[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't ever date a guy who has a busty female friend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: Anri Okita.jpg (138KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
Anri Okita.jpg
138KB, 1080x1349px
If a guy is best friends with a woman with large breasts it means:
-he has groped her at some point
-they are close enough that she doesn't mind getting changing her clothes, showering, skinny dipping, being casually nude in front of him (he's so used to seeing her naked that he doesn't even think of it as cheating)
-he has probably motorboated her at some point
-even though he doesn't casually grope her while he is in a relationship, they still do tight hugs where her breasts are pressing hard against his body
-he follows her on social media where she posts a bunch pictures that show off her cleavage/breasts size
-when you go swimming and she's invited, she's guaranteed to be wearing some skimpy bikini and give your boyfriend a boner
-they probably have slept together and cuddled together and he has rested his head on her breasts
-if you have small boobs , he will secretly grope his best friend to help him get an erection before having sex with you
>>
>tfw female best friend once accidentally grabbed my erect dick when we were fooling around
Closest I've ever gotten to sex
>>
>>34558136
>Seeing some girls tits is cheating
>cant hug a best friend ever
>even though friends cant be friends on social media
>popping a stiffie becuase you saw a girl in a bikini which he can not control is bad
Jesus anon
>>
i think you took a wrong turn there roastie, ain't nobody with gfs or big tittied friends round these parts.
>>
>>34558136
none of these things have happened and i have a busty female friend
>>
>>34558136

Sup Opie, guy here.

>-even though he doesn't casually grope her while he is in a relationship, they still do tight hugs where her breasts are pressing hard against his body
True. Inevitable.

>-he follows her on social media where she posts a bunch pictures that show off her cleavage/breasts size
Inevitable because you're all whores who do the same thing anyway.

>-when you go swimming and she's invited, she's guaranteed to be wearing some skimpy bikini and give your boyfriend a boner
True. See reason above.

>-they probably have slept together and cuddled together and he has rested his head on her breasts
This is chad level am sorry.
>>
>-if you have small boobs , he will secretly grope his best friend to help him get an erection before having sex with you

Is she hiding under the bed?
>>
No need to fear, ladies, I don't even have any friends, let alone a girl friend. I am 100% boyfriend material.
>>
>>34558136
This is pretty bullshit, I had two busty female friends in high school, I wasn't close enough to either to possibly ever grope them.
>>
>>34558711

>live with boyfriend and his best friend
>best friend has her own room
>boyfriend and I share the same room
>before sex, boyfriend will sometimes grope his best friend to get him aroused enough for sex
>>
>>34558136
Busty?? You think you could turn a guy on just by having bigger tits? All my female friends enjoy a little bit of fondling, especially behind their boyfriends backs. Slapping a flat-chested girl's ass is the best because she's so insecure she actually puts fucking work into being sexy
>>
>>34558136
that girls doesn't look a thing like anri okita.

get your eyes checked mate
>>
>>34559259
>suspicious levels of chad

REEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT
>>
>>34558136
This is true actually my busty friend let me fondle her tits because it was "fun".

Also my sisters who are have pretty large chests let me do it once for a dare. Honestly its not anything special
>>
Not all busty females are cool with guys staring or casual touching or casual lewd remarks.
>>
>>34558136
Thats not Anri you fucking imbecile
>>
can we start posting busty pics in this thread?
>>
File: 1473984104830.gif (1MB, 241x180px) Image search: [Google]
1473984104830.gif
1MB, 241x180px
>>34560711
Do it. The elder gods demand it.
>>
>>34560778
That bitch is fat, not busty
>>
File: tumblr_od3t2mD17q1rwaupfo2_400.gif (2MB, 350x545px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_od3t2mD17q1rwaupfo2_400.gif
2MB, 350x545px
Why not.

I was muted. Who the fuck puts up this fucking dumb rules?
>>
>>34560809
she may be fat, but those are some solid tits
>>
File: 1485622374711.jpg (53KB, 499x629px)
1485622374711.jpg
53KB, 499x629px
>>34560809
You sound like the kinda person who bitches at anything because he is bored. Fuck you nigga. Lmao.
>>
>>34560889
>Bitching for telling the truth
If a bitch is fat, she's fat, nigga
>>
>>34560838
s-source pls? reverse search gives nothing.
>>
>>34560809
>>34560913
complaining about chubby girls in a busty thread is pretty retarded
>>
>>34560838
You don't know what /r9k/ is, do you?
>>
>>34560943
Busty girls are skinny, otherwise they're just fat bitch tits
>>
>>34560918
its brittney white you filthy racetraitor
>>
>>34560913
Sure but seriously,those tits are amazing.

>>34560918
Britney white

Xvideos.com has the full video.
>>
>>34560971
are you so retarded you think fat=big tits? Never seen a fat/chubby girls with small tits? if the girl from the gif was skinny shed still have bigger tits than 95% of girls, which means shes busty
>>
File: IMG_9686_20170130_212139.jpg (154KB, 750x853px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9686_20170130_212139.jpg
154KB, 750x853px
>>34559179
Where do you think you are
Originally oradora
>>
>>34558136

I tight hugged a busty chick 3 times. Felt amazing. That's as far as I got. Chicks friendzone you. They don't let their male freinds grope them. They like them only as beta orbiters. Things you describe
>slept together and cuddled together and he has rested his head on her breasts
>he doesn't mind getting changing her clothes, showering, skinny dipping, being casually nude in front of him (he's so used to seeing her naked that he doesn't even think of it as cheating)
>he has probably motorboated her at some point
are chad levels.
>>
>>34561005
You mean the rare fat bitch with small tits

I'm sorry, I just really hate fat bitches
>>
File: 1443369241224.gif (967KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1443369241224.gif
967KB, 250x250px
I'm not a robot I think.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.