[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cyborgs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 17

File: juggalo.jpg (23KB, 411x274px) Image search: [Google]
juggalo.jpg
23KB, 411x274px
As a robot, do you believe in/accept the concept of cyborgs?

>What are cyborgs?

People who have friends and a girlfriend/boyfriend and even get married and have kids but are otherwise completely fucked sideways in terms of relative emotional and social intelligence. Not normies, but not robots either.

As an example: pic related, Juggalos.

Both robots and normies will make fun of them if not bully them, but they are relatively happy and live their lives in their own little cultural bubble.

Juggalos are the most extreme and obvious example but you have other groups like tr00 metalheads, crust punks, furries, anime weebs, LARPers, etc.

Have you ever belonged to a group of cyborgs?

I have. It was a mixed bag. It was at least better than hanging out with full normies and constantly having to have my autism filter on.
>>
>>34555172
I'm a cyborg you fag. Its one step below a chadbot
>>
Cyborgs are normies. I don't care if you look or act "weird", social interaction makes you a normie. To a robot, you are just a normie with a different coat of paint.

The term originated with special snowflake normies on /r9k/ who hate anything "normal". The worst kind of underage faggots.
>>
>>34555288
>social interaction makes you a normie

This is what we're doing on this Chinese calligraphy mailing list. That makes everyone here normies.

Is that stretching the goals a bit too much? Look at all the university threads.

Even if you just sit in the back/front by yourself in all your classes and don't say a word to anyone and eat your lunch in the bathroom stalls or underneath some stairs, you still have the minimum intelligence and social skills to have been accepted into that university.

The concept of "true robot" is retarded. The only true robots would be people who stay inside 24/7 and shit in diapers not as a fetish but because they're too retarded to be potty-trained, much less able to use a computer to post frogs on the internet.
>>
File: cute ashley.jpg (183KB, 610x912px) Image search: [Google]
cute ashley.jpg
183KB, 610x912px
cyborg/chad here, white, 6'2'' handsome, fit only problem is jacked teeth but they are considered 'cute'... yes i lost on easy mode and for that im truly sorry
>>
>>34555172
Cyborg bois got staxx in the storage
>>
>>34555172
cyborg here, i'm 6 ft, a white male, average looking, have a full time job and appear pretty normal to my coworkers

but i only leave my house to go to work
>>
23 live with parents have a baby, she left me took my kid, got kicked out of colledge once, then kicked out of plumbers union, now in college to become a nurse...but i have a horrible addiction to any drug i can get m y hands on, dont brush my teeth, play guitar and draw anime nonstop and have adhd like a tard but my social anxiety prevents me from going to dentists or doctors. sit in car for 30 mins to pump myself up just to walk into door for school. useless dont clean room never shower im a use piece of shit and a leech/burden on anyone who knows me.. u can tell by this post. cyborgs are the worst
>>
>>34555562
>>34555473

Why are you guys here?
>>
>>34555595
good question

originego^10000
>>
>>34555576
That bitch was in the plumbers union?
>>
>>34555636
no i was in the union and the colleges she just took my baby
>>
File: 1464777933508.jpg (54KB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
1464777933508.jpg
54KB, 576x576px
>>34555172
I have one friend and one gf. I was married before. My immediate family accepts me. All other family think I'm a nerd and are polite but I can tell it's family duty that they speak to me. The general public treats me the same. I am not young. I have never been able to overcome these social deficits. I feel like it is a body language problem due to the pervasive distaste people who are not close to me show towards me.
>>
>>34555676
then again it is more of a speech pattern problem I feel, because I occasionally meet women who show signs of interest until I speak to them and the life drains from their faces right away when they hear a nerd interacting with them.
>>
>>34555655
and im the fag becoming a nurse, seems easy and good pay, u know trying to help people and shit but GD the anatomy shit u have to learn is hard
>>
>>34555576
>dont brush my teeth
>social anxiety prevents me from going to dentists

I know that feel bro.

A filling popped out of my tooth once, I just ignored it for years then it became totally infected and had to have my tooth pulled.

At least I got some excellent painkillers out of it, but that fuckin tooth was the worst pain I had ever experienced and I've had a few injuries in my time.

I also probably have OCD and/or ADD but can't be bothered to get diagnosed and get some pills which would probably solve all of my problems at once.

Al I can tell you is that it's in your hands. Humans are predisposed to prefer the familiarity of a known suffering over the fear of the unknown. It's a dumb thing and we become better people by overcoming that. It's never as bad as you think.
>>
File: tmp_24612-4122034610627.jpg (39KB, 625x375px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_24612-4122034610627.jpg
39KB, 625x375px
>>34555655
Well, they tuk er jerbs
>>
File: 9873212345.png (7KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
9873212345.png
7KB, 225x224px
its like i dont belong anywhere
>>
>>34555595
the same reason you are, we're just here less
>>
>>34555711
i feel u dude.

especially if u act to eager, but most tghe time they just seem too stupid to understand what i say, or yeah our speech patterns are fucked up i get u dude women are just so hard to please just talk with a 100 dollar bill in ur mouth theyll cum on the spot
>>
>>34555723
>seems easy and good pay,

Don't do anything because it seems easy.

If you don't love doing something, everything will be a god damn hassle. I thought the same of IT work and web design, that it was 2 ez and fast money but god damn just studying it made me want to kill myself.

Now I'm studying something that I love and even though it is hard, the fact that I WANT to do it is what helps me get over all the bullshit.
>>
>>34555726
no i get it, life is what u make it, and yeah i ballsed up finally actually the other day got an appointment on feb 14 (i might try to kiss my dentist if she leans in close enough, valentines and all..) they gun pull sum my teefs.

im hoping for percs...please god cant wait actually only for the drugs tho.. thats my prob ill go to great lengths for my sefish desires but cant be fucked to actually improve my life

dentist for drugs, not to fix teeth, is a perfect example of how much of a piece of shit i am
>>
File: metalhead.jpg (56KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
metalhead.jpg
56KB, 720x540px
>>34555172
>Juggalos are the most extreme and obvious example but you have other groups like tr00 metalheads, crust punks, furries, anime weebs, LARPers, etc.

tfw I was all of those things at one point and even more except for being a furry. Also I was never a brony, I don't know if that's still a thing even.

I don't know what it is about cyborg groups that attracts mostly fat girls and mostly skinny guys.

I was both the practice boyfriend of so many girls, and had so many practice girlfriends myself.
>>
>>34555918
whats a practice girlfriend?
originale?
>>
>>34555909
>dentist for drugs, not to fix teeth, is a perfect example of how much of a piece of shit i am
It's not really a shitty thing to want to feel better in any way. It's probably unwise, but it's logical enough. Why would we prolong suffering if we had another option, no matter how dire?
>>
File: seductive misty.png (324KB, 485x767px) Image search: [Google]
seductive misty.png
324KB, 485x767px
>>34555800
doing it for my baby, and i want to make cash helping people.

my philosophy is u can make money by earning some one els money, or you make money by improving urself or the world. thats why im becoming a nurse. i also plan on trying to open a homeopathic clinic if i get the chance

but thank u i know what u mean and where ur heart is, ur a good anon stay golden pony boy...
>>
I'm a cyborg, 6'1", "Fat but Funny" guy, I pretend to like social interaction, but that's with a ton of alcohol and days of decompressing after. I don't like people, and most people don't like me, but they seem to think I'm fun to have around and shit.
>>
>>34555961
a practice gf is like a 4-5/10 chick who is young enough to be oblivious but ld enough to try anything, she will let u dominate her and make u feel like a god. then after a period of time u both become wise in the art of fuck and become bored with eachother whereby then u split and hunt for "the one"
>>
>>34555595
Not them, but I can maybe answer for myself.
Male, 6'3, white, full time job, decent looking, and a gf.

Now, let me explain. Of course I was always male and white, whatever. But when I was a kid I was awkward, lanky, and not attractive. Never fit in with any social groups, and so never had any kinds of connections made. Don't really know how to connect. I grew into my body / face, but by then the damage was done to the psyche. The job is one I only have because family, never had any other job. I hate it, and I only leave the house to go to work, because I also live with family and they make me pay rent.
The gf is an online thing who I visited once. The entire time I was to myself, thinking that this isn't me, this doesn't feel like me, etc. Nervous wreck the entire time. Tried to have sex, failed; although that was partially her as well. Nervousness for girls make them tighten up. Oh yeah, very large penis. Combination of large penis, small girl, plus nervousness meant that I didn't fit.

So there you go. I know I logically have all the makings of it, but with the mind I have I don't use it. This is then further pointed out by said family telling me I'm wasting all the gifts I've been giving and I should be doing more with life when I just have absolutely zero motivation.
The e-gf thing was getting a girl to not kill herself, and it kind of spiraled from there.

Sometimes something rises up in me, a fear that I'm wasting away and that I'm trapped in this life, but that soon dies away much like I did inside so long ago.

Even have a psychology degree, so I know the ins and outs of the mind enough to know it could be worse. At least I'm aware of myself. It teeters between feeling zen and feeling apathy, but I know I'm just a broken person, like the rest of the people here.

It doesn't matter what your hardware is if your software is fucked.
>>
>>34556038
is ur name jake donnelly

oogleintaminu
>>
>>34555961
When you date someone who is WAY below your own standards, that way you get those awkward first date/first kiss first everything over and done with so you can be more confident if/when you go out with a girl you actually do like.

It might sound cruel, but girls do it too, and I was on both ends of that deal. It's fair game.
>>
>>34556062
Oh and apparently even though the mind is apathetic the body isn't. I have so much stress being carried in the body I grind my teeth terribly in my sleep (TMJ) and wake up with terrible headaches almost every day.
>>
>>34556062
yup...perfectly stated if ur face is chad but ur mind is stimpy ur fucked
>>
>>34556095
Nah, that dude looks way cooler than me to be honest.
>>
>never had a job once
>KHV
>socially awkward
>haven't had a friend in 6 years
>in college but i hate it and almost kicked out, got kicked out before from a different uni
>rich as fuck
>average looking
>good supportive parents

I think i make it as a robot. My life doesn't suck though cause of my money and family, but aside from that i'm quite directionless.
>>
>>34555410
>This is what we're doing on this Chinese calligraphy mailing list.
nope

4chan does not count as social interaction

it's completely anonymous and I have no proof that any of you exist at all
>>
>>34556113
It's not fair game bro.

Girl A might have done it to you, but you did it to Girl B, who is innocent. Each person is their own unique occurrence. I know you can't change the past but please don't do it anymore nor encourage other people to do so.
>>
>>34556113
>mfw realizing i was a practice bf
>>
>>34556135
the way u wrote and explained urself sounds just like one of my childhood/highschool bruhs thought i had found a long lost bro on r9k wouldve been awesome...a man can dream
>>
>>34556171
dude.. dont worry if u had a steady girl in HS and u fucked and messed around experimentally u were practice but its not a bad thing dude its natural its a badge of honor as long as uve moved on, U GOTTA MOVE ON
>>
>>34556168
>but you did it to Girl B, who is innocent

I didn't "do it to" anyone.

I dated a girl that I wouldn't really normally date otherwise. I didn't fucking rape her.

We dated, we hung out and things together, things did get sexual but I didn't rush or force her. Hell half the time it was her who was getting sexual with me. Over time we realized that we didn't really connect or have much in common and then we broke up.

Hell in some of my practice relationships it was hard to tell who was whose practice.

>>34556171
It's a bittersweet feel.
>>
File: Pepe-can-you-not.jpg (13KB, 240x232px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-can-you-not.jpg
13KB, 240x232px
>>34555172
>21 year old kv
>6'1
>ugly facially
>had a few friends growing up, all but one split
>have partied a few times
>Never had a job
>don't go out
Am I a cyborg or a robot?
>>
File: 1471427453692.jpg (306KB, 1179x759px) Image search: [Google]
1471427453692.jpg
306KB, 1179x759px
>>34555777
>anon gets dub trips
>noone notices
I think you've made your point.
>>
>>34556791
>>34555777
those are some pretty prime tripas
>>
>>34555777
that is the curse of the cyborg

>haha! Anon is so awkward! No anon don't go we were just kidding! haha!

>REEEE NORMIE GET OUT OF MY AUTISM TREEHOUSE
>>
File: Scarykira.png (890KB, 500x742px) Image search: [Google]
Scarykira.png
890KB, 500x742px
>be 30+
>be married
>have 2 kids
>clinical depression
>certified assburgers
>can't hold to a job for over 6 months
>get excited over projects that die within weeks at best, hours at worst
>possessive spouse who destroys my social life
>friends eventually drift apart and at a certain point start avoiding me
>feeling like that alt right uncle nobody dares to tell "Yo, unc, stop coming to the family BBQ"
>buttfucked by stepdad
>mindfucked by parents
>always chosing the worst people to trust
All I want is a simple, no-surprises life.
>>
File: 1483244325864s.jpg (7KB, 250x211px) Image search: [Google]
1483244325864s.jpg
7KB, 250x211px
>>34555777
Gotta love the cyborg life
>>
Even if I got no gf yet, I wonder if I could be one.
>assburger
>love psytrance and specific subgenre of music.
>was rejected back when I was in high school.

>but now I get to hang out with a lot of people when trying to be normal.
>when fails to... I tend to dissapear before going full metdown.
>People cannot guess what kind of guy I am.
>even myself I dont know.
> now thinking about it intensively while stoned.
>>
>>34557859
also I'm only 19 while feeling 25. idk why.
And, I feel I don't like I belong anywhere. All I see is fucking normies everywhere. All I want is an alien gf just like me. meh...
>>
Sometimes I get so damn angry and frustrated at my situation. But I feel powerless to do anything about it. I don't have the discipline or motivation to change and I can't understand why, even though I desperately want to. I'm not too far from having a mental breakdown to be honest.
>>
>>34557944
>I don't have the discipline or motivation to change and I can't understand why

I'm not even kidding, doing this will slowly but surely change all that.

Make your bed. Everyday, without exception, as soon as you've gotten up and gone to the washroom and all that, make your bed as best as you can. It's an exercise in self-discipline and maintaining a routine. it also helps with stress to some degree because you might not be able to control so many things in your life and in the world but you can always control whether or not your bed is made. It's like a little zen garden. Soon enough you find yourself doing other things on a daily and routine basis. That's your ticket to normietown.
>>
>>34557944
you'll only be able to change if you feel that you need something that needs you to change to obtain.
>>
My only regret as a cyborg is not hanging out with the table top RPG Dungeons & Dragons Magic the Gathering LARP crowd.

They were typically having more fun than the groups I hung out with, took themselves nowhere near as seriously, and also the girls were generally more attractive.

Then again I could just start getting into that now and be into the scene by this summer.
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 259x194px
Im a classic cyborg. Quick run down into the criteria:

>you float between complete introvert autist and turbo extrovert normie (some days can be one of both)
>you have had/have a social circle, gf, or close friends
>you have kissed, made out, had oral, or had sex with the opposite gender with pure luck yet spaghetti most of the time when the normies say "put yourself out there :^)"
>have/had a job and your coworkers think you're pretty alright
>you have had older members of the opposite sex hit on you/grab onto you (older women are notorious for this, especially my aunt)
>HAVE CHAD FEATURES BUT MIND/PERSONALITY OF ROBOT (THIS ONE IS A BIG ONE) I always noticed when I first met new women they seemed really into me, however after awhile they lose the enthusiasm/chemistry.
>>
>>34558170
>>you have had older members of the opposite sex hit on you/grab onto you (older women are notorious for this, especially my aunt)

That's a typically aunty thing to do, unless you mean she's constantly slapping your ass and grabbing your dick.
>>
File: 1484934766901.jpg (802KB, 2400x1597px) Image search: [Google]
1484934766901.jpg
802KB, 2400x1597px
I was a cyborg... But I'm no longer human .. I dislike humans, barely have anyone to talk to and let alone anyone to trust,I don't trust myself even and have memory problems in the past 6-5 years after a concussion that was said to be "minor damage" only.
I am also retarded in some way because I can't perceive shapes right and cant see any shape in my head.
And I am fucking mad since my sis is getting money for being a feminist in some retarded women group I fucking hate women they're already in advantage but they haven't had enough.
Everything is fucked, there's no going back nor were already too far in.
>>
>>34558264
That's a nice otter, there. Otters are better than us in many ways.
>>
>>34558415
I agree.
I forgot to mention that I am a sociopath as well so at best all I'm looking for is someone to have sex with... Not like anyone would like to since I'd cut contact with anyone after a while.. .
>>
File: 1485743747995.jpg (95KB, 381x409px) Image search: [Google]
1485743747995.jpg
95KB, 381x409px
>>34558170
>when I first met new women they seemed really into me, however after awhile they lose the enthusiasm/chemistry.
This is wholly and originally me
>>
>>34556161
I have no proof that you exist at all. Are you real?
>>
>Make friends kind of easily.
>But generally never really good friends with anyone.
>KHV at age 18
>Only a little social anxiety.
>Spill spaghetti fairly frequently.

Am I a normie, cyborg, or robot?
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.