[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

roasting session

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1436075084944.jpg (47KB, 501x720px) Image search: [Google]
1436075084944.jpg
47KB, 501x720px
>ITT: anons come into the thread and roast another
>>
Kanye is the best artist of this generation
>>
>>34560385
Kayne tryin to make noob swag a thang.
>>
>>34560385

The fuck kinda hobbit-ass Bilbo Baggins outfit is this?

Nigga look like he bout to hop his hairy ass feet outta his cave home and dance a jive for an old ass wizard.

Nigga look like he bout to find the one ring and throw it into the fires of Mordor

Damn Kanye, what the fuck you thinking, lookin like you bout to bust out a lute and play a jaunty tune for the king's court. The fuck century are we in?

Middle-Earth ass looking "may I have permission to leave the farms m'lord" Uncle Tom peasant ass motherfucker.
>>
>>34560385
It's an anonymous imageboard, what the fuck are we gonna roast each other about
>>
>>34561710
Your basic ass and it's lack of imagination for starters.
>>
>>34561684
Ok Mr. Tarantino, no more memes
>>
>>34560385
>roasting
>twitter "meme" picture
is no place safe from normalfags?
>>
File: 1485223442290.jpg (183KB, 1071x1620px)
1485223442290.jpg
183KB, 1071x1620px
>>34560385
he looks like he just got back from a Mace Windu spinoff movie audition

he got the holes in pants from blowing Jay Z so much

not really a clever burn, but he legit looks like a gay guy from the 80s

I wonder if he uses the goatee shaper, this guy has the Steve Wonder goatee almost

weak ass gold chain

>>34561640
she bought that dog because it reminded her of her uncle

that's probably her son and that pic is probably from instagram, bitch would do anything to make herself look caring and shieeeeet

that's the dude she fucking
>>
>>34561774
ONU
T
R
A
F
>>
what about me, am I a big guy?
>>
>>34561984
tiny ted over here
>>
>>34561991
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0wO9bpiy8N4
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.