[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women Hate Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: file.jpg (284KB, 1110x982px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
284KB, 1110x982px
I just got fired from my workplace due to a teen whore screaming at me 'cause I found her stealing some shit in the shop, of course she hid it somewhere deep in her cunt, since nothing pops out and can not just lunge at her without being thrown in jail.

Boss just fired me without a second thought and she and her friends got out, probably laughing their assess off and enjoying free stolen stuff.
>>
File: man vs woman's view.jpg (189KB, 1000x1425px) Image search: [Google]
man vs woman's view.jpg
189KB, 1000x1425px
>>34561532
Don't worry, anon. Your beta white knight boss will get burned by a roastie sooner or later. Roasties are also stupid. Their ego will fuck with them and they'll try to rob this store again and they'll get caught.
>>
File: 1485512504778.jpg (544KB, 1620x1668px) Image search: [Google]
1485512504778.jpg
544KB, 1620x1668px
>>34561532
And that's why anon you shouldn't have given a damn fuck.
It's not your own store she is stealing, so fk it. Why do you feel the need to protect your boss property ?
>>
Story OP made up: the post.
>>
How do you get over a woman.

I know my oneitis is just like every other girl, and that she's a horrible human but I love her.
>>
>>34561532
Nice made up original story.
>>
>>34562019
Well for starters distance is a good thing. You need to fill your time with something that isn't her but still makes you feel good.
>>
>>34562019
You're in love with the idea, not the actual person
>>
>>34562033
I deleted Instagram and facebook, so I shouldn't be seeing her online much anymore. I used to obsessively stalk her online presence which was really unhealthy. I also promised myself I would never text her first, so we'll see how it goes.
>>34562105
This is actually very true. I don't know how to fall out of love with the idea of her either though.
>>
>>34562153
>I don't know how to fall out of love with the idea of her either though.

When I used to crush on girls that obviously were not into me, I simply found some random chicks to fuck until I felt better.
>>
File: 1463412450759.jpg (90KB, 526x701px) Image search: [Google]
1463412450759.jpg
90KB, 526x701px
>Why women don't approach men..
.Coz the one time they did, the guys already had a girlfriend/relationship. Women gets butt hurt, coz the guy said no.
You can't get angry at this guy, you should be fine that he is respectful of his girlfriend by rejecting your advances.
So now if a single approached the woman above, a flat out rejection with a bullshit excuse.
So throughout the night that woman is gonna be a total bitch to any guy no matter what, coz of one legit rejection.

>Why though.....
>>
>>34561532
My sister has a second hand shop with clothes and some random shit here in our small town in Poland and she regularly complains about girls stealing stuff. Quite recently she caught some whore red handed and asked her to show what's in her handbag. It came out she hid there like 4 pairs of clothing and my sis called the cops. This bitch was smiling all the time during pigs' visit and showed a complete lack of any remorse, didn't even say 'sorry'. The same story repeats every fucking time according to my sis. She was fined a huge ass amount of money and set free. This one girl didn't even come from a poor family, her father has a corporate job in the capital city as my sister looked it up after the cops interview. Fucking whores.
>>
>>34562189
>I simply found some random chicks to fuck until I felt better

Ya, I don't think I'll be able to do that.
>>
>>34561532
Is your actual job to catch stealing thieves? Or was that something you just thought "right" to do?

It's the current year. You're supposed to do the bare minimum and only the bare minimum.
>>
>>34562199
Women don't approach men because that's how courting has been sense recorded history. Most still follow flirting and signals but they have no reason to take the first step.
That said any guy that wants the girl to make the first move is a huge pussy and should just go gay.
>>
Fucking whores got me fired from french class at the beginning of the hs. I have ended up learning fucking german which I hate. Everyone knows german in my shithole country, french is very rare but these whores said that im ugly subhuman and they dont want to learn it with me and got me thrown out.
>>
>>34562239
I just thought it was right. Whores should not steal stuff just because they think they have their pussy made out of gold.

Different story would have happened if they were males, that is the point.
>>
>>34562004
Gyess he was trying to be helpful, also to try and toast the roast. Shame it didnt work out tho. Good luck op
>>
There is not a single story here which isn't made up.
>>
>>34561532
That suck anon I almost got fired last week because I was thirsty so I went back to the break room to drink a glass of water (I hate water public fountains) and the manager thought I was trying to go awol even though I had like 5 mins left before my shift ended
>>
>>34563484
*That sucks anon
Original comment
>>
>>34563369
Your post made me quite angry. Fucking normies are in fact not human.
>>
>>34562228
I only steal from big cooperate multi billion clithing lines. Fukcers basically use slave labour, so why not steal from them. I won't stop anytime soon. I wouldn't steal from small business owners tho, thats just shitty.
>>
>>34561952
Where can i find the rest of these comics?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.