[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /DEENZ/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: DEENZ.jpg (307KB, 1375x826px) Image search: [Google]
DEENZ.jpg
307KB, 1375x826px
Just wanted to say thanks to the anon who opened my eyes on deenz. I didn't believe the meme at first, but I've been eating them for a few weeks now and feel amazing, like a completely new me. They must be some kind of superfood or something, and to top it all off they taste amazing too.

So yeah, just a shoutout and thanks to deenz anon, wherever he may be, I've bought into the hype now.
>>
>>34553500
Just about to crack open a fresh can of mustard sardines. Here's to you, robots.
>>
>>34553523
I haven't been bold enough to try other flavors/types, have you any recommendations and what's your favorite?
>>
>>34553500
damn op, how many times do you eat it a day?

Season brand says not BPA but I'm still worried .
>>
>>34553500
deenz have worked miracles
>>
>>34554523
I do about 3 cans a week.
>>
>>34553500
Which type should I get and which should I avoid? I researched it after seeing a thread here and I'm sold.
>>
>>34553500
I had mustard sardines today on toast

As I always mention a good breakfast is

1 can sardines
2 eggs
Veg oil to coat oven dish thats VERY SMALL
Some cut peppers oand onions if want
Heat oven 450
Coat lil dish with oil
Put peppers onions in
Add can of sardines
Crack 2 eggs on top
Salt pepper to taste or hot sauce
Cook 15 minutes

Eat with toast or saltines
Cup of black tea

FISHERMANS BFAST senpai try it
>>
>>34555724
Ever do a deenz omelette? Seems like it would be delicious.
>>
Tuna is superior tbqh
>>
>>34555745
Yes, old fag here I never thought sardines and eggs would go good but about 7 years ago I tried after reading and its great, I keep around 300 cans in my pantry do to long shelf life VERY LONG, also have high protien, good oils and calcium and its cheap cant beat it.
>>
>>34555757
I do tuna as well have around 120 cans and 40 packets I love them on sandwich or anything good, try sardines too

Also senpai smoked clams and oysters are scrumptious!
>>
kipper is better and healthier
>>
I like my sardines with Crystal hot sauce. Fisherman's Eggs are good too.
>>
File: Pepe.jpg (25KB, 480x424px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.jpg
25KB, 480x424px
>tfw posted a deenz thread a few weeks ago
>>
I'm more of an anchovy man myself but I respect the deenz
>>
>>34555724
Damn senpai thanks does the jalapeno sardines in oil go good with this? I will try tomorrow.
>>
>>34555874
I bought a pound tin of fried kippers in hot sauce? Are they any good what am I infor?
>>
>food companies are advertising on /r9k/ where thousands of neets have access to spare neetbux or their mommy's money

pretty smart
>>
>>34553500
Tinned mackerel is better than tinned sardines.

Mackerel usually doesn't have any bones, whereas sardines too, plus the fish is of a higher quality and comes in tons of different flavours (sardines are usually just oil/brine/tomato sauce)
>>
>>34556008
I love that brand if you are in states I use that recipe with all flavors, havent tried the siracha with it yet though
>>
>>34556046
Why wouldn't you want bones in your fish?
>>
>>34556046
Canned sardines are top survival SHTF foo, last for YEARS, and bones give you calcium senpai
>>
>>34556074
>Why wouldn't you want bones in your fish?
Horrible texture and they can get stuck in your throat.
>>
>>34556155
Sardines have super soft bones. You just eat it all.
>>
I never net anyone in my life who eats sardines besides me and I was in the military for 15 years..
>>
my primary meal every day consists of a tin of sardines and one-third of a container of blueberries
It keeps me full throughout most of the day.
>>
>>34556445
I'd advise not to eat them every day. Three days max.
>>
File: 669653b.jpg (37KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
669653b.jpg
37KB, 300x300px
>>34553500
Don't mind me, just a superior meme superfood coming through.

>helps burn fat and prevent hair loss through metabolism
>hydrates skin better than any other expensive creme
>cleans pores
>helps treat depression
>isn't fattening because of MCT
>>
>>34556548
How do you eat that? Just shovel a spoonful into your mouth every day?
>>
>>34556548
Yuck. I do use it on my skin though.
>>
What kind of deenz do you guys eat? I've had smaller deenz that fit on crackers, but usually I get the big, meaty deenz that warrant a whole sandwich. They really do make you feel powerful.
>>
>>34556548
I use this as fap lube
helps moisturize and cleans your dick better than soap can
>>
>>34556592

There's a bunch of ways really

>spread it on bread or toast
>melt & mix it into oatmeal
>use it in a pan instead of vegetable/olive oil
>melt it into a soup

since it has a solid state at room temperature but melts easily you can use it in a bunch of ways. it doesn't really have much of a strong flavor on its own.

>>34556644
You can also brush your teeth and tongue with it!
>>
File: deens_egg.jpg (363KB, 2016x1512px) Image search: [Google]
deens_egg.jpg
363KB, 2016x1512px
yeah boy that's the stuff
>>
Kill yourself dickhead. "DEENZ" SARDINE IT WOULD BE DINES YOU AUTISTIC SHITLORD.
>>
Was about to use them as prawn bait but said "what the hell" and tried them myself. Best decision I ever made.
>>
>>34556855
it's pronounced sarDEENZ not DINE, you silly fucker
>>
>>34553500
I'm moving to Alaska where food is super expensive so I'll probably go on a deenz and rice diet 3x a week.
>>
>>34553500
well out of all the otc muh herbal remedy fish oil has helped stabilize my mood the most imo
>>
Aww shit I love these. Me and my grandfather used to eat King Oscar in oil on crackers with sour cream.
>>
>>34556792
fug, that looks yummo
>>
>>34555757
Tuna has much higher levels of toxicity, like mercury. Enjoy early death.
>>
>>34557159
depends on the size of the fish
>>
>>34557197
The bigger the fish the worse it is, especially if it's a predator fish.
>>
>>34555724
>1 can sardines
>2 eggs

stopped reading right there
>>
>>34553500
something about eating them, especially the cheap gross ones, makes you feel like you just accomplished a heroic feat. and the feeling of them in your stomach is just healthful, like you know you ate something healthy.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.