[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

You find pic related and she likes you. You go on a date and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: 1478214045011.jpg (142KB, 753x732px)
1478214045011.jpg
142KB, 753x732px
You find pic related and she likes you. You go on a date and find out she is deaf. When she talks it sounds like a retarded person. But she really likes you and wants you to be her boyfriend. What do you do? If you date her then how do you deal with the embarrassment when introducing her to friends and family.
>>
>>34553661
No real embarrassment, man... Just say "this is my girlfriend, she's deaf" and people suddenly think you 're some kind of saint for dating a deaf chick.
>>
I can pick things up really fast if I need to. If I liked her I could learn enough ASL to communicate effectively with her in a few months.

I've brought more embarrassing girls home, so not worried about that.
>>
>>34553661
I would not feel embarrassed at all to be honest. In fact I would love to have this situation happen to me.
>>
I'd probably wonder what she would have to gain by dating someone like me.
>>
>>34553661
My hearing isn't great either. I don't know sign language though. I guess if she was a good person and I loved her I wouldn't have a problem.
>>
I'd rather that than blind I guess.
>>
>>34553661
>he thinks deaf Stacy wouldn't go for Chad
>>
>>34553706
>>34553714
>>34553736
>>34553737
>>34553757
>>34553762
You guys don't get it. People will think lowly of you and say "wow, she is pretty but obviously only dating him because she is insecure of her deafness" "oh wow, anon is so ugly, the only reason that pretty girl is with him is because she has a disability" , "ha, anon can't get a normal gf so he has to date freaks"
>>
>>34553661
>the embarrassment when introducing her to friends and family.
murder yourself my man
my family would be absolutely ecstatic if I brought this girl home

However, I don't wanna date a deaf girl. Fuck that.
>>
File: hill the shill.jpg (76KB, 588x626px)
hill the shill.jpg
76KB, 588x626px
>tfw no 10/10 deaf gf
>tfw can't gloat to OP about deaf gf
>>
You will never be able to share your favorite music with her. Or DOOR STUCK
>>
>>34553803
Why should I care what anyone else thinks of me as long as I got her?
>>
>>34553803
why would i give a shit what other people think about it
>>
>>34553803
why would i care what other people think if I'm happy with my wife?
>>
Come on I would cut my penis off for a chance to brush her hair before I died OP.
>>
>>34553661
I'd rather date a cute deaf chick than a fatty or uggo
>>
>>34553824
>>34553832
>>34553839
Damn three replies saying the same thing in less than a minute.
>>
>>34553803
There's always some reason for anyone to think lowly of you, anon. Why would I care about this one?
>>
>>34553803

>listening to white noise and taking bullshit seriously

Wouldn't care. I know she's going to leave me when something better comes along, might as well enjoy it. And it would give me a reason to learn sign language like I've always wanted to. Like that was a legit dream at some point in my life.
>>
>>34553803
If I love someone I wouldn't care about what anyone might say.
>>
>>34553803
Anon
Take a seat
No one thinks like this
Please rewire your brain
Any of us would be lucky to have this girl
>>
I don't have friends and I couldn't give any less of shit what my family thinks but I wouldn't date her because I wouldn't be able to communicate with her and I can't be fucked to learn sign language.
>>
>>34553803
The only opinion that would matter to me is hers.
>>
>>34553876
literally this, can listen to white noise on full fucking blast all day and my gf wouldn't complain
>>
>>34553803
Why would I give a shit what other people think?
I don't now.

Also, does anyone even give a shit about people being deaf in >the current year?
Deafness doesn't affect physical looks or personality at all.

Honestly, I think I'd rather have a deaf gf because her experiences with it and learning more about the condition would be something interesting to talk about with her. Or uh, communicate about with her.
>>
>>34553914

>can't communicate

>wouldn't carry a notepad and write shit down or talk slowly so she could read his lips

Nigga you dumb. I mean fuck man, a notebook costs like a dollar and a pack of pens is a dollar. If you a broke nigga just take them from any customer service desk they don't care.
>>
>>34553661

If she really likes me and I really like her then I wouldn't care and would explain her situation and learn sign language for her so she won't have to speak if she doesn't want too.
>>
Yes. Yes yes yes. Being deaf is not a turnoff at all. If anything it makes girls cuter.
>>
File: IMG_220693833.jpg (76KB, 480x782px)
IMG_220693833.jpg
76KB, 480x782px
>>34553661
In a heartbeat senpai
Originalli
>>
File: Yui_Europe_Face.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Yui_Europe_Face.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>34553803

Don't care. People can fuck off.
>>
>>34554022

>deaf girls howling like a 'tard while you devour her disabled pussy and stuff it hard

Man, I want her to honk my name. My fucking goose bitch better honk it good.
>>
>>34553661
>deaf
I don't see the problem.
>>
>>34553661

This is my dream situation, the only better scenario is if she is blind instead of deaf so she cant even see how ugly I am.

Fuck you OP now im sad this will never happen.
>>
>>34553803
Don't bother
They only want something that raises their dicks
She could be braindead as long as a woman is attractive a man will give his life for her like an idiot
>>
>>34553967

>Nigga you dumb.

I know, anon. I know.
>>
i had some girl who hit on me
never went for it because i dont want to see those annoying cunts in my freetime and i dont think that there is a women that i would be able to compete with 2d girls
>>
>>34553967
You would learn sign language. I know some widow who learned it in her 60 and married a deaf guy.
>>
this is the dumbest thread i've seen all day that it must have been made by an underage. you really thought anyone here would care about having a loyal wife with a disability? especially one as trivial as deafness? we would get with women with no legs if we could
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.