[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I remember middle school to be the worst years of your life,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1163.jpg (14KB, 260x231px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1163.jpg
14KB, 260x231px
I remember middle school to be the worst years of your life, socially and mentally. Being anti social is pretty good to be honest, normies act like they are the best and overpower you
>>
when i was in middle school all kids did was brag about how much money their parents spent on them and how the girls slept around
juggallo's were the only people that were actually bro tier
>>
Middle School thread?

Okay. 6th Grade is the worst idea ever.

>Give children freedom that they didn't have in Elementary without giving guidance
>Not expecting complete chaos

If I have kids, ill make sure their middle school is private
>>
>>34558967
Yeah and I'm just over here like I know I'm the s*** I don't have anything to prove I'm not playing into your petty social games. If that makes me beta, Chad, then you're one of the biggest insecure superbetas there is because you're always flexin like u got suhin to prove Rekt
>>
I had a chance to get a gf in 7th grade but i fucked it up becuase of my autism.
>>
>>34558967

most people remember middle school as being the worst period of their formative years, at least for those of us who have "middle school" as a category. My own dad told me something like this when going from elementary into middle school: "it's going to suck, we're here for you every single day, the people around you are going to suck, and no one actually wants to be there, the teachers included. We love you, but you have to do this. Just tough it out."

I seem to remember a few quarters in a choir class where the teach would slam down the piano case rather forcefully to get the class' attention. He was put-upon but it was still a bit dickish in retrospect.

Then after the puberty/cussing burst where their stupid animal bodies delude them into believing that competition and achievement actually matter in the grand scheme of things (this anthropocentric delusion continues until death), young people actually start to want to act like adults at some point during high school. This ameliorates things a bit. But in truth, I didn't have a terrible time in either place, they were just places to mark time, and never return to, ever again. both facilities featured after school dance/social/dating events (including the prom), and I prided myself on never going to a single one.

Common knowledge tells us that you have more regret for the things that you don't do. And most of the time, this is true. Not prom, not for me. Why the fuck would I have ever wanted to be around any of those people, ever again, on the eve of my permanently escaping them?

A few years ago, and apropos of nothing (not even a relevant anniversary year), my old HS somehow tracked down my current address and sent a very insistent three or four postcards in quick succession over two weeks, begging me to update personal information. I took a certain pyrrhic glee in destroying them all, without exception.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.