[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i just realized niggers aren't inferior

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: epiphany.png (862KB, 943x534px) Image search: [Google]
epiphany.png
862KB, 943x534px
> brain damaged retard from antidepressants and years of depression and social isolation
> convinced i've been part of intellectual elite of /pol/ for years
> discussing the true nature of reality without political correctness
> buy modafinil online
> holy shit i can think almost clearly for the first time in years
> maybe at 50% cognitive function
> huge step up from brain damaged retard
> information suddenly makes sense
> comprehension goes way up
> literally used to forget first five words of ten word sentence by the time i got to the tenth word
> been like this for years
> today, can remember all ten words
> browsing reddit videos mindlessly
> come across video of black ref and white soccer dad
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAekGHiJIsg
> suddenly realize the white is a fucking idiot
> the black girl is actually smarter and more mature than him
> she's in the right
> the white is wrong
> the black is white
> strange emotions haven't ever felt before

i think i'm having some kind of crisis here. if i stop taking modafinil i will go back to being a racist moron. it's stupid as fuck, but i know i will.

why did this have to happen to me
>>
>>34554836
>i took drugs and now i'm having different thoughts
wow woah
>>
this is the dumbest shit ive ever read on this board in a while. fuck you
>>
File: wojak brain.jpg (8KB, 239x210px) Image search: [Google]
wojak brain.jpg
8KB, 239x210px
>tfw to smart to order drugs on the internet and watch youtube videos
>>
>>34554836
It's not about skin color, it's about education and common sense. It's stupid to generalize that ALL blacks are hoodrat thugs, but it's also true that a great majority of them are, and are ruining it for the ones that aren't.
>>
>>34554836
>/pol/ is mentally retarded

Not too difficult to believe, I'll be honest. The sad part is that it's because of antidepressants and social isolation
>>
File: 154592873123405.jpg (48KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
154592873123405.jpg
48KB, 512x384px
>>34554836
>/pol/lack
>"browsing reddit videos"

Fucking board needs to be nuked

A good 90% of normie influx is coming from reddit and a good 90% of that are those literally autistic /pol/ faggots who think they "memed" trump into the white house
>>
>>34554836
Fuck off normalfaggot redditor
>>
>>34555078
>>34555143
if you were a chronic neet you would browse reddit videos too. the meme here about reddit is so fucking old. i'm at home all day with jackshit to do, after browsing 4chan for a while or doing some other shit i'm gonna look at /r/videos and anything else that will keep me entertained.

i think it's actually the newfags who spout the "fuck off reddit" shit. actually, i don't think that. i fucking know it. i'm a 25 year old khv neet with nothing to fucking do. anyone here who doesn't browse reddit is a fucking poser, because a real neet will explore all avenues of mindless entertainment - and reddit provides that.

bunch of fucking cucks.

pisses me off, because this board has gone to shit a long time ago but i still choose to stay.

fucking hell i'm angry at being called a normalfaggot redditor normie, when really i'm a bigger bot than both of you fucking cucks.

fuck.
>>
>>34554836
she's not in the right at all though, shes getting buttblasted by some parent, who isnt even being rowdy, cheering for his son.
I can see why you'd think she was in the right though because at the latter half she's being politer and the white guy starts acting like a cunt ("you sound like youre gonna cry" :^)) but the entire basis for her being upset is retarded. i assume she got annoyed at his little comments of her referee-ing, the average person would ignore the parent but talk back if the parent starts shittalking the other team or being annoyingly loud. instead she stops the entire game to talk down to this guy about being sarcastic. kicks him out of a game his own child is in, and lectures him on talking back (im YOUNGER than you and a GIRL dont talk back to me! im in the right!!!).
both are cunty, but she started it desu.
>>
>>34554836
I bet if you watch a Bronx Tale your mind is gonna blow, lmao fuck outta here. its obvious black people aren't inferior, every race is capable of being a impulsive brute with the wrong environment and a stand up person at best with the right environment, regardless of IQ.

that bitch is stupid though and is probably unstable, not even a male ref would be justified going 0 to 100 like a dickhead. you have to be weak minded to let some harmless sarcasm to make you flip out, the kids there probably can't even pick up on it.

its funny how all the comments are calling her instability and power flex classy. my millennial generation sucks.
>>
>>34555221
You are right and I've noticed the same thing. Hating on reddit is just another way to fit in. I'll admit most of the shit on frontpage is cancer, but if you deny yourself all those other subreddits just because some anime face tells you to avoid it, memes have taken over your life and you need help.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.