[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CATE FISH

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

Fembots, have you ever catfished someone online? :")
>>
I catfished a girl while pretending to be a guy for like 2 years
>>
>>34562895
How did it go anon? Whose photos did you used?
>>
>on some anime forum back in 2003
>girl starts messaging me wanting to rp
>quickly find out she's a lesbian
>15, never questioned my sexuality before
>roll with it
>she shares her erotic fics with me and i draw art of our rp characters fucking
>over time realise why i've never been into men but a little bit too comfortable with other girls
>over time drift apart
>years later on a whim google her username
>find her steam, youtube, twitch, deviantart
>she's a guy
>tfw a guy pretending to be female made me realise i was gay
>>
>>34562951
What a mess

Oreganoilio
>>
>>34562905
She was so dumb and naive i would make up shit about partying hard and hurting myself. We had such a shitty "relationship" i was so mean to her yet always knew what to say to bring her back. I used two pictures only - both seperate guys but not a lot of face showing. She even went on cam and sent me lots of selfies but i always just made up excuses.

One time a rando number called me and i picked up and it was her. I told her my "friend" answered it and she got jealous and so the mind games began again. This was all like 6 years ago.
>>
>>34562458
I catfish guys all the time
>>
>>34563171
B-but you're male, amirite
>>
How can you even catfish people in 2017?

There's no excuse for not being able to get on some form of social media or communication devices like Skype or whatever.
>>
>>34564513
I don't have any social media nor skype.
But I don't have anyone talking to me anyways.
>>
>>34562951

kek.

you just confirmed the traditional family education about being careful choosing friends.

lots of people "question" their own sexuality and decide to be gay only because they just can't accept being just shy and introvert.

and it mostly happens in teen years.
>>
>>34563171
Isn't catfishing guys the easiest thing in the world tho?
That's why there are so many trannies online
>>
>>34564530

I've attempted the faggot thing. Couldn't stay bonerised. People that can choose are bi people.
>>
I did for WOW gold. Incredibly obvious.

>wait for homemade nudes to pop up on the 'Chon
>hit up trade chat about being horny female
>use homemade nudes and an email which used firstname_lastname format which were obviously female.
>dont ask for anything at the time
>they tend to say something like: "I can't believe you haven't asked for anything yet!"
>dirty talk
>they willingly give me gold for attention without me ever raising the subject.
>>
File: catfishing.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
catfishing.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
>>34564486

Not him, but I catfish dudes as well.

It all started when I accidentally found one of those lame photosharing sites full of wannabe girls and totally ignored by google. I saved hundreds of daily life pics of girls 15 to 25yo and started catfishing in a local chat website, impersonating the dreamy "modest but smart countryside girl" model.

I know very well strategies and tactics of those desperate basementdwellers searching for Noodz, Moar Pics, and contact info. I'm a pro: I love humiliating those pigs without ever giving them a single hint of sexual stuff. As soon as the dude starts asking for it, I trash and block him.

The typical dude then registers again using a different name and starts chatting slightly more educated and gentle, waits for his turn, stops complaining. Then I throw in my culture (I'm 37 and I've got two Ph.D. euroequivalents), ranging from science, literature, nerd stuff, classical music, religion, cinema (not politics or sports).

I found that most of those faggots immediately fall for the bait when the "female me" shows a bit more culture than them. They badly want sex, even if it's a single pic barely sufficient to fap: but they totally fall when they meet an educated and gentle female to talk with. A good talk is better than foreplay. And when I reply something like "that wasn't Tarantino but Scorsese", or the likes of "something tells me you love Chesterton but are afraid to admit", or "seems like you never googled optical tweezers", they definitely fall.

>(1/2---cont.)
>>
File: catpot.jpg (176KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
catpot.jpg
176KB, 675x1200px
>(cont.---2/2)

I've had countless interesting chats with dudes, slowly making them realize they can't brag about something they're not actually into. "Helicopter vertical landing is the exception, not the rule", I happen to type, and when the triggered pretending helipilot asks why a 23yo woman says it I add in "my former orbiter was an actual heli techician and told me what those helipad lights were for" (subtlety: imagine one who won't ever be able to fly, then "orbiter"). Of course I need to pay attention to girlish details, terms, mind - not that difficult: headaches (that is: hinting, not talking, about own period), romance (sweet memories about a former orbiter) and so on. And yes, I tell them I'm a virgin woman "because my femfriends who threw it away always regretted" and become 40 and still can't settle (it may take an entire hour and carefully selected girlish terms, but once the dude accepts it at least as an hypothesis, well, he's sold).

I'm sure I made at least 20 guys actually fall in love for the "persona"s I created. Everytime it seems it was going to become suspicious denying again contact info, I just switched to "private message only" mode, and began working on the next set of pics.

I tried the same game on facebook but even after a carefully built fake account (including fake family, friends sharing pics, multiple school rants, girlish statuses stuff...) it was simply too difficult to handle and maintain. And you can't avoid voice/video calls forever. Local chats are better.

I think my hobby actually gave some benefit to our society. There's now a bunch of dudes out there knowing that even fucking every imaginable woman they will only fall in love for an educated, smart, adorable virgin woman who always rejected the candidates featuring the usual "penis/brain swapping".
>>
>>34565198
>>34565207
And you don't feel bad about that ? I used to do the same thing as you but now I feel too bad for the poor guys that felt into the trap and I totally stopped
>>
No I got catfished by a guy pretending to be a girl to be friends with me. It was almost believable because he used pictures of a chubby, plain looking girl. He ghosted me after I called him a catfish for not sending me a timestamp or videochatting after I started getting suspicious. I forget what set that off. I would have stayed friends with him because he maybe he was just a lonely gay or something but he didn't ever want to talk about makeup or skincare...
>>
>>34565404
>>34565307

I don't feel too bad because I'm quite a sadist seeking for vengeance because at 17 I once was catfished by a guy who laughed out his own ass loudly, judging by the hints he started giving me about the fact I've been catfished. And yes, in the end I believe I gave some precious life lessons to a bunch of wild wrecked fappers, even if most of them never had any suspicion about being catfished.

I must add that I never questioned my sexuality in my life. I always knew I'm straight, even when I was a shy autistic sperglord at 17 dreaming about some qt3.14 entering my life and making me the happiest man of the world. I've been rejected too many times by girls and women and just used that acquired knowledge to make random chat guys even more frustrated than they were before. But they actually learnt a lot.

I even drafted a long essay about contemporary human mating conventions (it's almost its final title) depicting the classical Chad/Stacy theme and the absurdly clear correlation between pre-marital sex and cheating/cuckoldry/queer attitudes.

I feel at home on /r9k/ because the usual virgin dude craving for a virgin shy girl to be devoted for life is not a meme but the greatest life lesson example. Most of the time they just don't know that their forced virginity made them appreciate loyalty and modesty above everything. Even when they dream a 9+/10 gf, they know that it's only to make Chads envy. Even when they go orbiting around some known slut, they can't stop wishing her "totally definitely mine and mine only".
>>
File: cat-newspaper-1.jpg (95KB, 911x736px) Image search: [Google]
cat-newspaper-1.jpg
95KB, 911x736px
btw I'm not saying that catfishing is a good thing.

I just said I used it for The Educated Lulz.
>>
File: 1458784963182.png (63KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
1458784963182.png
63KB, 500x283px
I did when I was 11-13. First on Runescape I played as a boy character even though I didn't do so much of anything, but some girls in game liked me and it felt nice. Never told anyone I was female and only did it because I used to get bulled for liking video games as a girl.

Then when I quit RS, I did it again and it got deeper on some anime forum/avatar site pretending to be a boy again. When people wanted my picture, I'd use my older brother's. I even gave them pictures of my brother holding a piece of paper with their usernames (he didn't care) so they were convinced it was me. I had tons of girls online into me and years later realized that I liked a few of them back. They would always tell me stuff like "I'm not like other boys" and whatnot. The one I liked the most was this older Greek/Philipina girl who's probably model tier 10/10 right now years later. We were really close and often talked about how we'd be bf/gf if we knew each other in real life. I often spent a lot of time wishing I was a boy just so I could be with her.

In the end we both got tired of the website. I got into WoW and watching anime, and she went to do her own thing. I had a lot of cool friends there on the website, but everyone just drifted apart.

Anyway, somehow I thought all of this was perfectly normal and that somehow I was still straight. Took me 7 more years for me to finally realize that I was a lesbian.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.