[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw going to sleep with my girlfriend after a nice evening

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170201_014158.jpg (808KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170201_014158.jpg
808KB, 1920x2560px
>tfw going to sleep with my girlfriend after a nice evening of movies, wine and sex

Share your evening, fellow robots
>>
>>34553102
>hiding your thread and stub
>continue browsing for a non-shit thread
>>
i'm going to continue my investigations into the collapsing of society so that evenings such as yours will no longer be possible

wish me luck, robros
>>
>>34553102
>get back to dorm room from lunch
>feeling depressed due to two days-worth of stressing over my future
>no motivation to do homework
>watch youtube vids for an hour
>read about 10 pages in english book and skim the rest
>watch youtube vids and browse r9k
>all the while worrying about how this semester will go, if I'll be able to start seeing things in a positive light, and wanting to cry

College is hell, I wish I joined the army or got a job
>>
saving your pic and posting it all over reddit
>>
>>34553102
Please, take care of that caterpillar above your lips, and that mane
Please.
>>
>i just got out of the standing frame
>i'm just posting here until 9
>at 9 i'm going to take a shower
>go to bed at 10
>>
>>34553219
Remember Kaczynski spent 26 years doing that and got nothing but some spurious, literary immortality out of it. Not worth it.

>>34553278
I feel the same as you do a lot of the time. You'll probably won't give a shit about it, but for what is worth try and "kill" your phone and PC, go to another room with a book and well, force yourself to read it just by the virtue of having fuck all else to do. I know I feel better afterwards, hope you'll do too. College is shit.

>>34553305
But I like them, honey :<
>>
>>34553102
>Share your evening

>get home from hospital
>there's nothing they can do for me
>realize I'm dying alone early
>watch some parks and recreation
>>
im gonna take baths and smoke weed
>>
>>34553373
>Kaczynski
an idiot demolisher
real effect is enacted through mutation and perversion
>>
>>34553413
What do you mean by that, though. If we're to talk seriously about the issue, how can you proceed to mutate and pervert a system (the capitalist/global/panoptical society we live in) whose greatest "virtue" is the ability to instantly commodify everything that's produced within it?
>>
Going to hide this thread and continue browsing this shithole until I'm sleepy.
>>
>>34553168
>>34553479
Thank you for replying though :)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.