an ugly chink
>>
>>34562897
Not sure. Pretty sure it is just some random chinese girl honestly.

>>34562909
Haha,that is your opinion.
>>
I get paid less than everyone else despite me having trained everyone. Fuck these niggers and their bullshit. The only other white guy in this department is just as sick and tired of it but he's management. I'm some fucking know nothing and I'm quitting.
>>
>>34562710
>>34562745
What an exquisite specimen.

I'd fall in love with her if I met her irl.

>>34563224
What do you work as?
>>
>>34563274
I ment someone like her irl once. Only difference was her skin was a bit darker and she was quite short. Almost kid sized. Went on a date with her but half way through she walked out on me. I guess i said too much when i told her why i had so many cats.
>>
>>34563274
I'm just some warehouse jockey. Wanting to get into IT but fuckers want a Bachelor's and 1-3 years of actual experience.

For level one positions.

I'm at the point that I'll do almost anything else if it means better pay. Fucking 24 and <$14/hr is killing me.
>>
>>34562897
motherless com/G093937B
Found something hey

>>34563321
My condolences. If it's of any comfort I get about 19 dollarydoos at 23y/o. Which is basically the same amount in USD.
>>
>>34563376
It's fine. I may be getting a forklift driving class soon and that should demand a few bucks extra. I'll stay here for that long but otherwise? I want fucking out. It's a thankless dumb muscle job that doesn't amount to anything. If it's at the end of the month, oh well, I'd rather leech off of my savings and find something than stay here.

I was planning on maybe leaving by April or May anyway but I can't stand it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.