[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christian Robot Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: moises.jpg (146KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
moises.jpg
146KB, 500x375px
Not sure if it makes much sense for robots to believe, just curious to see if there are any of you out there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75Kz6NkquHM

Noches de oracion, creyendo que han de contestar
de confianza una cancion, cantaba el corazon
ahora no hay temor, sin miedo nos econtraran
la montana se movio, la fe lo consiguio

Milagros tu veras, si tu con fe...
>>
File: 1480476682246.jpg (55KB, 638x501px) Image search: [Google]
1480476682246.jpg
55KB, 638x501px
>>34557091
i'm not christian but i'm definitely with you guys in the war against islam
>>
>>34557173
So you're just an original racist
>>
>>34557173
DEUS VULT MEA FRATER
>>
>>34557091
>being a christcuck
>being a robot
Pick one
>>
File: 1480702111445.jpg (203KB, 500x339px) Image search: [Google]
1480702111445.jpg
203KB, 500x339px
>>34557216
>thinks i'm going to fall for this bait

>>34557217
DEUS VULT BROTHER
>>
Pocos poemas como La Noche Obscura Del Alma leido en espanol:

I'd post it but the robot doesn't permit accents.
>>
Eyy Christfag here. Yeah there's a couple of us here and I can guarantee that, I'm not the only Christian Robot I know of.
Tbh tho it makes no sense to even be here, I'm not even too sure how I ended up in this mess.
>>
Fygasjknb
>>
>>34557091
Yes. I too believe in the sacrifice of Christ on the cross. Ever since I discovered that the crucifixion of Jesus is a mostly undebated historical fact I've opted to lend Christianity the benefit of the doubt. The Sermon on the Mount is a great piece and there's a lot in Proverbs that is insightful into the nature of men.
>>
>>34557230
Christ saved all of us, anon. Even worthless lonely robots.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1484487094235.jpg (37KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1484487094235.jpg
37KB, 720x720px
raised catholic here, call me christcuck whatever the hell you want, blessed is he who comes in the name of the lord, sing forever and glorify him forever, deus vulting til the end of my days.
>>
>>34557538
can i still get in for deus vulting if i'm not a christfag?
>>
Christianity is stupid like all the other ones.

You're not sheep, you're just retarded.
>>
>>34557573
The "deus vulting" isn't the point. It's a digusting, evil act, for which Christ forgives us only if we repent. If you're just in it to kill Muslims, you're missing the entire point of this religion. It's about love and forgiveness. The Muslims only need die if they try to kill us first. Otherwise, we should do what we can to help them and show them that there's a better way. Look at all the Muslims in the US (especially Iranians) who have converted to Christianity.
>>
>>34557667
i still just want to kill some muslims
>>
>>34557696
That's horrible. Murder is wrong.
>>
I was raised as Christian and didn't question it in high school. One of the strongest arguments against Christianity in my opinion is free will (or lack thereof).
1) Every person ever has had free will
2) God directly intervenes in earth, and has killed many
?
>>
>>34557696
Should've joined the military between 2001 and 2011. But that shit really wasn't much fun.
>>
>>34557654
Daily reminder that Christians paved much of road for Western civilization and that the best people in many fields are Christian. Please at least read a few well reviewed books on Christianity, anon, if only for its historical value. Many of us understand and regret the impression that creationists and science deniers have made.
>>
>>34557710
beheading, throwing people off of roofs, and much more is wrong, but that's there way. gotta get rid of them in order to rid the world of many wrongs
>>
>>34557714
Just because God might strike a man down does not mean the free will of the man in invalidated. We all have our time and if it is up for any reason, even a simple accident, that doesn't mean we've never had free will. I imagine when such people are raised they will be judged for what they did in their time, even if their time was shortened.
>>
>>34557746
I have, and I'm always left baffled why anyone would believe it short of being told of it when they're so young they'll believe anything. But my parents didn't raise me with any religion. I didn't really know what holidays were about nor what "going to church" was until I was in elementary. First time I realized it was expected of me to be Christian was like 5th grade.
>>
>>34557091
Yes, I struggle everyday with degeneracy.
I will make my mind pure once more.
>>
>>34557829
My whole biological family is either atheist or quiet agnostic. The concept of a prime mover is accepted by many outside of Christianity and while there are a number of ways to attack that idea, if one starts digging deep into into hard sciences and even well established philosophies a whole lot more questions start popping up than getting answered. It strikes me that there's so much chance that went into not only us living as we do, but for every little physical law to be in place that would allow us our internal experiences. Besides, it's not like the existence Christ or even his death by crucifixion is questioned by historians and scholars surrounding that subject.
>>
>>34557746
>Many of us understand and regret the impression that creationists and science deniers have made.

And to add on to this anon's point, the Church itself accepted ideas like evolution and other explanations for the creation of earth a long time ago. Hell, the man who first proposed the Big Bang Theory was a Catholic Priest, who was initially rejected by his fellow scientists because his idea was too similar to the concept of God!
>>
>>34557942
I'm not talking about 5 axiom god; I'm talking about Christianity specifically (and every religion specifically if I'm being honest.)
>>
>>34557091
>Principe de Egipto

Lol. My dad, a Cuban immigrant who turned into a secular faggot, bought a bunch of VCR/VHS movies when I was really little to teach me and my little sister Spanish. This movie in particular really helped me be more accepting the idea of religion, and for some reason, Catholicism in particular. My little sister stayed as one of those Baptist/Born-Again Evangelicals (like our anglo-american mom).

I will always love this movie and its songs. They've gotten me so much tough shit. I would have given up and either killed myself or become a NEET so long ago without them, and without the faith they introduced me to.
>>
File: 4ed9c2b51323eff1b5c7de6cb19e1566.jpg (437KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
4ed9c2b51323eff1b5c7de6cb19e1566.jpg
437KB, 1000x1500px
>some anon says he's a christian
>gets a cult of autistic deus vult pseudochristian posters to shitpost for him
>some anon says he's a muslim
>gets absolutely shat on
It took me pretty long to realize that religion in /r9k/ is nothing but a theme to shitpost about. Way to go, faggots.
>>
>>34558049
*gotten me through

Like I was on a cruise when I was 15, and I was seriously considering just taking hopping overboard, but my little cousin (this super-sweet, tiny little half-swiss girl with a beautiful singing voice, she was actually on American Idol or The Voice and got pretty far) held my hand for some reason and started singing this to me. I honestly would have killed myself without it and without her.
>>
>>34558104
*Celine, in case you're reading this, and I doubt you are because you're a good person with a healthy social life, please know that I, and probably my parents, sister, brother, and even your older brother (we were pretty close if you remember, he was like a big bro to me) are happier because of you. I would have killed myself without you.

I feel nothing towards you romantically or anything, but as a family member you are right up there with my siblings, and I'm grateful to you for reminding me of my family and my faith. I don't give a fuck if people post >cringe or >kys as a response to this, I would unironically be dead if not for you and if not for christianity. The goofy prayer shit that me and Laurent made fun of you for doing? The silly religious movies you insisted on watching while you hogged the big tv? That saved my life.
>>
File: 1463703339196.jpg (10KB, 295x378px) Image search: [Google]
1463703339196.jpg
10KB, 295x378px
>"cultural" catholics and atheists posting DEUS VULT maymays on social media

Will they ever be aware of how unbelievably obnoxious this is?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.