[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots I am thinking about taking Boxing, what is your stance

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Robots I am thinking about taking Boxing, what is your stance on boxing? I want to take boxing to better myself and get stronger. Right now I'm fairly skinny and I believe if I start taking boxing it well help me get better at being strong and confident.
>>
>>34558041
i have a wide stance, backfoot at a 45 degree angle, left fist slightly lower than my right.
>>
>>34558041
>tfw no boxer gf
>>
>>34558041
I think boxing is too dangerous. Boxing bad. White flag
>>
>>34558221
>Boxing bad. White flag
Whaddya mean? It's akin to a red flag?
>>
>>34558244
Surrender and go home.
Because you might get punched.
>>
>>34558041
I boxed for 5 years and almost won juniors golden gloves for Indiana, anything you want to know in particular? ama
>>
>>34558284
yeah can short people box or do they go home, and how much muscle do you need to box
>>
>>34558334
How tall are you?
I used to spar with an older mexican manlet (5'7) that would fuck me up with body blows.

>how much muscle do you need
You don't need to be bulky or ripped, you just need to be fit, cardiovascular stamina is important.
>>
>>34558389
im 5'6 and im pretty skinny and my diet consists of eating one meal a day or sometimes i snack a little bit when i can't find/afford good food.
>>
>>34558041
Would look into proper selfdefence. Like the german Ju-Jutsu. Something that theatches you everything and sure isn't a bunch of cunts trying to bleed

>>34558166
sounds like a bad stand desu.
>>
>>34558424
You should try to pack on 10-15 pounds of muscle
are you actually going to spar with people and get some amateur fights? because if you just want to pick up fighting skills and get fit the mixed martial arts are better for that.
>>
>>34558504
>are you actually going to spar with people and get some amateur fights?
Yes, I need a way to channel in my anger. I'm tired of being angry all the time and never having anything to take my anger on. Do a lot of people take boxing for that same reason? I won't try to punch too hard if that's the cause.
>>
Boxing's good cardio if you want muscle endurance and some great fighting basics. While proven effective for self-defense, you'll also be at a disadvantage against anyone who knows how to grapple, throw, or kick so don't

Boxing will make you faster and more endurant but not noticeably stronger as most of your power will come from technique. If you want simply stronger, lift weights

>t. muay thai fag of 2 years
>>
Boxing is really top tier, but mma is even better in a street fight, and the confidence from being legitimately dangerous will be good for you. Try to find a gym that offers strength and conditioning as well, but most mma coaches will include it.
>>
>>34558551
>Do a lot of people take boxing for that same reason?

That's why i started when i was 12, edgy and angry as shit and wanted to fuck someone up (specifically niggers if I'm being honest)

go for it anon.
>>
>>34558799
Can I even take on chad with the power of boxing???
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.