[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I stick with an ironic Tinder bio or something serious?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170201-174626.png (689KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170201-174626.png
689KB, 1440x2560px
Should I stick with an ironic Tinder bio or something serious?
>>
Honestly, there are so many things wrong with that profile
>>
>>34560187
If you want to take tinder seriously, change it to something serious
>>
Speaking of Tinder. Please tell me Tinder doesn't match you with your Facebook friends (or that there's a setting to block Facebook friends), right?
>>
Are you male or female?

hmm that wasn't original, what a suprise
>>
Entire profile is a failed attempt at being funny.
>>
>>34560187
So.. you've been on the internet awhile, I get it. Irony =/= cringe. Because something makes you cringe does not mean that it obviously ironic to other people, because not everyone spends their whole day online like you where they're inundated with obvious retardation that is done ironically. You just look like a twat to normal people and anyone that's going to see through your ironic Gothic faggot facade would probably have the same insight that I've had on this profile and pity you like I do.
>>
>>34560187

you couldn't even manage to hit 2 buttons on your phone simultaneously to take a screenshot
>>
File: 1479768693775.png (51KB, 657x527px)
1479768693775.png
51KB, 657x527px
How autistic is this bio?

"I am God's gift to women with low standards. (college) '20, engineering nerd. "
>>
>>34560187
not funny at all op what the fuck are you doing
>>
>>34560453
"God's gift to women" Kino Mayers is that you?
>>
You're a fucking retard.

2/10 for making me post
>>
>>34560187
You look like a lesbian oregano tinderoni
>>
>>34560453
Why exactly are you an engineering nerd? I'm 4th year aerospace and mechanical and honestly there isn't enough material that I'm exposed to that is sufficient for me to get obsessive over.
I ask mainly because I have people in my classes who wear shirts advertising the uni's engineering program and obsessing over the simplest fucking material like it's provided them with some kind of divine knowledge. It's literally just calculus and charts. Maybe I'm just a flat loser because I don't participate in clubs? Is that where the shit is at?
>>
>>34560733
No lel I just put that I'm a nerd as some semi self depreciating humour. I'm in the same boat as you senpai.
>>
OP here
>tfw look Chad but autistic af
>>
>>34560187
Are you actually trying to get girls with this?

If yes:
>Your pictures should not be selfies in the mirror like that
>Your first photo should be of just you looking the best you can look
>The next should be of you with friends, who are not better looking or taller than you.
>The next should be of you doing something interesting/hobby
>See how each photo should not bring something that another photo already covered.
>The bio can be a joke but alot of normies would take "intelligent, Nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor" at face value. I'm sure there's hundreds of websites with bio tips and examples.

If no:
>good work keeping doing what you're doing.
>>
>>34560885
Thanks for the advice, my bio was stupid af. Changed it to something that's beeing myself, only have a couple of close friends.

Laidback fun loving dude with a good sense of humor, not really looking for anything serious probably just some cool people to chill with, but we'll see how it goes .

I like making & listening to music, working out, watching anime, going for walks, sports, animals (particularly cats) etc. 420 friendly.

Down for whatever really, hmu if interested.

Don't party much but when I do I party hard.

soundcloud.com/envisiontheproducer
>>
>>34560453
>Telling women you have low standards
Don't do this, even if it's supposed to be fun.

>>34560370
You can find any Facebook friend with Tinder on Tinder.

>>34560975
Don't tell people you have a good sense of humor, only scumbags do that.
Also, there's no need to say what you're looking for. They'll assume you want to get laid anyway.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.