[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when was the last time you cried /r9k/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: k8vptlqg5lgx.png (92KB, 243x248px) Image search: [Google]
k8vptlqg5lgx.png
92KB, 243x248px
when was the last time you cried /r9k/
>>
>>34560610
A week ago I got a calc exam back from my professor, and it was a D of course. Then I got back to my dorm and my dad yelled at me over the phone for over an hour about how much of a failure I am, and that he should have taken my college money for himself, because I don't deserve it. I cried and rammed my head into the wall for a solid 4 hours. Then my roommate came home and I had to hide my autism.
>>
>>34560610
When Trump won the election. Never been so happy in my entire life. Cured my depression for real. Been happy and upbeat ever since. Have a lot more energy and no longer low energy.
>>
a few hours ago, thinking about my dad and how my relationship with him will always feel unresolved.

had i been in a good mood the day before he died i wouldnt carry this life long burden.
>>
2 years ago when I had a psychotic episode and got locked up in a psych ward and couldn't leave and all of my friends thought that I was crazy and didn't want anything to do with me
>>
>>34560610
Right now, actually. It's 2:00AM and all my life's regrets are coming back all at once to haunt me.
>>
Damn, compared to you guys with real problems I feel like a faggot.

Was watching anime yesterday. I always get attached to anything I watch; movies TV, vidya ect. Main character cried cuz plot or something. I got emotional too and cried... real tears.

This only happens in non-real life scenarios. I haven't cried outside of movies since my childhood dog died when I was 15. But I'm a bitch when i comes to fiction.
>>
I cried right alongside Adrien Brody in the Pianist.
Shit was really just depressing as fuck.
>>
>>34560610
Earlier when OP claimed to have 100mg of fentanyl and alluded to killing himself.
>>
>>34561165
I feel you op i was there too i hope he didn't go through with it
>>
September 2015, I was about to start college and realized my playing career was effectively over
the playing career was in esports
>>
>>34560610
A few hours ago when my little brother bitched to my dad about me existing and my dad actually listened to him and talked to him about it.

I wish it wasn't the first time I overhead this conversation.
>>
>>34560610
Christmas Day in a car ride talking with my sister about fixing my shit, going back to school, while on 400 micrograms of LSD. I felt relieved telling someone about the shit I needed to do to fix my shit. Felt therapeutic to cry to be honest. I really needed that cry.
>>
around an hour ago.
>>
>>34560610
I don't remember specifically but it would have to be a year+ since last, I mean I get sad and am depressed af, but I just don't cry
>>
Sunday. First time in over 2 years, just thought about how much time I'm wasting away
>>
File: 1484127484759.jpg (16KB, 400x368px)
1484127484759.jpg
16KB, 400x368px
>>34560695
This. After a decade of fighting against delusional leftist retards, we finally did it, fampais. Now it feels too good to be true.
>>
Right now, for the past twenty minutes. I did it again.
>>
I don't even know anymore. I'm basically a husk 90% of the time.
>>
>>34560610
A week ago when I saw the Sixth Sense.
>>
Nearing a year ago.

So I found out my crush has a boyfriend, the day I see after like 4 months of not speaking, and after having spent an hour together talking. She was going back to her work place in the university and walked with her. Nearing where she had to go, I asked her for her number and she gave it to me. I asked her if she had any plans for the weekend and she told me: "Well, I'm planning on watching Another [an anime] with my boyfriend. You're welcome to join us, you'd like."

Of course, I said no. I feigned being busy, and just asked her because I "had this party I wanted [her] to go to." Got home, and just sat in my living room thinking. To this day, it gnaws at me, my indolence. I wanted to ask her out the semester prior to getting her number, because she was graduating and I wouldn't see her anymore. Hell, I didn't even know if she would go to another university. So seeing her again, by chance, talking to her about a possibility of me working at the place she works at, was nothing short of delightful to me. But now, I was devastated. The uncertainty is what bothers me most: Though I did not have her number, I saw her every day in school, and around the middle of the semester, we talked all the time. I think I was sending the right signals, and she was reciprocating them; I mean, why else would she constantly fiddle with her hair when talking to me, rub my shoulders, or check out my gym "progress" by rubbing my arms?
The thought that I was either too late in asking her out, or that ever since I met her she already was taken, haunts me to this day. Eventually we kinda grew apart and stopped talking; it makes me feel empty. It makes me feel like I need proper closure. For the sake of my pride, if anything.

But I digress. Here's what pertinent to the thread, and TL;DR: I found she had a boyfriend, got back to my apartment and cried while listening to Sufjan Stevens' "For the Widows in Paradise."
>>
went to college, realized how stupid I am because I thought college would be like high school and I got fucked up so I failed. Very first year in college is a failure, then got back home, nobody was answering me on my phone I felt like I was a failure again, then I went to play LoL and I got rekt, felt like a failure again, my sister came back and told me to move my ass and all that I do nothing, felt like a failure. Took a bottle of bleach opened it and I started to cry so fucking hard until I sleep
>>
When I was listening to this album and heard Blame Game 2 months ago. literally over a year since the time before that.
>>
When JT got stabbed on degrassi
Feels bad man
>>
File: IMG_0172.jpg (170KB, 906x767px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0172.jpg
170KB, 906x767px
>>34561213
It's ok buddy you were pretty shit anyway
>>
>>34560610
A couple weeks ago when I listened to this
https://youtu.be/O23-OjPyR9A
It felt so good...
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.