[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some people that were robots before 4chan?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 12

What are some people that were robots before 4chan?
>>
Definitely Mozzers. I'd wager The Smiths are literally /r9k/: the band.
>>
Morrissey is a literal SJW, not even remotely robotic. Nick Drake and Daniel Johnston are the only correct answers as far as musicians go.
>>
>>34557300
Moz said that chinese people are subhuman and he's very nationalist.

He's not that SJW, anon.
>>
>>34557300
>not even remotely robotic
>used to be locked in his room reading Oscar Wilde his entire youth
>virgin during the whole Smiths career
>not robotic
>>
>>34557237
Definitely Issac newton because he died a virgin, and was a sad white man because he invented physics
>inb4 he stole physics from some jew probably
>>
Douglas Pearce
>obsessed with nazi shit
>homosexual
>>
>>34557407
True but he was still in a famous band. I generally think of robots as apathetic, uncreative losers that never accomplish much.
>>
File: SilentCalTrickyDick.png (511KB, 862x598px) Image search: [Google]
SilentCalTrickyDick.png
511KB, 862x598px
Despite being presidents, Nixon and Coolidge were definitely robots.
>>
File: .jpg (333KB, 930x1217px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
333KB, 930x1217px
>>34558586
Nixon was a total chad.
>>
File: Nixon on weed.jpg (66KB, 720x434px) Image search: [Google]
Nixon on weed.jpg
66KB, 720x434px
>>34559362
He was a complete square though. VP for 8 years under Eisenhower who saw it as his duty to serve well. Lost to JFK, made a great comeback, and got destroyed by the Jew media. He was a great man and redpilled. I aspire to be like Nixon.
>>
File: Nixon letter.jpg (42KB, 592x694px) Image search: [Google]
Nixon letter.jpg
42KB, 592x694px
>>34559362
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc3IfB23W4c&channel=UCrKvKCJJ_Qe86LN2cHARmlw
>>
>>34559362
Wow is that really him? I kinda hate him a little less now for banning psychs.
>>
>>34559610
>oh this president was an attractive chad in his youth, lemme get a little succ and totally reverse my principles

What the hell, are you a normie slut or just a faggot?
>>
>>34559673
Why can't I be a robot slut?
>>
>>34559610
>>34559673
>>34559695
>druggie
>principals
See quote here >>34559411
>>
>>34557237
there have been millions upon millions of them that slip through the cracks of history just like most normies and chads
if you think you know of one, they probably weren't a robot
retard
>>
I unironically look up to Morrissey and view him as a role model

t. virgin
>>
>>34559760
>Implying there's anything wrong with mexicans or hippies.

Piss off, you authoritarian cunt. Stop trying to impose your tard-tier beliefs on millions of people you'll never even know existed.
>>
File: charles-bukowski-hulton-getty.jpg (1023KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
charles-bukowski-hulton-getty.jpg
1023KB, 2048x1536px
bukowski. in his younger days for sure, but hes proof that there is hope for all of us. hope we can write great novels and fuck loads of whores
>>
Robert Crumb. He's more or less the embodiment of /r9k/.
>>
>>34557300
Jackson C Frank was a robot too. He was a proto-Nick Drake. I'd argue no one had a life worse than him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Cu0yWfkWX0
>>
File: arthur-schopenhauer.jpg (113KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
arthur-schopenhauer.jpg
113KB, 1024x768px
>wrote an essay on why women suck
>wrote a guide on how to shitpost
>said "life swings like a pendulum to and fro between pain and boredom"
>an examination of his life reveals a yearning for marriage frustrated by a train of rejections. In the year 1831, Schopenhauer fell in love with a girl named Flora Weiss. At a boat party in Germany he made his advance by offering her a bunch of grapes. Flora's diary records this event as follows: "I didn't want the grapes because old Schopenhauer had touched them, so I let them slide, quite gently into the water."
>threw his land lady down the stairs because she was talking to loud outside his door

Who's more /r9k/?
>>
File: Homos for Nixon.jpg (53KB, 540x426px) Image search: [Google]
Homos for Nixon.jpg
53KB, 540x426px
>>34559831
>>Implying there's anything wrong with mexicans or hippies.
>Piss off, you authoritarian cunt. Stop trying to impose your tard-tier beliefs on millions of people you'll never even know existed.

You're a faggot nigger and you need to go back to ribbit.
>>
>>34559942
>You're a faggot nigger
Howd you know?

> and you need to go back to ribbit.
But why, babyboy?
>>
File: You have to go back.gif (349KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
You have to go back.gif
349KB, 350x233px
>>34559969 (You)

this motherfucking comment is origami bitch nigger faggot kike Heeb Bagel Merchant masturbatorium Christkilling beta cuck boy
>>
File: smugheavy.png (235KB, 413x338px) Image search: [Google]
smugheavy.png
235KB, 413x338px
>>34559610
>hating one of the best post-WW2 presidents because he banned your silly hippie drugs
>>
>>34560084
>>34559942
>>34559411
>look im so conservative and edgy, i hate fags and niggers
please go back to /pol/, we get it, youre really redpilled and intelligent. youre a real alpha.
the thing is, no one gives a fuck.
>>
karl pilkington would have been a robot if he was born 10-15 years later
>>
>>34560106
>conservative
>edgy
>/pol/

Your kind don't belong here
>>
>>34560119
He's not self aware enough.
>>
>>34559936
Only diogenes can compare to him, schop is a god tasteless man
>>
>>34560191
what? karl is very aware of himself. he's kind of playing into the act on the podcast show but in an idiot abroad he's very self aware
>>
>>34559874
Isn't that the pervert who fucked lots of bitches in the 60s and drew shit-tier comics about it?

Yeah, nah. You're a cunt.
>>
File: leto-hapter27-weight-gain.jpg (26KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
leto-hapter27-weight-gain.jpg
26KB, 300x400px
[oregano thxmoot]
>>
>>34557237
Looks like Normand XIII, King of Normandy and all of its Norman subjects.
He probably drowns in a sea of muff on the regular.
I don't care much at all for his music, but he is a veganfaggot, or a vegetarian at least, (or so I've read) so I can respect that much about him, even if he is a norman.
Actually, I think one of his songs has a pro-vegfag message. I didn't like it myself, but again, I give him credit for trying to spread decency.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.