[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here plays the lottery? Mega Millions is at$200 mil right

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: download (8).jpg (20KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
download (8).jpg
20KB, 290x174px
Who here plays the lottery? Mega Millions is at$200 mil right now and Powerball is at $175 mil.
>>
I wish I could afford to. The escapism and fantasy is the only thing that seems to make me happy at this point.
>>
>>34556836
It's like a dollar or two for a ticket
>>
Maybe once a year if it's especially big but not regularly because that's stupid
>>
the lottery?
Also known as the stupid tax
>>
i buy scratch offs once in a while but i never liked gambling or playing all this stupid shit. i dont know how people get addicted to this kind of crap
>>
>>34556639
lottery is for niggers
>>
I don't play the lottery often, but when I do I get to escape for a few moments. Imagining my life as a NEET, finding a secluded house where nobody can bother me.

But that's ripped away when you obviously don't win. The lottery is ome great disappointment machine.

I do gamble fairly often though. Horses, blackjack, roulette. My monthly budget is $200 which I lose every time.
>>
>>34557123
yet some smart people figured out how to do the math to win repeatedly
if it works it isnt stupid, you just need enough money to invest
>>
Yeah it's already been said in this thread but the lottery isn't a tax on the stupid. You don't play to get the money, you play to feel happy and excited about something for a few hours.
>>
I just bought a $10 ticket because of this thread. Wish me luck
>>
>>34557123
Would you say that to a person who won?
>>
>>34556639
Real people don't actually win these things. It is all a kike money making racket to extract even more wealth from the goyim. Announced winners are usually the kikes themselves pretending to be goys.
>>
>>34559821
>Announced winners are usually the kikes themselves pretending to be goys.

FUCKING DELET THIS
>>
>>34556639
If I was psychic I would play the lottery
>>
>>34559836
Just imagine if you win. It would open up a new reality forever. You will see the world from a whole new perspective. New experiences will be at your finger tips. Life could be a dream.
>>
File: hqdefault-12.jpg (11KB, 480x360px)
hqdefault-12.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>coworker weekly lotto group wins the jackpot
>that one guy who doesn't ever buy a ticket
>>
>>34559914
There was a town in Spain where 1 out of 70 households did not join a group Lotto and they won like $900 million. Imagine being that guy
>>
File: 1479844963291.jpg (45KB, 570x487px)
1479844963291.jpg
45KB, 570x487px
>>34559896

that's some top tier shilling mate
>>
>>34559983
i can't

it's too much

i always do the group lottos even though i think it's dumb and annoying
>>
it's dumb and a waste of money, but the life-changing possibilities of winning provides enough pleasant daydreaming to be worth 5$ every other week.

Plus, at this point, one chance out of 14 million seem higher than the probability that I'll still be alive a couple years from now. Might as well hope for the most lucky bit of random luck ever.
>>
File: 1450284562087.jpg (79KB, 900x676px)
1450284562087.jpg
79KB, 900x676px
>>34556639
My dad always told me the lottery was a tax on people who can't do math.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.