[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Things that turbo normies say that piss you the fuck off

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 245.jpg (3KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
245.jpg
3KB, 165x115px
ITT: Things that turbo normies say that piss you the fuck off

>why are Androids better than iPhones?
>I plan to have (x) amount of kids
>opinion formed from a bullshit CNN article
>blacks need more rights
>>
>>34561927
blacks have all the rights they need
>>
>>34561957
Exactly. They have all the original rights.
>>
>>34561927
>if you don't promote faggots, you belong in the stone age.
>women have the right to kill their babies if they want, they have the rights to choose too

REEEEEEEE
>>
>>34561983
>implying that these are normie opinions
>implying that gay people aren't fellow robots
>implying you give a flying fuck about some random babies who'll probably grow up to be normies you hate anyway

>>>/pol/
>>
>>34561927
Honestly hearing the word normie or any of those other retarded meme titles because you can't get more normal than putting everyone in boxes for a "us vs them" cope session.
>>
>>34561927
>Just be yourself
>have you taken the bog pill?
>Why are you so weird?
>>
File: 1475855051747.jpg (93KB, 804x743px) Image search: [Google]
1475855051747.jpg
93KB, 804x743px
>>34561927
>make thread saying they're not a normie
>post normie shit like being racist/sexist

just cause your parents paid for you to go to college and everyone around you is leftist doesn't make you not a normie for having different ideologies
>>
>>34561983
>>women have the right to kill their babies if they want, they have the rights to choose too

Don't forget

>a man doesn't get a say in whether or not his child is aborted
>>
>>34562214
>implying that you actually want to oay child support because of a ONS
>implying you'll ever be in the position to care about the load you dumped in some chick
>>
>women/fags/blacks should have less rights than white, straight men
>someone has opposed views
>fucking libtard
>check his education
>he has an IQ of 130
>I barely passed high school
>my opinion is clearly more rational than his/her
>we must save the white race!
>>
>>34562252
>implying the absolute callousness and lack of understanding for the man's feelings is not infuriating
>>
>>34562271
What are you some kind of Gaylord?
>>
>>34562271
>implying that you really do give a shit about some normie/Chad who knocked someone up

You don't get it do you? All a man has to do is bust a nut while the woman has to suffer for 9 months. If he reeeally wants a child, opt for a surrogate or adopt.
>>
>>34562350
>If he reeeally wants a child, opt for a surrogate or adopt.

>raise the child without a mother or raise somebody else's child

No thank you.
>>
>>34562384
That's exactly it. Your point is moot. If you get your SO pregnant, she'll go through with it together with you - if you both want it.

If she doesn't want it, yet she gives birth anyway, obviously you two won't be together, so that child won't have two parents anymore.
>>
>>34562146
All of this. Same goes for the abortion shit, all thats going to do is produce more teen single mothers and push the cuck meme even further. Punishing a women whose birth control has failed (don't fool yourself, Stacy's not getting deflated instead of taking the pill) just because they wont fuck you isn't going to make them start
>>
>>34562454
>>If she doesn't want it, yet she gives birth anyway, obviously you two won't be together

Why?
>>
File: 1485711969567.jpg (118KB, 596x667px) Image search: [Google]
1485711969567.jpg
118KB, 596x667px
>the wage gap is a thing and we must do something
>>
>white victimhood
Fucking all day, non stop whaaaaaa about imaginary persecution. I'm so fucking tired of hearing it. Build a wall and get over it.
>feminist
Just thinly veil other arm of white supremacy.
Republicans whine about white male victimhood. Democrats whine about white female victimhood. Both turn around and blame niggers for the progress white women have made.
Fuck this planet.
FUCK WHITE PEOPLE]
FUCKGIN DIE
>>
>>34562471
Connect the dots man. If she doesn't want it, yet you manage to pressure her into doing so, you think your relationship wouldn't fail?

(And obviously if you force her then that's abusive, so you had a shitty relationship anyway and your feelings don't deserve to be taken into account)
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.