[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are having dead eyes a clear giveaway that someone is "off"?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 1485817592203.jpg (64KB, 437x440px) Image search: [Google]
1485817592203.jpg
64KB, 437x440px
Are having dead eyes a clear giveaway that someone is "off"?
>>
>>34554888
Dude, you have woman eyes. It's a clear giveaway that you are ftm.
>>
those eyes arent dead he looks like he has a problem with stabbing me in the eyeball with a phillips head or at least hesitation
>>
>>34554888
He has the eyes of a false flag
>>
what is dead eyes? eyes gazing beyond you, like you aren't there? perhaps it is you who is dead, to them................................
'
;
:
>>
>>34554907
that's the dude who shot up the mosque in canada you mong
>>
>>34554907
>woman eyes
come again?
>>
File: 1477053831024.jpg (22KB, 349x344px) Image search: [Google]
1477053831024.jpg
22KB, 349x344px
who here /squinty fish eyes/

I can't have teeth smiles because my eyes close too much
>>
They dont look dead to me really, just a bit broken and vacant.
>>
>>34554888
You do have dead eyes and you radiate insecurity faggot. kys
>>
>>34554888
I would be inclined to say yes. However I think it would be worth mentioning that the rest of your face can either counter or reinforce that... tfw you scowl all the time so it just makes it worse
>>
>>34554888

i checked his profiles online and wow, the dude had no personality at all. zero. and he tried: he made a video about the ice bucket challenge and tried to make it about saving water or something... just an empty shell of a tryhard and i think he knew it and didn't know what to do about it.
>>
>>34555003
>I can't have teeth smiles because my eyes close too much
same. shit sucks.
>>
>>34554888
U can generally tell if someone is internally happy by look at their eyes
>>
I do have eyes that people have called creepy and unsettling. My face in general puts people off. Its not glaringly ugly or disfigured, just off in an odd sort of uncanny valley. Girls have told me to my face that my eyes make them feel not safe, been called "rapey"
>>
je suis du canada il etais a coter de chez moi !!
>>
>>34554888
ZOMBIE!!!! MORE LIKE
>>
>>34555548
t'as pas de chez toi
>>
>>34555431
>can generally tell if someone is internally happy by look at their eyes

What if someone just has deadeyes?
>>
>>34554888
They don't look dead. They look rather emotional and vacant. I think he just wanted to be something.
>>
saw u on the eyes thread
>>
File: 1463470678154.jpg (23KB, 452x469px) Image search: [Google]
1463470678154.jpg
23KB, 452x469px
>>34554888
>my nickname in highschool was stoner cause i looked so dead in the eyes all the time

w A k E m E u P
>>
Should I find religion before I kms?
And which one?
>>
>>34554888
>I hate Muslims
>they come to my country to commit crimes
>people who commit crimes are the lowest of the low
>*commits crime that paints Muslims in a sympathetic light*
>nigga you went full retard.jog
Srsly, this guy comes from an upper middle class background. Now he wl never ever be out of jail, even if he lives to be 77, i.e. The next *fifty* years
>was it worth it?
>>
>>34556358

Literally /pol IRL
>>
>tfw look sad all the time and I can't change it
>>
>>34554888
>Big sad eyes
>Low test jaw

This is the master race you are talking to when you go on /pol/
>>
>>34554888
way to fuck up some grammar
>>
>>34555625
Then they're not happy, I don't know why but happy people just have different looking eyes
>>
not OP, but do you think I have dead eyes? now I'm worried
>>
>>34555360
>ice bucket challenge

you got a link?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.