[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what girls did you admire in high school, fellow anons?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 11

File: o-HIGH-SCHOOL-BUILDING-facebook.jpg (350KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-HIGH-SCHOOL-BUILDING-facebook.jpg
350KB, 2000x1000px
what girls did you admire in high school, fellow anons?
>>
I didn't go to high school.

originalismus
>>
The two-dimensional variety
>>
None. Are you fucking crazy???
>>
>>34553481
>girls in high school

What did you study, psychology?
>>
>>34553481
Pretty much any that acknowledged my existence.
There wasn't many, probably only about 1-2, they went on to fuck chad.
>>
>that 10/10 athletic girl who ran track and kept leading you on to the point where you'd do all her classwork for a semester

i was the world's biggest cuck.
>>
The cute shy ones.
>>
>>34553481
A-anon. Is that the school I think it is?
>>
>>34553481
None of them they were all shit, although I grew up in a tiny town so it's not like there were many of them
>>
>>34553481
I'm white. Just the white girls with big asses. I didn't like any of them though.
>>
>>34553481
>Red-headed hippie girl that did theatre tech and took lots of LSD
I just thought she was cool.
>>
Tfw I graduated from the school in OP's pic
>>
>>34553481
>perfect student
>christian
>worked at her dad's tile shop or something
>was actively interning at architecture firm/had job set up immediately after high school
>always nice

She was probably a massive fucking cunt like all women, but from the outside she seemed to have her shit together.
>>
>tfw maria will never be my gf during HS
>She got pregs
meh, fug it.life finds a whey
>>
>>34553481
I admired guys.
>>
Goth girls. A lot of them were actually really friendly here.
>>
>>34553786
I dunno, I just googled high school
>>
>>34553786
>>34553884
It looks like Columbine. Or at least that's the one I recognise it as.

>>34553481
I'm a fucking Brit. Everyone wore a school uniform so there were no cliques.

That's what I don't like about the school uniform. It'd be so easier to make friends without them
>>
>>34554035
I can say with honesty that I've yet to meet a really rude/mean goth. Stacies that wear lots of eyeliner do not count.
>>
hello from russia, I admired guys
>>
I wrote a bigass thing on gelbooru when I commented that a pic reminded me of a girl from high school and then an anon asked for the story. Unfortunately they didn't allow the comment.

>shy
>fritzy hair/looked almost grey in places
>glasses
>heavy sweaters(for good reason) and dark clothes.

I wish I had just straight up asked her out, but I did try for her. She gave me the cold shoulder a bit and I decided not to waste my time.

I remember she made a joke about making an introverts club and how it wouldn't work out.
I was like, "I am just in love with you"

She also went to Prom ALONE and fucking KILLED IT. i had a gf at the time though

Also she had huge tits. Hence the heavy sweaters
>>
>>34554118
How's being a fag in Russia?
>>
>>34553481
big b00ty hoes
>>
>>34553481
my art teacher

just her.
>>
>>34554173
not so good, especially if you are living in small city or countryside, wtf with this board I can not use Non-ASCII symbols like russian words for example
>>
>>34554260
Female art teachers are either really cool or bitter lonely cunts
>>
SOSI HUY BYDLO
>>
>>34553481
Quick what high school did you go to?
See if other robots went there too.

Middletown High school north
>>
>>34554359
5 school in Yekaterinburg, Russia
>>
>>34553481
There was a girl that I had a major hatecrush on. We dated through tenth grade and she constantly put me down and would withhold her affection so I would burn her dvds of pirated star trek episodes.

Then there was a red haired girl with a beautiful face and bottom who wasn't into me. I asked her out and was turned down with an eye roll.

The same day as that I asked out this girl that I sat next to but never really noticed. She took my virginity three weeks later even though I wasn't really ready for it. I thought I should only have sex with a girl whom I wouldn't mind marrying should she accidentally get pregnant. So I spent 12 months with her out of a feeling of obligation although she was an anorexic, bipolar nymphomaniac. Lots of pregnancy scares that year, but her mom loved me. We talked about getting married, then she cheated on me. Her mom took my side in that conflict.

Got back with the first girl for a few months right after that. Got abused some more. She broke up with me because she thought we couldn't be together without fighting constantly. Longed for her another 2 years before we tried to reconnect as friends and I finally saw how awful she was to me.
>>
>>34554359
Dobyns Bennett high school in eastern TN
>>
File: 1485822043502.jpg (80KB, 692x577px) Image search: [Google]
1485822043502.jpg
80KB, 692x577px
>>34554000
>childhood friends with this qt girl
>grew apart in middle school
>she become town bike
>got pregnant first year of hs
>started having classes together again junior year of hs
>she started talking to me all the time again
>she was still qt and always dressed provocatively
>sometimes made jokes and teased me about fucking me and taking my virginity
>would joke that with everyone she's fucked it wouldn't be that big a deal
>I always spilled spaghetti which made her laugh
>never took it seriously since I was a purityfag and naively thought I'd find a similar minded pure conservative gf at uni
>now in uni and still a khv
>constantly regret not fucking her when I had the chance
>>
>>34554288
That sucks. No idea about the symbol thing. Best of luck snowfag
>>
>>34554735
Sounds like more of a dodged bullet. Did she keep the kid? Is she clean?
>>
I still love my oneitis from highschool. Short haired art student who seems innocent but really takes older guys dick every weekend, then self harms when they don't text back.
>>
>>34553481
"Admire" is a weird word to use. There were girls I wanted to bang, but none of them warranted admiration.
>>
>>34553481
The partially deaf arab girl who had problems learning.
She used to like me in middle school but I was too dense to do anything.
Such a sweet girl with bright eyes and smile.
Massive tits for her age too. Adorable face that you could just squeeze.

Wish I could have done something with her. Still looking for her every year on the internet but she has nothing at all.
>>
I gave up on girls by 8th grade
>>
>>34553481
The girls with feminine penis senpai not even joking
>>
>>34555124
>Sounds like more of a dodged bullet
Not like I wanted to date her I could have just fucked her at least though, then I at least wouldn't be a khv at this age

>Did she keep the kid? Is she clean?
She's clean and she kept the kid, she's actually going to another uni to become a teacher right now. Her parents are rich so they just got her a nanny to take care of the kid during the day and they pay for her uni and shit as well so she doesn't even have to work.
>>
>>34555385
Me too senpai its sad, by 9th grade me and my robro friend were 69ing and sucking each others dicks, gay yes but thats all we can get so fuck it
>>
>>34553481
i already generally disliked girls in high school but there was this one mulatto girl with green eyes who used to talk to me and make holocaust jokes because she took this bullshit history of genocide elective class
>>
>>34555423
Damn girl is a lucky slut

Why don't you just get a Booker?
>>
>>34555152
Why do you guys have to be into damaged girls?
>>
>>34553650
I had a friend spend $100 dollars on a girl who already had a boyfriend
>>
>>34553481
There was a redhead girl who drew a lot, but after all of this I think she despises me now because I'm a filthy nigger and a degenerate.
>>
>>34556050
because i'm autistic and could only get affection from the misfit girls.
>>
>>34555400
y-you had traps at your school?
>>
I had a crush on this real skinny like 6' girl (melanie)
>>
>>34555423
>she kept the kid
You dodged a bullet. She was trying get you to the beta provider turn you into another "my wife's son" cuck.
>>
>>34556023
>Booker
If you mean hooker, because I'm in the US and don't want to get arrest over trying to lose my virginity, plus I'm an idiot who still holds on to the that 1% chance I'll still meet a pure gf

>>34556611
She really wasn't she was fucking still fucking around and could have gotten one of the much better looking guys if she wanted a beta provider, but like I said her family was rich and so she really didn't need one. It was just her teasing an old friend about being a loser and offering to help since in her own way.
>>
I could post facebooks, should I?
>>
>>34557152
This isn't b, faggot. Leave and don't come back
>>
>>34553481
The bisexual tumblrites and alt girls as well as this one tall lesbian Asian qt who was such a bitch.
Also this >>34554035
>>
>>34553481
None. I was homeschooled.
>>
>>34553481
None, I was too busy goofing around in class.
I think I was in English exhausted from playing videogames all night and the girl across from me said something interesting, so I sit up and almost yell
>OK THAT GOT MY ATTENTION
and stare unto her eyes.
But I think that put her on the spot and I slumped back in my stupid plastic chair like 10 seconds later after she fumbled it.

Only time in 4 years I paid attention to a girl as anything other than a lab partner.
>>
>>34553481
The Danish qt who always looked at me but I never had the balls to talk to
>>
>>34553481
The artist asians.
>>
The stacy valedictorian.
>>
File: shinycitywallpaper.jpg (441KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
shinycitywallpaper.jpg
441KB, 1920x1080px
>>34553481
TOP TIER
>qt weeb girls
>smart academic nerdy girls
>literature girls
>shy art girls

MIDDLE TIER
>goth girls of all varieties
>immigrant girls getting used to the culture and the area
>the exchange student without friends or a social group
>stoner girls and other chill types

LOW TIER
>friendly stacies and normie girls
>the cute chubby girls with annoying laughs
>smelly/annoying weeb girls

SHIT TIER
>haughty aggressive athletic girls more masculine than most guys
>gossipy stacies and ugly normie girls trying to fly close to the sun
>>
File: 1442667272725.jpg (1MB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
1442667272725.jpg
1MB, 2988x5312px
>>34559514
Good list anon. I wish I had been academic enough for the qts. I had a slight interest in philosophy but I was too unmotivated to take school seriously
>>
>>34556795
You mean 0%
They don't exist, especially outside of high school. Also, why would you want one? The only reason I can think of is that it's gross thinking where her mouth has been. But life isn't a Disney movie, and almost all of us don't end up with the first person we enter a relationship with and love. What if she was a rape victim? I feel like you're inflating love and sex. They are not some be all end all meaning of life shit. It might be why you want to, but they can possess that unknowable disappointment other things in life possess. It won't fix your issues. You'll only end up with disappointment if you can't deal with this issue anon
>>
>>34553481
This one Stacy, captain of the cheerleading squad, in all AP classes with me, small, had an adorable smile, and didn't know I existed.
>>
File: 1482926189843.jpg (156KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1482926189843.jpg
156KB, 960x960px
Am I the only one who had girls say hi to me a lot, or asked how I was doing, and just replied "I'm fine."

Fuck I'm so autistic
>>
File: 1468949611443.webm (719KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1468949611443.webm
719KB, 640x800px
Do you think you like girls for who they are, or just like the traits they posses? Like this girl would be perfect if she wasn't x, but then it wouldn't be her would it?
What's the difference? You're nothing but your traits? You're a unique combination?
>>
I didn't. I wish I could have, but I didn't. Didn't really admire any dudes, either. I never felt nothing for any of them. Maybe something is wrong with me.
>>
>>34559863
>Also, why would you want one?
Because if you're honestly happy taking a girl that's let chad do everything with her and is only settling with you because she's done with her wild phase and wants a nice guy you're a cuck
>>
File: c3.png (573KB, 505x910px) Image search: [Google]
c3.png
573KB, 505x910px
this girl
very smart, very shy
wish we could've gotten together but she was really unconfident around guys
>>
>THICC short Mediterranean girl with hair down to her butt
I fucked up my chance with her in grade 11. But I get a second chance as she's in one of my classes at uni this semester.

There was one asian girl with GIANT tits who I liked and I could tell liked me but I never made a move on.

There was one butterface ginger girl in my calculus class who would wear tight clothes and bright red thongs everyday. Her and the fresh out of uni teacher who wore yoga pants basically caused me to fail that course.

A lot fat girls went after me in HS. I turned down one in a really brutal way.4 years later she lost a ton of weight and looks like a 10 now. I goofed up.
>>
I orbited the melodramatic odd girl that was probably bi polar
she strung me along for a couple years then we parted ways
>>
>>34560036
dat ass, originally
>>
File: XMen021.jpg (38KB, 630x476px) Image search: [Google]
XMen021.jpg
38KB, 630x476px
>>34559514
>tfw smart nerdy oneitis was somehow simultaneously aggressive athletic girl

She was like Beast, in the form of a 10/10 qt. I talked to her a few times, she wasn't actually in any sport. Just ran and lifted a lot in her free time. I've never been able to find her on kikebook or anything, and it still causes a pain in my chest thinking about it.
>>
>tfw missed my chance at sleepy, shy athletic girl
>>
>>34560036
Shy girls are a slam dunk if you aren't autistic. Literally just noticing them makes them wet.
>>
File: evenchaddoesntwantstacy.gif (2MB, 300x150px) Image search: [Google]
evenchaddoesntwantstacy.gif
2MB, 300x150px
>>34553481
>admiring females
lmao.. you mean for stuff other than their bodies?
>>
>>34559988
More of why would you want one past high school. No girl is a virgin past 20 unless she's stupid religious or fucked in the head. What happens if you fall out with a virgin, are you now used goods anon?
>>
File: oliviathefox.jpg (519KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
oliviathefox.jpg
519KB, 1280x1707px
>>34561065
Damn son she sounds like a catch
>>
There was this pretty girl of Italian decent in 10th grade biology. She had crystal blue eyes and long auburn hair. I'd always try to join her projects so we could work together. I figured out she liked guys who made her laugh, so I tried to joke around with her in an exaggerated fake Scottish accent. She gave me an awkward look, and walked away. Didn't speak to girls again until way after highschool.
>>
>>34553481
Artist girls, because I used to thing that they were "different" to others girls because they had artistic vision and actually created things instead of consuming.

Then I realized that all the art girls mostly just drew pictures of Chad.
>>
File: thats the look.png (216KB, 1117x852px) Image search: [Google]
thats the look.png
216KB, 1117x852px
>>34553481
There was a girl I found cute and another I really admired. They were both in my class. I never stalked them and we never really talked.

The cute had perfect a smile and she had a really small toned body.

The one I admired was like the school beauty in my chinese cartoons. Perfect grades, perfect look (qt face, JUST the right amount of ass and tits, infuckingfinite legs) and she was always calm and graceful. She was tall, around 6'. Guys didn't even dare to ask her out. While I saw her talking to the other girls turned out she was very lonely. Eventually a guy transferred to our school and become the captain of the football team pretty fast (my HS was 6 years long) and he asked her out. She was very happy with him. She never really smiled much before but plenty after she got the D a bf.

Most people were happy for them, me included. While the guy wasn't that symphatetic looking (lets face it, he was a very tanned Chad), everybody liked the girl and he treated her right.
>>
>>34553481
tomboys and cute shy ones

>tfw a qt asked you to prom but you were too beta to utilize it
>>
>>34553481
One girl who played the piano and ended up getting into neuroscience

other girl who played the piano and was in general pretty great, she got into philosophy.
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.