[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Amerifeel/ General >Where's the /amerifeel/ thread edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: tmp_24612-images(13)1190253990.jpg (13KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_24612-images(13)1190253990.jpg
13KB, 258x195px
/Amerifeel/ General

>Where's the /amerifeel/ thread edition
>>
THIS IS 'MURICA
Origamisu
>>
>tfw best country on Earth
>tfw tired of winning
>tfw, militarily, we are so powerful that if the entire rest of the world declared war on us, we would have a decent chance of winning
>>
Goddamn I'm so proud to be an American.

Where I live is *literally* one of the safest places in the entire world.
>tfw live in comfy midwest suburb
>90% of my city is white
>jobs are relatively easy to find
>food is in great variety and dirt cheap
>no extreme weather other than heavy snow on occasion, which only adds to the comfy factor
>less than a half hour away from the big city in my state, which is filled with niggers but the bad ones are quickly dying off from heroin laced with fentanyl
>there's a great variety of stuff to do, including some of the best-kepy metroparks in the nation and a few nearby national parks
>a few months ago I felt like buying a gun, so I went to the nearby store and in less than $400 and less than an hour I walked out with a gun and ammunition
>The police in my area are actually pretty cool, I've been pulled over while riding dirty but since I'm white I've gotten away with everything by being respectful

I've begun to doubt Trump's ability to keep the degenerates in our country at bay though. Every day I feel like we're getting closer to a serious internal conflict. SO MANY people are mad at Trump with each passing day, and I really don't want a civil war to break out. I love my country, but damn, this could be bad.
>>
Tomorrow during class We're having a group discussion where we have to share our political opinions and our views on Trump and America's future. I did fine today but my spaghetti spilled when I was asked where I get my new from and I had to talk about really small youtubers. At least Styxhexenhammer got some free advertising
>>
>>34557096
should have said the ruben report, and called it alternative media. The only political youtuber that looks and sounds so professional
>>
This isn't exactly the best I've ever felt as an American.
>>
>tfw you thought Trump winning would give you a boost of confidence and start to feel motivated but you're still a depressed mess
>>
File: 1480991671197.jpg (611KB, 1440x960px)
1480991671197.jpg
611KB, 1440x960px
>>34556012
Love my country guys but these fucking libtards and sjw's are starting to annoy the shit outa me.

Why cant we drop this racism bullshit its 2017 for fucks sake. Black ppl are all over media and sports. What fuckin inequality are these ppl spouting about, we need to stop taking the mainstream media so seriously.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.