[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Type without looking at your keyboard

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 37

File: car dog.jpg (53KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
car dog.jpg
53KB, 500x667px
u usidnt tihnk irr shoiuilsdf brer oirtioi hadd to dodo , airuhlaL>>kl
>>
>>34557945
They teach typing classes online friend :)
>>
>>34557945
Dhhhh. Hobgoblin gg. Johnny
>>34557960
Gn bbbnm bj boll hb. Hello vvc.
>>
>>34557945
I mean when you can see what's going into the chat-box on the browser how can you fuck up?
>>
>>34557945
>he has to see the keyboard to type
>>
File: smug2.jpg (271KB, 2048x1547px) Image search: [Google]
smug2.jpg
271KB, 2048x1547px
Typing online ain't hard when you've got a library card
>>
op is an faggor
hey i got pretty close
>>
you're a loser if you need to look at keyboard to type
>>
File: 1439016249997.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1439016249997.gif
2MB, 400x400px
>>34557945
>literally anyone even having trouble with that
no, make a post without looking at the text you're typing at all and then maybe it might get a little interesting
>>
>>34557987
>he has to turn his monitor on to win at fps
>>
>any year
>not knowing how to touch-type
c'mon did you even spend the last 10 years of your life online
>>
>>34557945
what do you want me to type you non proficient slack jawed mouth-breathing retards
>>
>>34557945

Normie REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OUT OUT OUT
>>
This is what it's like ogobepistubf with no ryrs
>>
Man I'm so geeked up this shit burns like a motherfucker but it hasn't probed Too cUar

Not bad!
>>
none of my keys are even in the right place. i have a left bracket where my d key is.
>>
>>34558021
>he has to move his body to win a race
>>
>>34557945
how fucking retarded are you
not only am i no tlooking at the keyboard
im nt looking at the screen either
>>
>>34558063
Hahaha I didn't have to open my eyes to tell that you fucked up hard.
>>
i don't have letters printed on my keys....
>>
>>34557945
type without looking at your keunoard

I'll be honest I guessed a bit at the end there, had no idea where the y and b was on the keyboard.
>>
File: 1485470156842.png (203KB, 447x447px) Image search: [Google]
1485470156842.png
203KB, 447x447px
>>34557945
took a single class of typing back in high school.
Completely failed it because I just didn't give a shit but I learned how to type and thats all that matters. Fuck the grade I got the knowledge.
>>
ytoiu are A TOTAL PEICE ID SHIR
>>
File: imtired.jpg (64KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
imtired.jpg
64KB, 900x900px
>>34557945
J MY NAME IS JOEY, BATTLE'S WHAT I GO ABOUT. MILTANK THE MASCOT. SWERVE WHEN I ROLLOUT. NASTY AS A MUK SMELL WHEN IT COMES TO BARS. A SKY UPPERCUT WILL LEAVE YOU FLOATING WITH THE STARS. POKEAIM'S THE CHANNEL. AIN'T NOBODY COOLER. SO DAMN STRONG THAT I'M WAY BEYOND UERS. IT'S TOO DAMN EASY I'M THE GUY NOT TO MESS WITH CAUSE EVERY DAMN MOVE I USE IS SUPER EFFECTIVE. YOUNG STRONG JAW CHOMPING FOR THE BREA TRIED TO HIT ME WITH YA BEST, DIDNT MATTER KNEW YOUR SPREAD. LIKE A ROMAN LEGENDARY WE AIN'T BATTLE CAUSE YOU FLED. BO YOU LUCKY THAT I DIDN'T DROP A DRACO ON YOUR HEAD. (BRRRP BRRP) MEGA EON, AIN'T NOBODY FLYER. YAWN TILL I SNORE YOU GOT ME BORED SO I'M TIRED. DIDN'T EVEN NEED A FULL PARTY WITH ME TO BEAT YA. I'M HUNGRY PARDON ME WHILE I GO HEAT THESE FAJITAS.
>>
File: FelixArgyle_Lewd4.png (194KB, 314x308px) Image search: [Google]
FelixArgyle_Lewd4.png
194KB, 314x308px
>>34557945
Are you a fucking retard? You don't look at the keyboard when you type in the first place. So silly anon-kun have a trap.
>>
>>34557945
Haha look at all these shitty typists I'm glad I'm blind
>>
I literally eat shit for breakfast.
>>
i always type without looking at my keyboard, i don't know how anyone doesn't do this. you know the f and j keys have little nubs on them to let you know where your hands should be right?
>>
Tbh I can do this no problem, but even I must admit it's a weird habit of looking down at the keyboard. I think it's insecurity more than anything really.
> ^All typed without looking.^
>>
File: 1381441201235.jpg (225KB, 600x654px) Image search: [Google]
1381441201235.jpg
225KB, 600x654px
>>34558183
People use the f and j nubs? I almost cant even feel them because they are so tiny. I mean I guess if you stop typing and align yourself it works. All I do is look at the keyboard when I start and from that point on I don't need to look.
>>
>>34558183
>he uses the nubs
ive learnt where my keys are and dont have to look at the keyboard or even at the screen to type
its all the same

after youve hit the first letter, its easy to find where the next one is
>>
let[s see, i don[t reallu kmpw what to tupe

my eyes are closed and i;m also sitting awkardlu with my laptop so that's not helping
>>
>>34558293
you suck
how can you not be able to type with your eyes closed

nooooooob
>>
>>34557945
fuck you i dont want another typing lesson here from faggots like you kill yourself op this was all typed without looking at my keyboard because i have actual hand to eye coordination.
>>
>He didn't take keyboard classes in middle school to learn how to type without looking at the keyboard.
>>
>>34557945
i can type just fine without looking dont know what your problems are
>>
>>34558336
>he had to take classes to learn something you can easily learn on your own
low iq brainlet detected
>>
>>34558340
never been to keyboarding class of any kind its just from being on the internet since i was 6 years old
>>
>>34557945
who in the fuck can't touch type in twenty seventeen? (i can't do numbers unless on 10-key)
>>
>>34557945
It isn't really hard, man. It's not like it would matter with mine anyway. My keys are blank. Pic related.

>inb4 hurr durr loser ricer show off
Nah. I just don't like it when pleb family members come over and try to use my computer. They see the keyboard and just nope the fuck out.
>>
>>34558356
Middle school is mandatory, so yes, I HAD to. But I didn't need to, since that's what you're implying.

>he tries to put other people down because he can't type without looking at the keyboard and cheated to post in this thread
>>
>>34558623
dude i can type with my eyes closed
im better than you, you should just end your pathetic life now

AHAHAHHAHA
>>
>>34558318
here, i'm sitting normally now so it's quite a bit easier

eyes are still closed but i can tell i'm not making any major mistakes
>>
>>34557945
fucking retarded normal faggots get the fuck off my board if you can't type without looking at the keyboard you are LITERALLY a normalfag
>>
>>34557945
guck this fay eartj
nearly got it
>>
How would I watch anime and type if I had to look at my keyboard all the time? What kind of retard can't touch type anyway?
>>
File: 1479722755608.jpg (49KB, 625x836px) Image search: [Google]
1479722755608.jpg
49KB, 625x836px
>>34557945
How are people so bad at typing? Are you guys fucking retarded? abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz. kys
>>
Ikbphone poat9nf so this did very difficult inei5b Karie wow to phonepsog without loktjfbg
>>
this thread is proof everyone on /r9k/ is a fucking retard and newfag
>>
>>34557945
who the fuck looks at there keyboard when they type
>>
>>34557945
REally? You guys find this hard? I do it all the time/. In fact, I normally don't look at the keyboard. What the fuck is wrong with all you virgins?
>>
>>34559408
Agreed, we need to have the "I'm not a robot" test be switched to "I'm a robot" and the test is you have to type without looking at your screen, a camera watches your eyes and your keyboard and can detect if you're a normalfag who can't type without looking. I typed all this without looking btw
>>
>>34557945
it's not hard to type wirhour looking at the keyboard and I suck at tyoing.
Fuck so close
>>
>>34557945
O
, [trrtty dirte O csm fp tjod/ Nit mpw O cam fee; tjat O
, ficlomg i[ [retty nad/ Nit tjat ;ast semtemce fe;t a ;pt netter/ Pj ficl wjere os tje , ley

Holy fucking shit, I was typing with my eyes closed and actually thought I was doing okay until I opened them. Which is weird since I don't look at the keyboard when typing normally. I guess peripheral vision is way more important than I thought it was
>>
I can tie my shoes all day long, no one can tell me otherwise. Once I have a big ketuchup pack of buf guld, then I'll know that it's time to run along home. Big sue ellyn told me that her booty hole was on fire, so I gave her the ol' lickaroo with a couple ice cubes thrown in to soothe the soul. Boy howdy, that shit was spicy. Mad cunny too, dawg, you shoulda seen't it.

Well that turned out to be more of a stream of consciousness experiment, besides that one fucked up phrase
>>
>>34559443
gee, calm down virgin

Sent From My MacBook Air.
>>
Did you guys not learn how to touch type in middle school, it's really not difficult at all. Although I guess if you didn't pick it up early it can be a bitch to learn later in life, much like most skills.
>>
>>34557945
I honestly had no idea anyone looked at their keyboard while typing. That must be fucking miserable, how do you people cope?
>>
File: 1482381404690.jpg (6KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
1482381404690.jpg
6KB, 183x275px
>>34557945
i never look at my fucking keyboard lmao, are you tards such failures at life you can't even type?

When you spend most of your time on an internet forum?

hahaahah holy fuck i hate you
>>
>>34559858
hey man, not everybody has the time to spend their whole days infront of a computer screen jacking it to chinese drawings, unlike you.

we all lead different lives. some of us have jobs, you know!
>>
>tfw can't touch type but can still type without looking at the keyboard
I guess I don't care, still would be faster w/ touch typing though.
>>
>>34559908
for your job to not involve typing in any capacity, you must be some sort of shithead labourer
>>
You said I had to type without looking but you didn't say I couldn't use backspace fucko.

I didn't need it anyways ;)
>>
>>34559937
i dont usually do my own typing, dizzy.
>>
>>34557945
>tfw ive spent so mucg time on my computer recently that i have gotten alot bettew at this, i wish i wastnt so lonelt and bored
>>
This city's sleping like a soldier trapped inside of an iron lung
machines can keep you breathing but what happens when you find a new world's begun
flip the switch and turn it off you won't be able to breathe
so either way you're a casualty

I got this feeling like my veins are filled with nothing but gasoline
and with this spark it's going to be the biggest fire they've ever seen
come and down and let me run, even thenit's all going to burn
thje only way that they'll ever learn, got to turn it off
flip a switch

light up the night
there is a city this darkness can't hide
there are the embers of a fire that's gone out, but I can still feel the heat of this skin
of this mess we're in you and I
we can still make it right
ooooh we can bring back the light
I typed all of that with my eyes closed too so I couldn't see what was getting written.
>>
people need to look at the keyboard to type
fucking normies reeee
fuck yeah i typed it with eyes closed [/spoiler
>>
>>34557945
fuvking Zrupid and I will suxck
>>
>>34557945
>having to look at your keyboard while typing
NORMIE DETECTED
please get off the internet
>>
>>34557945
its not hard to type without looking friend i did this all without looking
>>
No looking at the screen either. I should stop being a compulsive liar when ti comes to how much fanfics and smut I write, someday people are going to expect me to write something like a thank you card and I'll be out of practice. I don't even read all that often anymore.

>dropped a 't', flipped an 'it'
better than expected
>>
File: 1407d907627d7fd5.jpg (37KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
1407d907627d7fd5.jpg
37KB, 400x533px
K lije xgeese a kiu desu and bafhsa svjkga iz bkg

>>34558019
That's what I did.
>>
>>34557945
I've spent enough time typing to have a pretty solid idea where all my fucking keys are. Granted its not pwerfect, but eh close ennough yeah?
>>
>>34557945
what are you, some kina retard?
this shit ain/t difficult upu fat faggot.
don't ever come back to MY board ua bitch
>>
>>34561049
T U R B O A U T I S T

U

R

B

ORINIGALLIAS

A

U

S

T
>>
>>34557945
This shit is pretty focking stopid.
>>
hey look at me typing on my keyboard without looking at my keyboard it's almost like I can still see when I make mistakes and press the backspace button when I need to to correct them ex dee
>>
What did you mean by this?

I never look at the keyboard when I'm typing lmfao
>>
>>34558122
BEATDOWN HAD THE BEST VERSE
>>
File: 1484125746014.jpg (70KB, 515x561px) Image search: [Google]
1484125746014.jpg
70KB, 515x561px
Do people really not know how to type without looking, or am I being memed?
>>
Not that hard faggot
>>
>>34557945
I never lerned how tot touch type so I just kind of do it by feel. I hpe I am doing okay. I can only do it on my keyboard I ave used for 8 uears and even then it's not very good.
Jppw did I do? I forgot were I was on the keuboard fuck
>>
>>34557945
i just want ti kukk myself
wjet else did toy expect, fag?
>>
ARE YOU A RETARD OP?
>>
>>34561471
In in my phone right now so it's a little harder.
>autocorrect probably fixed any potential errors except for the intro "I'm on"
>>
>>34557945
True robots can type flawlessly without looking at their keyboard, faggot.
>>
File: listen carefully.png (925KB, 900x1020px) Image search: [Google]
listen carefully.png
925KB, 900x1020px
I will try but honestly I'm sitting in a awkward position so habe to see how it goes.

I'm criminally slow typer too considering that I spend on aveerage 16 hours a day sitting on my laptop
>>
>>34558332
Clearly not hand-to-eye coordination since you're not fucking looking. It's called myscle memory faggot.
>>
>>34557945
i want to kill myself
he i did pretty good, i type slowly though
>>
>>34557945
Implykng a tobot needs to look at keyboard
Normal gaf
>>
>>34557945
I haven't even had any formal education when it comes to typing, but this is easy as shit. I don't think I've looked at my keyboard properly in ten years.

Spent too much of my early teens on chatrooms and various other """social'''222" crap.

All my keys could be blank for all I care, but I do sometimes rely on F and J and its nub to find myself if it's too dark to even see where the keyboard is.
>>
our guy our fucking guy
>>
fuck the police no justice no peace just a young nigga coming straight from the underground got it bad because im brown

this is a lot easier than i thought it would be
>>
TIL some people on 4chan still look at their keyboard when they type.

Bet you look down at your feet when you walk as well.
>>
penis please.
>>
I don't know his this will he, in on mobile
>>
>>34557945
what do you want me to say upi disgusting fucing faggot
>>
>>34557945
I will now recite Smash Mouth by All Star

Some body once told me the world is gonna roll me, i aint the sharpest tool in the sheed she was lookin kinda dumb with her finger and a thumb and a shape of an L on her forehead

FUCK
>>
i can touch type though
>>
The capital of turkmenistan is azaerbaijan

Istanbul was constantinople

GUVK RHE JEWS
>>
>>34559071

Phone fag, kill yourself.

I'm typing all of this without looking at my keyboard.

Though I had to look down once to place my hands on the keyboard itself. lol but this thread just made me feel cool for being able to not have to look at it at all.
>>
If you can't even type alone a computer er withou looking to kill yourself. I'm doubt this on a fucking phone with no tactile or haptic feedback
>>
>>34557945
ok what now what do you want me to write , this shit seems to easy for me , i've been using this keyboard for so long i can do it while sleeping
>>
I never could touch type with qwerty. Then I tried dvorak (dont laugh) and in a week I could touch type.
Not that fast but a great improvment over finger pecking.
>>
legit kill self if you cant write without looking at your keyboard,its essential for a robot
>>
>>34558019
test test o, tu[omg pm ,u sweet ,ecjamoca; leunpard wotj ,u eues c;psed tp see of o cam tu[e [rper;u wotjpit ;pplomg at tje leunpard pr tje textnpx. o isia;;u n;omd tu[e nit tjos os a not ,pre cp,[;ex necaise o dpm#t see wjat os gpomg omtp tje cjat npx. veru progoma; test om ,u jpmest p[omopm. kist ,u sweet 2 cemts. ,u favpirote fetosj os gramd,as. firru gramd,as. o#, mpt a rpnpt
>>
Closed eyes professional
>>
Honestly this is really easy. You are all scrubs. I'm just going to type a lot more just to really nail in the coffin how inadequate every one of you are. You suck. I'm going to emove my hands and re-plcae them just o really drill the point in. Okay I'm back. Yeah you all suck man.
>>
>>34561066
NO YOU ARE THE AUSTIST.
GET OFF MY BOARD YOU FUCKING NEGRO BITCH.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34557945
>tifw big fingers and small keys, if i ever get one letter wrong it goes ad it feelsd mreaally bad
>>
>>34557945
it's really easy to type without looking, but this is low level bait so who fucking cares
>>
>>34557945
A challenge then> Alright, Ice alreasy cheated. Fuck
>>
you cunts are all fucking rubbish at typing without looking at the keyboard, im a bricklaterand i'm still better than you fucking nerlingers at it
>>
hi r9k fvfuck normies stactiegh snfd chads
>>
>>34557945
Nigga you suck at this shit, are you actually that fucking bad at typing without looking? It's like you don't spend your entire life in front of the computer or something.

Fucking normie reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>34557945
eyes open, not looking at keyboard but looking at screen:
what would you like me to say? is this good enough?
ez
eyes closed:
wjat wpi;d ypi ;ole ,e tp say? os thos gppd empigh?
sux
>>
go i mran bo u i mran u i mean No.
>>
op is a fucking beta chad.
>>
>>34557945
you are all faggots ecert one in this thread
>>
>>34557945
You can't type without looking at your keyboard? Fucking scrub
>>
>>34557945
i can type perfectly on a keyboard blind. kill yourself op
>>
can people here seriously not type with their eyes closed?
>>
What are you fucking stupid?
Yea that wasn't hard at all, you fucking morons
>>
>>34557945
Why the fuck do you need to watch the keyboard to type anon?
Oh.. Right you are a normie i forgot the scum was here.
>>
This is very easy when I have used the keyboard as my main method of communication for several years now. :)
>>
>>34557960
all rifjt lets give it a tru
>>
>>34558019
I thought that's what was implied. So you cant backspace your typos
>>
>>34557945
What the fuck is wrong with you OP?

Origigigigiggigiigig
>>
File: 1450277564210.jpg (66KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1450277564210.jpg
66KB, 900x900px
Fucking spider fingered faggots with your finger on the F and your other finger on the J FUCK YOU biologically privileged bastards.
>>
File: 1451763965901.jpg (49KB, 365x500px) Image search: [Google]
1451763965901.jpg
49KB, 365x500px
>>34566760
>keyboard anger
That's a new one
>>
>>34557945
Needing to look at your keyboard to type. Top fucking kek m8.
>>
holy shit typing is so hard that i can't even type without looking at the keyboard lol
>>
wat the fuck is wrong with people having to look at the keyboard
fycking casuals
>>
>>34566929
>he says as he makes a typo
>>
i've been doing this for years because i accidentally ordered a stealth keyboard
>>
What the fuck who actually looks at their keyboard when they're typing? If typing an single sentence without looking is hard then you clearly haven't spent enough time here
>>
>>34557945
I learned how to touch type pretty early on, my keyboard is slightly below my table and I don't feel like pulling it out.
>>
File: dogggo.jpg (61KB, 1320x604px) Image search: [Google]
dogggo.jpg
61KB, 1320x604px
>>34557945
fake and gay.
also, I'm a pro typist.
and this is my doggo
>>
thank god, over 90% here are sane people.
>not having blank keycaps
>>
>>34566951
>tfw try to not look when typing but fail every time
>been doing this for years
>making slight progress but not enough to make not looking the favorable choice

Am I just autistic?
>>
>implying I have to look at my keyboard to type

>implying I haven't been mastering the keyboard since I was 12 playing runescape
>>
>>34557945
roll out the barrel. we'll have a barrel of fun
>>
If you don't know how to do this you are actually disabled.
>>
alright fine but i really hate this keybard because the keys are like, recessed, or somethig, i dont kow

originally though, thanks
>>
>>34557945
How can you possibly fuck this up
>>
>>34557945
fag cant type lol
>>
>>34557945
hello r9k i have my eyes closed and thurned away from my keyboard rn, how is everyone today?
>>
>>34557945
This is only hard if you're on a tablet or phone with a touchscreen.
>>
>>34558019
I think you Sr all fags

OObamacafe
>>
Who needs to look at their keyboard to type? I've been using a computer regularly for 17 years now.
>>
File: 1410397803843.jpg (205KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1410397803843.jpg
205KB, 960x960px
>>34557945
Is that actually hard for some people? I could do that in 3rd grade.
In fact I regularly look at people while talking to them while also typing.
>>
This isn't easy rnje

woah it worked
>>
>>34558019
iy's si easy kikn you akk are fags
>>
File: shia_mug.jpg (220KB, 900x494px) Image search: [Google]
shia_mug.jpg
220KB, 900x494px
tfw when you can't even get the enjoyment out of fapping anymore and you're just like wtf do i do now, i need some new porn fetishes in my porn folder right now
>>
>>34557945
How hard can ut eve be faggot
>>
>>34557945
Are you fucking serious? I thought people learned how to do this in middle school.

>>34558019
This abnon has the right idea
>>
I think time needs to stop

wow
>>
>tfw to smart too lok at keyobard
duma braneeys
>>
>>34557945
are there really people on this board who can't type easily without looking at the keyboard. I know my dad still has to type one letter at a time like a prying mantis lol
>>
fucking retards itt
>>
>not being able to touch-type
Fucking plebs
>>
>>34557945
I mean, I never usually do look at my keyboard, it's mostly muscle memory, I average 85-90 wpm.
>>
it actually isjt that hard i really hopenthia cakeno tbrigjt
>>
I never look at my keyboard, get fucked. The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
>>
>>34557945
That's a real comfy lookuing doggo that is.
>>
>>34557945
You must be literally retarded. I did this with my eyes closed.
>>
>>34557945
>u usidnt tihnk irr shoiuilsdf brer oirtioi hadd to dodo , airuhlaL>>kl

This enttire post was typed without me looking at my keyboard or screen and has a single typo.
>>
>>34557945
I am sorry but you may have a low IQ if you are unable to type without looking at your keyboard.

t. typed without looking
>>
you all fucking suck i can do this with my eyes closed man
>>
File: 1462295476348.jpg (9KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
1462295476348.jpg
9KB, 238x192px
g973opgf gwQ9FQg di8quegolf qw79f ngquiwi
>>
>>34558356
Are you a retard? You can't skip middle school. Kys faggot
>>
help i;m too dumnb to touych tyopew
>>
>>34557945
>2017
>he spends all of his time in front of the PC
>he cant touch type
Holy fuck anon.
>>
O'mt yping this with my eyes closed and as long as I'm right about where my fingers started it should make perfect sense.
>>
>>34557945
I don't know what you want me to type, honestly. i'm going to keep on rambling for a bit to force origniality
>>
o ev cdeul;edne jioewnto rikw
>>
>>34557945
i cab tyoe without doing this no probkem
>>
File: FB_IMG_1478731264734.jpg (13KB, 472x473px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1478731264734.jpg
13KB, 472x473px
>>34557985
damn phone poster gtfo
>>
i nevue leidnr jhoewa jh euro
>>
>>34571145
Meant to say never learned how to type without looking, but I type very fast with just my index and middle fingers of both hands while looking
>>
>>34557945
im typing without look at my keyboard wright now you faggots are such plebs that you dont know how to fucking type without looking at your fucking keyboard lmao fucking kill yourselves you pleb fucks this shit is easy i haven't looked once at my keyboard I'm just staring at my fucking wall and its the color grey fuck you
>>
>>34557945
Why would you ever look at your keyboard when typing? What a pleb...
>>
goos foogo
>>
is this supposed to be difficult?
>>
>ITT Dad
>>
alright here we go motherfucker.

Yikes. Turns out I'm a programmer
>>
im using my lhone for added difficumry
>>
File: 1468041812894.jpg (42KB, 720x578px) Image search: [Google]
1468041812894.jpg
42KB, 720x578px
>>34557945
It's really not hard at all but it gets a little harder when you're yping long sentences desu
>>
>>34557949
wow that wasnt hard
op is a faggot
yeesh
>>
hey how's it going lads im typing without looking at the keyboard
i can still only do it with my forefingers even though ive grown up with computers, so i guess im just afraid of change or sometginf idk

god fuck i had to uck it up at the end
>>
Do you really need to look at your keyboard when you type? You're either 80 or 10
>>
>>34557945
How the fuck can you not type without looking? It's literally the easiest thing imaginable, this was done with my eyes shut too, you just have to keep you hands on the home row and not type wiht each induvidual finger like a retard
>>
You just got H-O-M-E-R-O-W-E-D.
>>
tfw too smart ti look at ketboard
>>
>>34557945
whars uo
>>
File: 1468009718957.png (89KB, 253x275px) Image search: [Google]
1468009718957.png
89KB, 253x275px
>>34557945
>needing to look at your keyboard to type
Cuck
>>
>>34557945
>babbies can't into touch typing
>>
>>34557945
lmao kill yourself normalfag
>>
>>34557945
i've been on the computer all my life so i just memorized where all the keys are. does that make me sad. it reminded me of the time iwas on my computer on the train and i was just looking out the window and a woman was looking at me and how retarded i looked is that weird?
>>
>>34557945
I'm on mobile so half of this is strong but ayti could please EC to bed I.
>>
if you ddont reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonighr
>>
>>34557945
if you cant type without looking at the keyboard you are literally a legit brainlet
>>
I mean I can type pretty much entirely by touch. A real challenge, which I'm urrently doing, is to type without getting feedback. It's surprising how many typos we make and then correct immediately, getting evertuthing right the first try isn't something we attempt.
>>
>>34557945
I didin;ynyhinkiy\\ iy eoulf br poddiblr buy yhetr st domr proplr eho vsn pill yjod ogg eiyh rsdr

I didn't think this would be possible but there are some people who can pull this off with ease

This is a fun thread
>>
>>34557945
I actually have a lot of trouble with this
Right now I'm not looking at my keyboard but it's in my peripheral line of sight which is good enough. I can't see what I'm doing other than very generally. But when the lights are off my typing ability goes to shit because my hands go out of alignment.
>>
>>34573640
Okay I'm goin g to try typing with my eyes closed completely now

Hey that wasn't bad
>>
>>34561738
I barelu spn snu uimr pn my lsp yoo snymor

I'm closing my eyes but I could probably fo a beyyrt kob

Thr potyuins with my ryrd oprn noy ooking ay yhr krybostf look ginr

The portions with my eyes open not looking at thr keyboard look fine
>>
My eyes are closed, but i've been doing this too long for it to be difficult
>>
>he hasn't memorized his keyboard after years and years of throwing away precious hours online playing vidya

I could probably beat you in an online speed typing test with my eyes closed. I even wrote this post with my eyes closed.
>>
>>34573704
Thr frst og looking likr sn ifiot ffidvoutsgrd mr

The fear of looking like an idiot discourages me
>>
>>34557945
This is an original comment brought to you by my closed eyes
>>
>>34573753
I fucked you're mother with my eyes closed
>>
>>34573753
I;ll write a shirt story anon maybe it;ll make sense and we can eafn money ftom it the titlr will be :with my eyes closed"

Og my heavens I may have doomed myself but lets try to make something htrsy befotr it too late

there once was a man in pery who dreamed he was eating his spw, he woke up in the nighy eiyh intense ftighy yo gind a man eating bamboo

There once was a man from peru who dreamed he was eating his shoe, he woke up in the night with an intense fright to find a man eating bamboo

Thank you anon
>>
>>34557945
I wna tto see the one fucker that gets this entirely right. Been typing for many, many years. Did a few secfretary type jobs and I dso it qucik
>>
>>34573438
< not loking at the keyboard to rype

u are putting it through so much pain, iyd yhrtr do udr iy
>>
ok gine here goes nothing
>>
>>34557960
74wyb34ppm9nr0jn3wjjwny0n0j4n0nu0e4na9n3wjjwn678 9jten6u4n03u645 3w7lnp45e ef43n 7hinye up w pi77p wnr hw4 tim

youll never see the veayrty yill you ert iy upiydr;g

onlinr ors not compare to this amazing stuff

i eonfe ig i csn dolvr yhr vpsyvhs eiyh my rrurd v;odrf

can i solve the captcha woth my eyes closed
>>
>>34558009
but i esnns udr yhrm sd s dksyrostf
>>
File: good shit.png (386KB, 578x790px) Image search: [Google]
good shit.png
386KB, 578x790px
vh4eck yhid o;tiginal shit ipo
>>
touch typing is one of the easiest things in the world
i don't type with all of my fingers, or else i'd break my record (pic related) easily
>>
>>34574066
how the fuck did hid hry psdy yhr gilyrt

yhr tpnpt djoul;f hsbr dyopprf ,r

why did yhr robot not dyop me
>>
>>34574120
di uou idr uoit tied

"Do you ever use your toes?"
>>
we mist sexire the existemce of kjr pwiple amd a fitturw dor oir white children
>>
File: fj7RPfr.jpg (145KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
fj7RPfr.jpg
145KB, 1280x960px
Touch typing is incredibly easy. I can't believe you spergs can't grasp this. Even contractions are simple because the apostrophe is just one pinky away...

The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog

I'll even post a reaction pic without looking
>>
>>34573704
I'm going to try to do the same thing right now. I think I should type a few mjore sentences and see what happens. Am I doing okay? I don't know, because my eyes are closed. It is hard to tell whether myhands are in the right place, but I think my fingers are doing their work right. Okay, I am opening my eyes soon. Let's see what happened! After this sentence. Then I am done. Ooops, I lied. Okay this one. Now let's go. The grand ereveal
>>
>>34557945
seriously whats the problem with this, everyone should be abjoe to do this
>>
>>34558019
still wasy as fuck, what's wrong with people on here im closing my eyes while typing rn
>>
File: 1356385352416.jpg (138KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1356385352416.jpg
138KB, 1000x1000px
>>34557945
Its not that hard to type without a keyboard op, in fact i am ttyping incredibly fast without looking at my keyboard. I am listening to nnightcore because I am a pathetic weeb who has no life, 26 years old still in community college, please kill me i want to die
>>
how's this faggot
not even looking at the screen
turning my head as far to the left i can and looking at my dog
suck my dick faggot
>>
>>34574222
I even got trips without looking, PRAISE KEK

You would think that losers who browse Iranian map-making boards would be good at typing by now
>>
It's really easy desu, i learnt how to do it from a young age from playing too much Runescape
>>
Reminder to just close your fucking eyes. You don't need to bend your neck all around retards.
>>
>>34557945
Why? Is this hard for you?
>>
File: 00101what.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
00101what.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
I'm not a pleb so I always type without looking at my keyboard.
>>
>>34573753
>years of throwing away precious hours online playing vidya
>playing vidya
Fucking normalfag REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>looking at your keyboard

fucking plebians, do you even know how to type properly?
>>
>>34557945
Tgat faxe wyeb ob nonikr

I wanted to say: that face when on mobile
>>
How old are you niggas. If you're used to using a keyboard it's easy as pie. srsly baka at you niggas
>>
>>34574787
what did he mean by this?
desudesu
>>
You dft s gagging
>>
>>34557945
I constantly pray for a quick death, yet my hedonistic manner means that I'm too afraid to do something about it.
>>
File: yukari_grin.jpg (34KB, 274x274px) Image search: [Google]
yukari_grin.jpg
34KB, 274x274px
>>34557945
>Needs to look at the keyboard to type correctly
Normie
>>
>>34557945
It isnt that god damned hard to type without looking at the keyboard, really, you should get more practice. I mean, what else do you have to do besides sit on 4chan all day?
>>
boat boy just copped her some diamonds she gonna suck my ddick cause she like how im rhyming
>>
>>34557945
Have you tried ever actually touch typing, friend?
>>
>>34557945
I sonr need to look
>>
>i bet i can phonepost wighout even pooking.

Well that was close, if you're on a pc and cant type without ataring at your keyboard you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>34557945

What the fuck? Didn't you have computer lessons when you were in middle school?

I type about 150 words per minute. I never look at my keyboard unless I'm entering a particularly difficult word or need to hit several keys at once.
>>
this is easy and you just want (you)'s
>>
>>34557945
who the fuck doesn't know how to type without looking at the keyboard
>>
>not being ale to type with yoout using your hands
feels good to toe type at 140 words per minute dmalams
>>
>>34557945
this is actually a bit harder than i remember oh wait i found those little nubs on the keys :D
>>
>>34558560
wow that actually looks super sexy

origasfas
>>
File: Embarassing.png (473KB, 600x706px) Image search: [Google]
Embarassing.png
473KB, 600x706px
How does it feel being so autistic that you can't correctly type without looking at your hands
>>
amd o dodmt lmpw jwpw typi eem ;ole os tjat jo, nit tjem o ;ppl apm d os jmewo tme r tjet mm m m o cam pm;y deat i[ 2=- pf ,em
>>
>>34557945
my dude this is really fucking easy if you cant type without looking at a keyboard you might as well kys desu tbqh
>>
>>34557945
You are weak I have mastered the technique, you know not the powers I wield
>>
god damn dude, touch rypinf isnr that haed

(holy shit it is)
>>
>>34557945
Is that your doggo and manual civic op? Nice car and dogoo.
>>
>>34557945
ive never been able to tupe without looking holy fuvk ots slow vut i can kinda do it, maube if i practiced a little i could actuallt fo it. it;s starting to get a lklttle gaster as i go along acthallt
>>
how the fuck can people not type without looking at their keyboard? Unless you grew up barely using computers, which, considering you're here. is highly unlikely.
>>
File: nervous doggo.jpg (30KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
nervous doggo.jpg
30KB, 480x480px
>>34557945
please fucking kill me

how can you spend this much time on the internet and not learn how to type?
>>
>A'ropgjt tea, ;ets gove ot a gp/ Watcjomg a ,pvoe om amptjer ,pmotpr rogjt mpw/ Creed os gettomg jos sjot [isjed om ny rpcly/

My left hand was calibrated but my right hand was one letter to the right.
>>
>>34557945
okay i am typing eityiutvl998jbnat jg kegboarx but its the tavkeg kryboqrd wo it xo3smt xount daggot i xant seen shut
>>
>>34557945
>tdw bi gx
>>
jet fuelk cant melt dank memes
>>
>>34557945
fuck you you should be able to type without looking at your keyboard by the time you're 18
>>
With eyes closed:

The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog. $4.999 is a good price for a 10-piece order of chicken McNuggets.

...I put an extra "9" in. So sue me.
>>
Bosting in a ebic thread. Simply eric.
>>
>couldn't tell you at all what the arrangement of letters are on a keyboard
>can still type lucidly any sentence without even looking at the keyboard or what i'm writing

Very strange. I wonder if this has somehow affected me neuro-linguistically.
>>
>>34558019
I never gt the hanf of typing with all dinfers at once, I only use my pointing and imssle fingers,
>>
>>34558336
I took those classes but I was never able to memorize the latyour of the keyboard preciselt. I've ised the hint-and-peck mehtod mt wholt life.
>>
okease fucking kill me i fucking hate my waste of a life end me end me end me endm e end me
>>
>>34557945
honestly if you don't know how to do this after dedicating your entire life to being a retard on the internet then shame on you
>>
>>34558019
honesdtly, if you do'nt know how to do this while dedicating your entirelife to being a reyatrd on the internet then shame on you
>>
>>34557945
i think that i can be pretty good at this actually so yeah i guess it sucks to be OP i am even doing this whith my eyes closed
>>
>>34558019
Not that hard chuckle fuck. Learn to type and you wouldn't have this problem.
>>
That's not hard at all for me and I'm fucking stoned right now. I still cheese it a little by not using the right fingers but I mostly try to use the the placement and I was amazed I remembered it after years of neglecting it.
>>34558019
Now this migfr be more challenging perhaps it may be.
>>
>>34557945
You're a cuck. originalo.
>>
>>34557945
Like literally what the fuck. everyone should be able to type without looking at their keyboard.
>>
>>34557945
LMAO who hasnt memorized the exact placement of every key on their board by now??? Normie detected.
>>
>>34557945
I see this dogf in the picture and I like him a lot. I would like to say hi
>>
Kill yoirself Op
>>
I'm on mobile jld big GFH even though there's sitivoggd t.
>>
>>34580352
Lol it was supposed to say "but I'll try even though there's autocorrect."
>>
>>34557945

in the spirit of the thread im going to type as fast as i can as well but shit all that runescape as a kid lefft me with pretty god touch typing
>>
forsooth I verily wish upon you my fellow anons that you purchase a fine filco majestouch keyboard and your typing can look and feel as magnificent as my own
>>
Why would this be hard?
>>
>>34557945
learn how to touch type fags
>>
File: 1485553640597.png (830KB, 689x721px) Image search: [Google]
1485553640597.png
830KB, 689x721px
>>34557945
Are there niggers on this board who really can't type without looking at their keyboard? I wrote this message with my eyes closed. Jesus Christ. And you call yourselves robots?
>>
im op and im a huge faggot that likes to suck big cocks

Sad!
>>
>>34557945
okwwy
nigg45 nigg45 nigg45

i hope I did thuis rith
>>
The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dogs.

Are there seriously people on 4chan in the year of our lord 2016 who don't know how to touch type? Do you actually look down at your keyboard when you're typing normally?

Practice typing here. What WPM do you get?

https://10fastfingers.com/
>>
I learned to type fast from playing runescape as a kid. I dont even know the home row method but I can type pretty fast without looking at the keyboard.
>>
File: apus.jpg (53KB, 957x621px) Image search: [Google]
apus.jpg
53KB, 957x621px
>>34557945
are ypu a ,assove fgagpr

thos shpid ebe easu

FICL

FICL

VVIVL

CI

FICLK

FUVK

FUCK

ptorohgogop

poriginal
>>
>>34557945 i've always felt the keys on my fingers. now i know what im pressing without looking. either that or im makorly fucking up. i'llbe good blind person
>>
kl tiyr sycj a faggor
>>
i can type without looking since I do it all the time and can type 100+ WPM it's all due to playing MMO's for over a decade.
>>
>>34557945
i cannog touvj typr
>>
File: 33da24ff29-1485283833034.png (232KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
33da24ff29-1485283833034.png
232KB, 440x440px
fuckin hell i really shouldn't have ate that second piece of fish
>>
turmoil fuels my car onto the road of death.
>>
>>34557945
can i use backs[ace lol
>>
>any year
>fingers didn't memorize the keyboard
The net is full of people who don't belong on computers these days.
>>
>>34557945
>not knowing how to type without looking at the keyboard
>>
here we are as in olden days, happy golden days, od yoreeee~ faithful friends who are dear to us, hather near to us, once more~
>>
>>34580381
>>34580805
Huh, I played RuneScape for two years as a kid but still have to look at the keyboard.

Now I'm going to retype the above message without looking at the keyboard on my phone.

Huj, I played RineSxPe for two years as a kid nif still hVd go look F ths kskboDd.
>>
>>34557945
what are you a fucking noob? If you can't touchtype in 2k17 you honestly should just kys
>>
Why is everyone so butthurt that some of us have to look at the keyboard when we're typing?

>Was taught "proper" typing in school but it was never enforced
>Never taught myself at home because I'm so accustomed to only using my pointer and middle fingers
>The "correct" method feels cluttered because my fingers are constantly knocking into each other
>Never know which finger to use for which key
>>
>>34582219
Because you're a pleb get off my board reee
>>
>>34557945
u gate myself
>>
File: bububub.png (124KB, 500x621px) Image search: [Google]
bububub.png
124KB, 500x621px
>>34557945
a real robot has no trouble maneuvering his cyber board
>>
how but I jkust close my eyes so I can't backspace or correct anything or even seew hat I'm typing
>>
File: IMG_4709.jpg (45KB, 567x561px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4709.jpg
45KB, 567x561px
>>34582219
>my fingers are constantly knocking into eachother
Holy fucking autism lmao
>>
What is this thread for school children?
It's not hard to touch a few buttons. Under ages get out reeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>34557945
I wish i was bdttdf at thus, i stukk tyoe wutg 2 fubgers
>>
>not being able to touch type
>>
>>34558019
i duvh st yhid do mifj
>>
>>34583730
this, what did you huys learn in school? are you retarded
>>
>>34557945
>I cna';t tyoe without looking at thr kruboastd
>Tey cam't solve fot the square root of sgit
This is a dichotomy that I am fine with.
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.