[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why men refuse to get married

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 27

In the old days, you were reasonably assured of a wife when you graduated school (around 18) and got a good job to sustain an entire family, and your wife would be a virgin and comparably attractive.

Now, you must go to college and grad school, and when you are in your late 20s or 30s, you can have a girl in her late 20s or early 30s who spent her entire 20s having sex with the best looking 5% of men on tinder, getting tattoos, drinking, and getting piercings, and voting for liberal values like abortion (killing babies) and birth control (abdicating womanhood) and pro immigration (anti-you), and she probably will always think about the chads she fucked when she was really good looking in her 20s and feel resentful she had to settle with you now that she wants 1 child before her womb closes down forever. And there is a good chance because she and you are both older, that your child will have autism, and you will be paying for it to go to doctors and wiping its mouth of tomato sauce, and the second your used up roastie wife who is 38 births your 1 autistic child, you will be forgotten because the baby will be "her whole world", and you will might get to have sex once a month or less, and if you complain she will divorce you and take all of your money, so you wont even be able to attract another roastie because a beta in your 30s/40s like yourself had nothing she wanted but money in the first place.
>>
>>34552723
Jesus Christ I'm hungry now.

As for your post, spot on.
>>
>>34552723
It doesn't work like that. Also if you go married young like what you are describing then you would likely have kids very fast, in which case the vagina would be ripped open at 18 like your picture. lol
>>
>>34552937

What do you think a pussy looks like after 10, 20, 40 dudes with different sized and shaped cocks fuck it?

It will also be saggier because she will be older.

Of course, true disgusting losers will tell you "Just get over it, dude- it's a number!" Try to maintain any sense of dignity or pride knowing your wife has sucked a dozen cocks and swallowed another man's cum. How can you even kiss her without tasting it, metaphorically, and dying every single day you are with her?

Only a truly pathetic, self hating man with no integrity can stand this injury.
>>
>>34552723
I love reading spergy posts like yours. They never fail to brighten up my day.
>>
>>34553036
Thanks dude. I like writing them.

Sometimes I get a feeling in my head, just repeating over and over "FUCK THESE FUCKING WHORES FUCK THEM ALL" and I need to sit down and start typing to verbalize why exactly I keep feeling this one thought/emotion over and over, and articulate why.
>>
>>34552723
You're definitely right on the money. What's the point of getting married when you don't even get to enjoy the benefits of having a wife? Women don't even cook anymore, I have more cooking talent than any woman I've met at my age which is sad, yet we are still expected to be perfect men while they do nothing.
>>
>>34552723

It doesn't make any sense for men to get married anymore when women are willing to give out sex for free to the right type of guy.
>>
>>34553142

Your preoccupation with the former lovers of women will/already has resulted in you being doomed to living a life single, rotting away. That must be great for you.
>>
>>34553296

Like if they're not willing to fuck you with no strings attached, then they don't really want you anyway, they just want your money.
>>
>>34553309
It's not a preoccupation, it's called pride.

If I had a person eat a turkey dinner, digest it, and shit it out, and give it to 8 more people to do the same, put it in front of you and said "MMMmmm turkey dinner! Eat up! Don't be preoccupied with who ate this already! You'll go hungry!"

You're still eating shit.
>>
File: ShanaDaki.png (489KB, 411x629px) Image search: [Google]
ShanaDaki.png
489KB, 411x629px
>>34552723
Glad to see you've taken the redpill too, anon. Women are nothing but trouble, and I wish the incels on this shit board would learn that.

2D >>> 3D. (I can't exactly call myself a MGTOW when I'm a waifuist)
>>
>>34553309

>I'm a cumdumpster
>>
>>34553412
>I can't exactly call myself a MGTOW
It's not socially acceptable to be a MGTOW or support it in any way. If you wanna support a gender and not commit social suicide you have to go team feminism.
>>
>>34552723
I love the fact that promiscuity destroys the brain and makes people feel less fun in sex and have less emotions.

Mama Nature is best slut shamer.
>>
>>34552723
The more you spread bad propaganda about girls who "spent her entire youth having sex with the best looking alphas and riding the cock carousel", the more all the girls that have done nothing like that nor ever considered it .. annoyed. You realize that the more you complain about whores and roasties as one, you're creating a new "norm" which makes people feel like if they weren't promiscuous, they're part of an extinct species, right? S
top speaking in extremes
>>
>>34554864
not in Eastern Europe. you say "you slut you wreckt" and they stay stilent. when they slut you hit them for maybe an hour and disinherit them and everyone on their side.
>>
>>34552723
I would only consider marrying a virgin. Since virginal women basically don't exist anymore, I'm fairly confident I'll be single for life and I'm fine with that.

I would like to make some white babies at some point in my life, but if I can't find a good woman to do it with, I won't waste my time and resources.
>>
>>34555105
>go to rural community where everyone knows everyone
>find parents of a young girl
>say things like "conservatism makes us not turn back into animals" and "no virgin no diamond"
>have money
Works in Eastern Europe and very probably in Germany. Maybe try going to smaller cities, friend.
>>
>>34555184
>very probably in Germany
Are you retarded? Parents sell their daughters to the government so they can rent them out to refugees. Girls would rather have uneducated dirty muslim of nigger cock than respectable native German oppressive patriarchs.
>>
>>34555292
Statistics say otherwise. Only filthy city dwellers like foreigners. Most Germans said 'no' to the refugee """crisis" but they had no guns. In Murica we simply shoot.
>>
>>34552723
I'm a 22 year old virgin woman who is also the messenger of god. He sent two angels to "speak" to me.
FIY, birth control and abortion were completely His idea, was always pro-immigration anti-border, his "son" was an arab jew and he is testing me by giving me this information, knowing that nobody will believe me. ALso god has no gender, sweaty ;)))
>>
>>34555350
I'm German, 5 of my 6 cousins are getting fucked by foreign men. Girls hate me for being a "nazi". We're living way out in the countryside. You don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>34555470
I spend a lot of time on the countryside in Germany, mainly the Eastern and Southern, and visit family. In good days I can fake the accent well enough to say I'm German. I like Sachsen best. Gott schuetze Sachsenland.
>>
>>34555470
How does it feel living in such an environment? I just can't comprehend the German mindset, every German kid I've met growing up has been beta. Is there even any point in me visiting Germany at this point or should I stick to other places? It seems like the entire country just wants to eradicate itself.
>>
>>34555456
Read the bible, harlot of Bab Illim.
>>
>>34553036
Condescend some more faggot, payback day is coming for whores and whore enablers like yourself.
>>
>>34553589
Do you think I give a fuck what's socially acceptable? Women don't own me, and I'm not gonna be a slave to pussy just for cool points in an arbitrary construct.
>>
>>34555546
Americans are human filled with chaos. The age of enlightment hit us harder. The sturdy and elder souled Europeans will follow. It's a risky investition now.
>>
>>34552723
All of you have severe mental disabilities and should commit suicide or at least try to take some hostages so i can watch you on tv get ruined by some cops in a hail of gunfire
>>
>>34555550
I'm not a harlot, the bible is false. I don't have to read it, I've spoken with actual god. I knew you were too much of a sheep to listen, that's why the bible calls its followers 'sheep', you know. God would never do that, he has nothing but care for his creations.
>>
Have you ever thought that this narrative isn't helping you?

You obviously don't have much real-life experience on this subject. You've just selectively garnished your favourite anecdotes from around the Internet with this masochistic fantasy in your head.

Stop living the autistic life of statistics and theories, and maybe try to connect with another human being. Who knows, you might actually experience something.
>>
>>34555990
>you couldn't possibly know that dogshit doesn't taste like candy until you've eaten shit from at least 10 different dogs
>now go eat dog shit, you might actually experience something
No.
>>
>>34555899
I know. That's why we have comparative theology and meditation. Actual spiritualism.

Everything we call vices make our souls and spirits weaker so that Archons, beings of control lust and might-is-right, can control the poor weak beings. Virtues are both conserving the stability and encourage others into the stability of Light. Our Mother, Nature, has made a vice-ful life a short and failing one.
>>
>>34556096
That. Is. Crazy. And I'm considered crazy.
>>
File: mgtow.jpg (84KB, 1024x568px) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.jpg
84KB, 1024x568px
>>34552723
>>34553412
>>34553589

Oh look it's the SJW faggots who like to think of themselves as not SJW faggots at all. Tell me more about how you're the snowflake victims.

Also OP you colossal faggot, people still get married.
>>
>>34556139
Crazy to those inside the Box, yes we are called. And more.

Once you have met an Aeon, you will never be the same.
>>
>>34556083
That's a nice excuse not to try, anon. But the reality is that you're not living your own life. Don't let others' opinions (or, rather, your perception of their opinions) control what you do. You don't even know that you're interpreting them right. You don't even know that THEY are interpreting themselves right.

People are fucking terrible at predicting what will make them happy. There's studies on this. Instead of going through life protecting yourself from some perceived, possible threat that may or may not happen, fucking LIVE.
>>
>>34555990
>muh not all women are like that
>muh anecdotes
>muh "just bee yourself and connect with a human"

Listen, buddy, if you're gonna troll at least try and make it entertaining.
>>
>>34556212
The colossal faggot is you if you don't realize that there's a lot less happy and/or lasting marriages than a couple decades ago.
>>
>>34556212
SJ has government backing. The government enforces SJ even against scientists like physicians and judges. Reacting against the government is called rebellion.
>>
>>34556262
I agree on the living part but not on your skepticism on anecdotes. If there's thousands upon thousands of anecdotes that are eerily similar to your experiences, don't you think there's a pattern there?
>>
>>34556280
Don't get us started on scientific facts regarding mental damage due to slutting around.
>>
>>34556262
Why are you assuming I've never tried? Is it because your mind can't comprehend that someone failed despite trying? I didn't make positive experiences and you don't get to tell me to "just keep trying".
>>
>>34556313
the government no longer believes in global warming and wants to electrocute gays. I think your conspiracy has fallen through.
>>
>>34552937
Fucking kill yourself. Fuck you, I hate you.
I hate about what you care for, what you believe in. I hate your family, I hate your boyfriend. I hope he cuts his dick off and puts it under your bed and you find it after he hangs himself from your ceiling fan.
>>
>>34556280
>than a couple decades ago.

a couple = two

The divorce rate is less than what is was in the 90s.

>>34556313
oh yeah Trump is a real SJW for sure.
>>
Kill all roastie witches
>>
>>34556387
Nope. The elite still wants to push it, i.e. everyone in the bus, but the driver doesn't like the route.
>>34556438
Trump defunded the liberal arts courses and fired AG Yates :^)
>>
>>34553036
Kill yourself. Fuck you. I hate every thING about you. People don't actually like you, your friends, your family, you need to jump off a building.
>>
i thought the thumb was a duke nukem pic>>34552723
>>
>>34556486
... even if the driver was elected for the position your clumsy metaphor would not stand up.
>>
Maybe you're all pedophiles projecting your disgusing fetish onto others because you're so out of touch with reality.
>>
File: 1385937840189.jpg (68KB, 516x417px) Image search: [Google]
1385937840189.jpg
68KB, 516x417px
>>34556212

>tfw I agree with everything MGTOW say
>tfw the only responses women and nu-males have toward MGTOW is insults and ad-hominem
>>
>>34556486
>Trump defunded the liberal arts courses and fired AG Yates :^)

Yeah so, so much about your theory of the government being ess jay dubs

>>34556486
>elite

I don't know why you think that scientists are elite.
>>
>>34556550
I agree with going your own way, but the MGTOW movement is cringey.
>>
>>34556477
Fun fact: sluts can't into magic. It's impossible for them except when they kill living things - painfully.

Yes, the only ways chads and roasties can do magic is being Satanist.
>>
File: mfw cis guys.jpg (72KB, 500x405px) Image search: [Google]
mfw cis guys.jpg
72KB, 500x405px
>>34556550
They're neither insults nor ad homines.

MGTOW are literally SJW.

They do the exact same thing and act in the exact same and have the exact same culture of victimhood as the people they claim to be against.

pic related, it's a WGTOW aka a feminazi or whatever you call them.

Anyone who takes gender issues that seriously is a snowflake.
>>
>>34552723
Why should I feel bad that I spent my 20s living and you spent yours in your bedroom watching anime and shitposting on this board?
>>
File: dig.jpg (6KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
dig.jpg
6KB, 300x300px
>>34556628

Yes, I can see it. MGTOW are SJW because they both have opinions about things.
>>
>>34556663
No, because they literally think that their opinions will bring social justice and they vehemently fight for it.
>>
>>34556531
My metaphor was only there to say the bus driver gets paid but if he sees it's going downhill he'd rather go the other way and save everyone - at least in his eyes.
>>34556575
I don't. I read plenty of articles on how scientists were forced to say anthropogenic climate warming was real, and read actual, difficult to read scientific papers on the Sun's influence. The sun's going to sleep in the next few decades, it seems.
Scientists are humans. Some whore themselves out, some don't want their family and friends be labeled outsiders because someone wanted to do their job - like police officers upon killing criminals well within law.
>>
>>34552723
There are still some good women. There's not many, But there are some decent ones left, I'm sure. You just don't leave the house too often. But most are younger than 22
>>
>>34556345
No, I know you've tried, as have I. But you still have a very limited pool of experience, and you're acting like you know everything. You don't. The best experiences in life will be the things you don't expect. The outliers. The people you meet that defy everything you know about people.
I recommend you stop pouring so much energy into this neurotic instinct to define everything into a specific worldview, and instead use that energy outwards.
Thinking doesn't count for shit if it doesn't lead to action. And your philosophy isn't going to lead anywhere but isolation and passivity. Don't go down that route, my friend.
>>
>>34556698
...He's driving the bus off a cliff and ignoring the road signs and when passengers start screaming at him to turn around he takes it as a sign from god that what he is doing is right.
>>
>>34556737
Murica.
We were on the moon and fucked commies with that mindset. According to ayylmaoists, ayys don't want to fight against that.
>>
>>34556702

>Says anon is wrong because he has a "limited pool of experience"

Alright anon, are YOU using your limited pool of experience to draw conclusions? Because by your own argument, I have no reason to believe you're right.
>>
>>34552723
Why not just go get an 18-year-old bride from some conservative religious family if it's so important to you? Or is this more of a story to justify your lack of a wife/girlfriend?

Also, FYI, more partners is not the cause of bigger labia. It's unrelated. If you only want a virgin then whatever, but there's no need to lie about how the body works to explain it.
>>
>>34556663
They think that they're the victims of society, their entire identity revolves around what's between their legs, and they also think that people want to fuck them & them being single is a choice.
>>
>>34556642
>living
>you mean being degraded and used for casual sex, the discarded.
That doesn't sound very fun.
>Also implying most of the people on this board aren't younger than 18
>>
>>34556698
>I don't. I read plenty of articles

For every one article that you choose to read because it fit to your opinion, you ignored hundreds that didn't.
>>
>>34556874
Jokes on you, I read pretty much all, including the shit WashingtonPost spews, and check the sources or comment sections myself. This is why I fight the removal of comment sections.

I enjoy reading contradictory opinions.
>>
>>34556874
>>34556920
I forgot to quote Einstein: "Why one hundred scientists against me? If I was wrong one would've been enough."
>>
>>34556943
nice, you're no Einstein buddy. You're more like one of millions of illiterate hicks.
>>
>>34556986
I'm not a hick. This meme was created to discredit the comon population of the United States. It's like calling the main populace of the Middle East camle herders. Hick derives, iirc, from a method of making alcohol to conserve water.
>>
>>34556943
That's not really how science works, although it's cute that you compare yourself to Einstein.

One experiment or one study that goes against another doesn't mean that the former was wrong and the latter is right, it has to be replicated time and time again to see if the result or conclusion is always the same.

THEN, there can be a consensus.

The consensus of various sciences is nearly 100%, it's not like it was 51/49%, climate change is real and man-made.

>>34556920
comment sections are circlejerks for people who want to tell themselves they're right. No wonder you think global warming is fake and a conspiracy.
>>
>>34556438
>Trump is the entire American government
>Trump is the governor of every single country on the planet
>muh Trump is a nazi
(You)
>>
>>34556856
I've only had sex with one guy in my 20's, and I'm in my mid 20's. By living I mean art (including tattoos and piercings), activism (including a career in social work), meeting and connecting with people (including people more interesting than bitter, inexperienced, manchildren). I haven't been degraded by a man since I moved out of my father's house at 18.

That's the real problem isn't it? I've lived my life while you've fucked off and wasted it.
>>
>>34556986
>>34557065
>comparing him to Einstein
can't you read orwhat are you saying? anon quoted someone.
>>
>>34557045
I don't have to discredit you because you're a ridiculous farce of a human and you're making 'common people', myself included, look like flaming retards.
>>
>>34557100
having had sex with one person pre-determines the brain.

compare it to glass - once it's done you have to pulverize, e.g. kill, it to make it valuable again.

>>34557065
>consensus
what the flying fuck should we do with more people believing in some shit? nobody believed Einstein was right and he was right.

>>34557124
are you a fucking europoor or why are you using adhoms? that's a fallacy bro.
>>
>>34557065
Cite any study that definitively links global warming to an increase of methane and carbon dioxide proportional to current figures of the global increase.
>pro-tip: you can't
>>
>>34557080
That's not what I said, but the very first thing that Trump did was not to fix the lead in Michigan's water or to anything that would help anyone in his own country, it was to flex his political muscles and ban Muslims* from entering the country.
*except Muslims from countries in which he has business interests.
>>
>>34556813
>I have no reason to believe you're right.
Except that, even with my similarly small pool of experience, I have seen the complete opposite of what you have. That's should be enough for you to question the narrative you've constructed. Even a socially inept dweeb like me has met girls that completely go against the stereotype. Imagine how many a Chad would meet (and not even notice because he cares about different things).

I don't think you really understand the depth and variety of the human experience. And that's through no fault of your own, by the way. You've been dealt a shit hand, and I got a lucky one, and we both constructed our own worldviews from that. The main difference is that yours is completely exclusionary; you think ONLY the stereotype exists and nothing else. I am merely proposing that there are more than one kind of woman. You just need to gather more experience so you can find this out too.
>>
>>34557161
okay

http://www.ipcc.ch/publications_and_data/ar4/syr/en/mains2-4.html
>>
File: Man.jpg (63KB, 882x368px) Image search: [Google]
Man.jpg
63KB, 882x368px
>>34553296
this women are even protected by rape laws in marriage and she is not obligated to give you sex at all in marriage while you are obligated to provider for her. If you don't want that she can just divorce your ass and take your retirement money,make you pay alimony,make you pay child support and take your home.
>>
>>34557065
On the consensus part you're right, but remind yourself, in science only information, data, and what we can conclude from them matter. Consensus is a nice word to say "I'm not the only one".
And no, comment sections give you the opportunity to see other opinions.
>>34557124
That's an ad hominem. They're invalid by their own definition.
>>34557161
There are some that try, I read them myself, but the Solar cycle theory makes A LOT more sense, and sems to gain traction, nonetheleast by the President himself.
>>
>>34557176
I was pointing out your narrative.
No one mentioned anything about Trump but you mentioned him because
>muh drumpf is le ebil nadzi :DDDD
>>
>>34557231
This is why civilizations fall. The Chinese called it the Fate of Empire. We're in the last stage.

In Karma theory, marriage cannot be divorced, one must be virgin into the first mariage, and they must create children in the natural way.

I like spiritualism, and it fits with evolution.
>>
>>34553142
next time you should be sure to include the fact that even if you marry a woman in her 20s, you end up having to pay her 50k+ student debt.

Girls in the old days came with a dowry
>>
>>34557154
>what the flying fuck should we do with more people believing in some shit? nobody believed Einstein was right and he was right.

It's not about belief, it's about an objective consensus of facts.

Also loads of people believed in Einstein's theories for many reasons. He wasn't some starving nobody that we only learned about after his death.
>>
>>34557222
>climate has likely changed due to humans
>doesn't mention methane or co2
I wasn't saying climate change isn't happening.
Climate change happens all the time, on local and global scales.
I want to know where it is that says >muh co2 causes it.
>>
File: 1448170418650.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1448170418650.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
>>34557100
>I've only had sex with one guy in my 20's, and I'm in my mid 20's. By living I mean art (including tattoos and piercings), activism (including a career in social work), meeting and connecting with people (including people more interesting than bitter, inexperienced, manchildren). I haven't been degraded by a man since I moved out of my father's house at 18.

>That's the real problem isn't it? I've lived my life while you've fucked off and wasted it.

You call all those Basic Bitch activities "Living". Top kek getting tattoos and peircings are hardly Hobbies, and I wouldn't even go as far as to call them art, it's really just a crude display of blatant disregard for your body and Narcicism.
>Implying we're all a bunch of basement dwelling fat nerds
>Implying most of the people on this board aren't edgy teenagers pretending to be older than 18
>Having sex before marriage
>Having Daddy Issues
>Being this vapid and delusional and boring
You literally can't make this shit up
>>
>>34557236
Someone, you?, said that ess jay dubs have government backing and that ess jay dubs effectively control science through the government.

That could not be any more false.
>>
>>34557330
I never said that, and you did not refute it by bringing up Trump. Trump doesn't run the country. The only thing he does is veto and control the army.
>>
>>34557291
It mentions greenhouse gases time and time again.

methane and carbon dioxide are greenhouse gases.
>>
>>34557351
>The only thing he does is veto and control the army.

>>34557176

okay? What are executive orders?
>>
>>34553377
Do you have the same dreams at night as other people?
>>
>>34557374
Ok alright you got me there.
But don't you notice how the research is based on models and predictions alone?
Notice how it's not based on empirical evidence and experiments, only on mathematical models that have been wrong before?
>>
>>34557437
not him but what kind of question is that? How's that relevant?
>>
I'm honestly hoping I can get my life together at some point and grab a girl in her early 20s. 25 now, years are just flying by at this point so I probably won't make it.
>>
File: marriage_rate_USA.gif (34KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
marriage_rate_USA.gif
34KB, 500x353px
>>34553589
>not knowing mgtow is on the rise

I was one of the first mgtow hipsters before it became cool with millennials

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865629093/US-marriage-rate-hits-new-low-and-may-continue-to-decline.html

http://www.bentley.edu/impact/articles/nowuknow-why-millennials-refuse-get-married

http://www.salon.com/2016/06/03/marriage_may_be_obsolete_fewer_couples_are_getting_hitched_than_ever_before_partner/

http://time.com/4575495/divorce-rate-nearly-40-year-low/
>>
>>34557314
Haha so many assumptions. I'm not boring or narcissistic and I don't have daddy issues. You think it upsets me that you psychos aren't interested in me? Where will I ever find a man who shares my hobbies and values? Oh wait, there's plenty. As where you'll never find anyone who will accept your psychotic expectations and wants to fuck you, no less marry you.
>>
>>34557285
>objective consensus of fact
I take objective fact over the lot of people with opinions. consensus and opinions are for children.
>>
>>34552723
Well, fuck loridighkjal
>>
>>34553589
>>34557524
>MGTOW
I heard they're controlled by the same people who control Feminism. In parts of the world Feminism gets the boot because they don't like billionaires ruining their nations.
Feminism was invented by a billionaire who wants a one world government. Very anti-christian, I have to say.
>>
>>34557491
Well you see having sex is like an intimate dream that only you and your partner share. And even though someone else may have had sex with her before you or after you, it wasn't the same.
>>
>>34557464
>But don't you notice how the research is based on models and predictions alone?

lol what

What the fuck else are they supposed to do

grow another earth, and fast forward its growth 4.5 billion years but not go through the industrial age? Repeat that a few thousand times to see if we always get the same results?

Most science is based on predictions and models.
>>
>>34553589
>implying anyone has a social life to kill
why are you even here?
>>
marriage is unnatural and should be abolished desu, we don't need it any more

also the 80/20 rule (or the 95/5 rule as OP is proposing) is obviously false just mathematically

Chad can fuck at max one girl a day right (if he is even capable of that, personally I would struggle to have sex 3 times a week)

So at 95/5 each girl has to wait in line behind 20 other girls for a fuck, assuming he fucks each one only once

You think these roasties go 3 weeks without sex? And that's best case numbers, if chad fucks less than every day or fucks some girls more than once it becomes even less realistic
>>
>>34557524
Yeah but people still live together and even have kids.

It has more to do with atheism and other reasons, rather than any sort of reverse-tumblr "I'm too good for roasties" movement.
>>
>>34557649
>most science is based on models
No, most science is based on experiments.
Test how different combinations of gasses react to different light spectrum.
>>
>>34557672

It's more like 90:50 really desu.
>>
>>34557672
So who are these guys the girls are having sex with more times per week than the guys

you seem to be one of those "this guy isn't a virgin meaning he had sex once" types that isn't implying he's pretty much a cuck/incel in a relationship while she gets sex from a chad a majority of the time
>>
>>34555470
that is what happens when you fail the feminist shit test and you get cucked by more masculine Muslim men. you Germans don't know when to say "no" to your women and explain that your taxes should be helping your own people not going away to Muslim men who are taking up your resources and women.
>>
>>34557100
>By living I mean art (including tattoos and piercings)
>this is the kind of retards we deal with on this board
Incredible but also a bit sad
>>
>>34557707
>>34557649
Even quantum mechanics and relativity were proven empirically.
Models don't matter.
The flat earth model works, but it's been EMPIRICALLY PROVEN TO BE WRONG.
That's why we believe the earth is round and revolves around the sun, because it's been proven and is the most logical conclusion.
>>
>>34557721

>So who are these guys the girls are having sex with more times per week than the guys

I do not understand this question please rephrase

>a cuck/incel in a relationship while she gets sex from a chad a majority of the time

This is not how real life works, get some actual experience with women

>>34557711

I'd estimate closer to 98/70, maybe even 98/80
>>
File: 1448169204172.jpg (16KB, 231x244px) Image search: [Google]
1448169204172.jpg
16KB, 231x244px
>>34557577
>Haha so many assumptions. I'm not boring or narcissistic and I don't have daddy issues.
>By living I mean art (including tattoos and piercings)

>You think it upsets me that you psychos aren't interested in me?
>You think it upsets me
>That you psychos aren't interested in me
>upsets me
Yes

>Where will I ever find a man who shares my hobbies and values? Oh wait, there's plenty. As where you'll never find anyone who will accept your psychotic expectations and wants to fuck you, no less marry you.
Perhaps a prostitute? Or a Local Whore House. >Then you'll say, "Ha you have to pay for sex".
>Then I'll say a whore costs less than a whore gf.
>Then you'll say "Ha well the whore won't love you"
>Then I'll say "Neither will the whore gf".
There, I saved us both 10 minutes of our lives you dumb roastie.

Also:
>claims not to be upset
>turns to insulting
You do realize you just a dumb expendable woman right? You're not a man, your opinion does not actually matter. We only entertain you, because of anonymity, but you've somehow managed to even screw that up. Cuz your dumb

Roastie's getting Toastie
>>
>>34552723
>In the old days, you were reasonably assured of a wife when you graduated school (around 18) and got a good job to sustain an entire family, and your wife would be a virgin and comparably attractive.

This entire thread is based on a premise that I'm uncertain about. Can you or somebody else provide any concrete evidence for the several claims that are being made here?
>>
>>34552723
Same same with the sour grapes. I truly believe there's someone for everyone
>>
>>34557707
When it comes to things of a bigger scale, it is built on models.

People don't just build skyscrapers out of cardboard, or build ships out of concrete and then fill those up with people to see what happens as an experiment. They have laws of physics to properly build with.

It's the same way how we got into outer space and how we study other planets.
>>
>>34557767
>The flat earth model works

go on..
>>
>>34557802
What the fuck is this even? Just an onslaught of greentext that doesn't make a bit of sense. You're admitting that you can't find love though, so at least we're in agreement on that. Nice argument, autismo.
>>
>>34557943
>can't even read simple greentext
Not him but you're retarded.
>>
>>34557968
He's literally slapping random, unrelated, greentext together and using it to both quote me and tell a story. If you think this is a decent way of convey thoughts you're retarded.

I totally believe you're not him.
>>
>>34556262
>protecting yourself from some perceived, possible threat that may or may not happen, fucking LIVE

do you even know that women have surpass male evolutionary self preservation? men are literally killing themselves after a divorce and many laws are being passed that makes it easier to accuse men of a false rape like the "yes mean yes"law. men have kill themselves because of a false rape or other men have kill other men because he was falsely accuse of rape.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3714547/Heartbroken-mother-55-teenager-hanged-false-rape-allegations-kills-anniversary-death-couldn-t-future-without-him.html
>>
>>34557943
>You're admitting that you can't find love
I love myself, I don't need other people to validate me. You're forever alone. But accepting that is beyond the compacity of a roastie. Also you're ugly if you're posting here. No one cares about your love.
Titts or GTFO
>>
>>34556702
are you a guy? I really hope you get married and get feed to the meat grinder as a man for you to finally understand what happens to men when they get married. I hope to god marriage will open your eyes to reality because the married men I talk to are the most miserable fucks I know.
>>
>>34552723
Women should not have been given rights. This is the source of the problem.

Men used to be the protectors and providers, women used to be the caretakers. The elites of the West shilled feminism in order to double the labor force, thus cutting the cost of labor in half. After women slowly trickled into the workforce, it became commonplace for both parents to have to work to support the family, when originally just a man could work, own a house and support a family of 5. This new system also leads to delinquency, as the mother is not around to raise her children. Instead of being around children as women are ingrained to like, they are forced to work and compete in a man's world. Feminism is not liberating, it's absolutely degrading.

They're the very same group shilling for mass third world immigration, as this cuts the cost per laborer even more. Now both parents work their asses off and still can't afford a family.

It's the kikes and I'm not even joking. Qui bono? They run the banks, they make money when people take out housing loans, auto loans, student loans, etc. When a country's population increase, as do their profits, and the politicians are in bed with them because they receive lobbying money and the GDP increases making them look good. They also keep the wages low, the white working class pays taxes for welfare to make up the difference the corporations refuse to pay their employees. AKA YOU'RE FUCKED you have no jobs because third worlders saturate the low level labor market and even if you get a job they'll steal money from you to give to them.
>>
>>34558069
Even if I was ugly, I wouldn't be forever alone. I'm a passionate, loving, fun, independent. I have guys all over me. I'm not interested because I just ended a 5 year relationship because he wanted marriage and I don't believe in it. Aw poor me forever alone.
>>
>>34558174
Thanks Captain obvious
Too bad white knights think they contribute by keeping women codependent
>>
>>34556262
The lower your autism index is, the less you're going to repeat mistakes of others.
Autist.
>>
>>34558174
They had right. Then they were given male rights without male responsibilities.

Your face when mother Nature hates feminism's guts.
>>
>>34558174
What's worse is you'll blame women for being shilled when women are supposed to submit to authority by design. Instead of being the authority, you'll opt out, and thus further their six point master plan for your genocide and their global domination.

You must realize that these aren't the most difficult times our people have faced. Bearing children with a misled slut isn't near as bad as struggling through the ice age and having to fight off enemy tribes and sabertooth tigers. You must bear it, for the good of future generations, as our forebears have taken on hardship for your benefit. A world without Westerners is a world without creativity, inventiveness, and beauty.

14 words, motherfucker.
>>
>>34557617
nah mgtow don't want anything to do with feminist and mgtow is a male space only.
>>
>>34558186
Poor Roastie, Never understanding that everything she does is vanity. Chasing after the wind. Your relationships are just a projection of your loneliness. You are weak, insecure, and obviously afraid of being subject to isolation. You are born alone, you will die alone. You are all that you have in this world. But you can't even comprehend that, because you're just a dumb roastie and it's beyond your compacity

Also you're not passionate, loving, fun, or independent. That's just what we guys will tell you in hopes of getting laid. You're actually just a basic Bitch, that's not interesting at all.

Also you ended a 5 year relationship because the guy wanted to marry you? Sounds like you did the guy a favor. Not something most people would brag about. Especially not to random people on the internet.

Congratulations on admitting how much of a shallow pathetic Basic Bitch that you are. Your love is an illusion it means nothing. You don't even know what love is. You use people, then blame them to cope with your own short comings. Which are multiple. Everything you say, just proves me right about how lame you are.

You are truly alone, I Pitty you. Even know you still can't understand or aknowledge what I'm saying, because you're shallow, and pathetic.

Titts or Gtfo
>>
>>34558488
This kind of rage betrays that something is wrong with your philosophy.

This level of simmering fury and disgust with half of the population isn't normal. This isn't the behavior of someone who is satisfied. You should just admit that you feel deprived and it's making you angry.
>>
Like... how old? If we are talking grandparents, most didn't even get to go to high school. Most started working once they got done with middle school. At least, that's how it worked with my region. You went to middle school while working in the family garden, went to work in a factory by the time you were 15, went to war, and hopefully came back alive to be married to your sweetheart.
>>
>>34558518
>This kind of rage betrays that something is wrong with your philosophy.
I'm not even raging, you're just too vindictive to actually listen to what I have to say. Like I said before, it is beyond your compacity. You are simply too stupid and arrogant to understand.
Roasties aren't designed for critical thinking, they are made to have sex with and make sandwiches.

I have no fury against anyone. I am rather content with my Life. You just can't accept that what I say is true so you dismiss it as an irrationaluiy to cope with your delusions and multiple ineptetudes as both a Woman and a Human Being

Like I said, I feel sorry for you. Also Most people on this board are just memeing, you do know that right? only a minority are actually robots, it's mostly just normies like you and edgy teens here now.
>>
>>34556642
>Why should I feel bad that I spent my 20s living and you spent yours in your bedroom watching anime and shitposting on this board?
>>34557100
>That's the real problem isn't it? I've lived my life while you've fucked off and wasted it.

I've spent my 20s working so I could buy a house and be financially stable so I'd be in a position for a relationship.

Now that I've achieved that, most women near my age are either already in a committed relationship or married, or have spent the last decade or so letting Chad turn her asshole inside out.

Not everybody who takes issue with this sort of thing is a NEET who watches anime in the basement all day.
>>
>>34557780
>This is not how real life works, get some actual experience with women
actually it is this happened to friend of mine
>date girl, get close to sex genital on genital contact constantly, says no. no sex. goes and has sex with other people than him entire time. she thinks pregnant, has sex with guy to convince him it might be his.
another friend on mine
>his girl and her friend are fucking at the same time usually a guy feeding them drugs when he's at work
don't even get me started on the girl with 2 different baby daddies who are both in and out of jail
honestly i just know too many girls like this i can think of a few others too just all fucked up stories
>>
>>34558518
>This isn't the behavior of someone who is satisfied. You should just admit that you feel deprived and it's making you angry.

I don't know why women think this is an argument.
>>
>>34558174

>Men used to be the protectors and providers, women used to be the caretakers

this is how we evolve as animals and it always worked. I am not sure why people thought it was a good idea to disturb this equilibrium.
>>
File: IMG_4133.png (62KB, 275x417px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4133.png
62KB, 275x417px
>>34558518
>muh rage
>muh anger
Arguing with someone and telling him black on white what he is doesn't mean that you're angry.
Don't project
>>
>>34558657
They don't know what actual arguments are, so they resort to name calling and social shunning as a tactic of rhetoric opposed to actual reason.

In short, they're too stupid, much like dumb people, they only know violence or discord as a medium to settle their disputes. Truly the plight of the unintellegent
>>
>>34558650
>>his girl and her friend are fucking at the same time usually a guy feeding them drugs when he's at work
boyfriend i mean his girlfriend and her friend, fucking another guy who gives them drugs, when boyfriend is at work

another girl, get's rich boyfriend, moves in with him, hides online finding chads, fucks them behind boyfriends back for years. not sure if that one left him to get money from sham marriage and still sleeping around
>>
File: 1448167450251s.jpg (3KB, 125x107px) Image search: [Google]
1448167450251s.jpg
3KB, 125x107px
>>34558518
>I'm not angry
>I'm gonna call you angry to show that i'm not angry
T.Roastie
>>
>>34558631
Not sure why you think anything is beyond my capacity. Sorry, my friend, but I've got a Y chromosome. I'm not the person that you were talking to before. Just an observer.

Of course being a man doesn't actually seem to be a guarantee of intellectual capacity. You've demonstrated that. Look up the word vindictive. It isn't the one that I'd use if I was trying to make the point that you seem to be trying to make. But then again, I know what it means.

Vindictive: "Having or showing an unreasoning desire for revenge."

So, more or less exactly what I suggested. Your anger isn't rational and it's present because you feel in some way wronged. That's good that you've acknowledged it, though I don't think that you meant to. Acknowledging the problem is the first step. This is constructive. Let's try to press on. Why do you feel wronged. What do you feel was unjustly deprived of you to instill this kind of hatred?
>>
>>34558702
I don't get it.
She just greatly simplified the argument in the OP, then pointed out that the people complaining about something are unhappy with it.

I wish I could be that fucking retarded and still be pleased with myself.
>>
>>34558750
>Look at me I can call a person angry so they must be angry because I called them angry
How retarded exactly are you?
>>
>>34558186
I hope you are trolling. If you really cared for them, you wouldn't end a relationship because they asked for your hand in marriage. You would've have just maturely told them you don't like state sanctioned marriage; you would've explained your opinion on marriage doesn't change the feelings you hold toward them. Why would you waste 5 years of someone's life just to break up with them over that. I really hope you are faking this.
>>
File: 1448419393608.jpg (16KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
1448419393608.jpg
16KB, 264x191px
>>34558849
She's not trolling. She's just being a Woman.
>>
File: -sweaty.jpg (62KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
-sweaty.jpg
62KB, 625x415px
>>34552723
>be virgin
>find boyfriend online, long distance relationship for 1 year
>he asks 'jokingly' if I have innie or outtie
>have massive beef curtains
>don't want to disappoint him and dodge the question pretending it's too perverted

special thanks to the internet/porn for this worry and disgust
>>
>>34558186
tick tock tick tock. do you honestly think you are going to get away with that in a few years? men don't give a shit about your money or how independent you are. they care about the fertility of your eggs and the age of your eggs. that door that gives you access to men is going to close forever around the age of 30 after your eggs begin to dry up.
>>
>>34558890
>Massive beef curtains
>Virgin

Sure roasty, choose one
>>
>>34558186
>I'm loving
>I just ended a 5 year relationship because he wanted marriage
>>
>>34558927
i know its a meme but its still quite painful, i never make fun of dick size either because i know it cuts both ways
>>
>>34558951
come on now, who wouldn't consider that fun and passionate
>>
File: 1448173846691.jpg (18KB, 255x200px) Image search: [Google]
1448173846691.jpg
18KB, 255x200px
>>34558186
>I'm passionate
>I'm Loving
>I just ended a 5 year relationship because he wanted marriage
You literally can't make this shit up
>>
>>34558890
It's okay. One of my friends got the nickname 'Fallout' in high school. I was once talking about possible interest in the game and they quickly stood up, fists clenched, like they were going to fight me. I was so confused. I guess they caught only one word in the conversation. I stuttered and said, 'I'm talking about a game?' I was so confused. Later after they left, another friend had to explain to me why the name 'Fallout' offended them so. I was speechless.
>>
>>34558890
That's how guys with small or average penises feel.

Now imagine if having a roastie meant not only were your genitals aesthetically unappealing, but you would also never be able to adequately physically please your partner with them.
>>
>>34559055
yes, i thought so too, and that its even worse to being a 'roastie' (because that could be surgically removed)

so that is why i never make fun or use any insults related to dick size i guess? it made me really sensitive about it to experience a similar pain
>>
>>34559055
I could argue this.
>>
>>34557100
congratulations you're a shining example of why things like mgtow exist

>By living I mean art (including tattoos and piercings), activism (including a career in social work), meeting and connecting with people (including people more interesting than bitter, inexperienced, manchildren).
meanwhile guys are supposed to work their ass off/study for various college degrees to be able to financially support people like you whose only valuable asset is probably a moist hole between your legs

while you're spending your time with various freetime activities, we are expected to work our asses off so you can settle with us after you start lacking attention by getting older and less attractive. suddenly you realise that your biological clock is ticking and that it would be a good idea to settle down (=attach yourself as a parasite would) since your current lifestyle is no longer sustainable

do you see the assymetry here?

also
>art (including tattoos and piercings)
kek
>>
>>34559207
You could work your ass off for yourself. Maybe men should stop going to college for women, and instead go to college because they want the cash money.
>>
>>34552937
Yes it does you simple minded fuckwad. A young loyal housewife is infinetely more respectable that a used up roastie to be shown off by chad and thrown around his possy. Kill yourself you pathetic roast beef vaginal whore.
>>
>>34559081
The worst part is how socially accepted is is to ridicule small penises.

We even had a government funded ad in my country that was about telling people to drive safely, and the whole gimmick of it was that if a man does burnouts or drives fast, he has a small penis.
>>
File: cartoon23.jpg (200KB, 800x1419px) Image search: [Google]
cartoon23.jpg
200KB, 800x1419px
>>34553309
>Your preoccupation with the former lovers of women will/already has resulted in you being doomed to living a life single, rotting away. That must be great for you.

That's right! The past is the past!
>>
>>34559268
>You could work your ass off for yourself. Maybe men should stop going to college for women, and instead go to college because they want the cash money.

Most men just aren't that selfish.
It's in men's nature to want to provide for others.

If there's nobody to provide for, most men just do the bare minimum required to survive.
>>
>>34557636
you're right its worse :^)

muted for 4 seconds first offence
>>
>>34559268
but anon, that's what i'm currently doing

although i sometimes still get these waves of sadness that i won't experience a loving relationship where we depend and care about each other
but i realise that this scenario is highly unlikely and i aim to enjoy life without being burdened by innate need to be with a woman
>>
>>34559397
There's lots of things in the world you could provide for other then a woman. You could set up an emergency medical fund for the disabled and chronically ill, you could fund a hospital, you could provide better living arrangements and good food for foster children, or you could open up a no-kill shelter to provide for animals who lost their owners due to death and illness or even elderly animals given up by people who didn't want to foot the bill. There's options.
>>
>>34554864
There's a lot of pressure for women to put out to feel that they have any worth in American society. If you don't, you are some sort of weirdo. The more boyfriends and one night stands a girl has had, the more appreciated they are by society. After all, if a girl hasn't been with a bunch of men nor has a circle at her beck and call, she's obviously ugly and nobody wants her...
>>
>>34552937
>it doesn't work like that

lying woman detected
>>
>>34559462
I get that, but it's definitely a biologically driven feeling, and it just doesn't get triggered to the same extent if it's not your own family you are providing for, especially if it's not hands-on, and all you are doing is sending your money somewhere.

It's not entirely altruistic, it is mostly about providing for something that is yours.

Plus, men who feel ripped off by society tend to not want to contribute to it.
>>
>>34558277
Right, because Einstein read studies on women to decide whether he should have a relationship.

Nope, he just fucked em all until he found one he liked.
>>
>>34559462
You're kidding right... is this what your argument has devolved into? Work your ass off for your entire fucking life just to give it all away to strangers and fucking animals? How are these things at all close to what providing for a family might instill in a man? Please, use your head. Even in your mind, this can't make a lick of sense. Think about it - the only people who donate to charities are the ones who can afford to give their money away with no perceivable impact on their financial stability and those who feel the need to buy themselves into heaven.
>>
>>34558650
Sounds like you just live in a low socio-economic area.
Think about getting an education and moving somewhere decent.
>>
>>34559789
I can't have my own biological children so I guess my mindset is quite different. It's weird to think about that drive for a biological child. I can dig that reasoning though.
>>
File: iCim4e.jpg (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
iCim4e.jpg
14KB, 400x400px
>>34559861
It's considered one of the better areas on that front in the country. This is just how people are.
>>
>>34558020
I understood everything he was saying, it was a strawman, but he was making sense
>>
>>34558186
I don't believe in marriage either, we should totally get married because of that
>>
>>34552723
Why do you guys want marriage? arent we over that?
>>
>>34560204
>Why do you guys want marriage?

It's the best and most stable environment to raise children in.
Having a partner to share life with is appealing to a lot of people.

>arent we over that?

As a society we've largely abandoned it, and it has been to our detriment.
>>
>>34557100
>including tattoos and piercings
Yeah, you wasted your life just the same.
>>
>>34560204
>>Why do you guys want marriage?

For the same reason people have wanted marriage for a millennium or so.
>>
>>34557780
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2004/09/040920063537.htm
>>
Neo-Reactionarism: the final redpill

/ourguy/ Bannon will MAGA for all of us, just like it used to be. The forgotten. The left behind. The founders of this nation. We will not become Brazil. The white man will rise again soon.
>>
>>34558020
I'm pretty sure everybody except you understood it perfectly.
>>
>>34560908
>The white man will rise again soon.
With the help of Trump's jewish cabinet, of course :^)
>>
File: 1471767857292.gif (549KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
1471767857292.gif
549KB, 500x278px
>>34560908

Trump managed to entirely piss off most women. If anything, he created a large divide between /pol/tards and the women they want to fuck.
>>
>>34552937
>the vagina would be ripped open at 18
Dumb roastie or clueless white knight? Childbirth is LITERALLY a non issue for girls under 21, they will still be tighter than the average slut even after giving birth to 2 of your children.

OP, you should just take what you want. Don't be beta, don't be a nice guy. Treat women like dogs and just find one that is emotionally unstable and needs someone to dominate her and tell her what to do.
>>
>>34556438
>The divorce rate is less than what is was in the 90s.
Everyone stopped getting married, retard. The 90s was just when everyone fucking gave up.
>>
Is this the end of Western civilisation?
>>
>>34552723
Why do you think fatherless niggers is such a big meme? That's right, it's because niggers are in tune with their primal instincts.
>>
File: 1484182083370.png (134KB, 274x323px) Image search: [Google]
1484182083370.png
134KB, 274x323px
>tfw gf is qt virgin
>>
ITT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4Bj7Zb-YD4&index=3&list=PLGnnqg92s_srvhJjFwLXGZsEUOaQ0J2ct
>>
File: 1485242542925.jpg (110KB, 759x847px) Image search: [Google]
1485242542925.jpg
110KB, 759x847px
>>34552723
SAY IT LIKE IT IS OP

dont let ANYONE bring you down with insults, keep spitting the truth hard and blunt

you are

C O R R E C T
O
R
R
E
C
T
>>
>>34553142
I appreciate your writing. My thoughts are usually too muddled to get in writing succinctly.

>>34553254
I wonder if things are different in Japan? I keep hearing about how vegan men are making women behave decently there but I'm not sure if it's all memes.

>>34561611
Pretty much. Not with a bang but with a whimper.
>>
File: telltale.png (300KB, 588x819px) Image search: [Google]
telltale.png
300KB, 588x819px
>>34552723
>In the old days, you were reasonably assured of a wife when you graduated school
No
>got a good job to sustain an entire family
NO
>your wife would be a virgin and comparably attractive
good god you are detach from reality. Read up after DNA testing became more common the huge spike of fathers discovering their kids weren't theirs. Also there was a god damn song in 1934 telling you to just marry an ugly woman because she was easier to find and wouldn't cheat.

>you must go to college and grad school
No that's the memes you fell for. Trade schools and internships are the path to big money.
>you can have a girl in her late 20s or early 30s who spent her entire 20s having sex with the best looking 5% of men on tinder
They slept around just as much back then too, you just lack the internet to both show you and warn you.

>getting tattoos
>getting piercings
somewhat fair but both genders are much more tattoo willing.

>drinking
nothing new

>voting for liberal values
There is a nearly hundred year old quote: "If you are not a liberal at twenty, you have no heart and if you are not conservative at thirty, you have no brain"

Your garbage is nothing new.
>>
>>34562574
>historicaI gaslighting
>>
File: 497 AD.png (22KB, 670x122px) Image search: [Google]
497 AD.png
22KB, 670x122px
>>34562588
The proof is there, it has always been shit. Things didn't just get worse, it's just easy to always assume things are worse now. More so when your life is shit.
If anyone is gaslighting it's you.
>>
>>34562657
You shouldn't be arguing with people that consciously choose to be miserable. They literally can't see how awesome the current times are. It has never been easier for men to get laid, and it also has never been easier to find someone you really want to settle down with because you like them as a person. Yet, all these people can do is cry.
>>
File: 1478471539683.jpg (461KB, 1273x1427px) Image search: [Google]
1478471539683.jpg
461KB, 1273x1427px
>mfw the white race is dying out and alt right bitches are completely powerless against it
>mfw the future is a perfect brown, communist, female-led utopia
>>
>>34562574
What if you turn to page 49?
>>
>>34562574
>"If you are not a liberal at twenty, you have no heart and if you are not conservative at thirty, you have no brain"

People used to become conservatives when they got a proper job and had children.
Guess what most people are now putting off until later in life or not doing at all?

This was also the case when people grew up in conservative societies, where conservative values were seen as the ideal by pretty much everybody over 25.
That is no longer the case.

>>34562657
>children

Yes, fucking CHILDREN.
That guy was from a time when women got married at 15 and men were becoming fucking soldiers at 20.

Using an example from a civilisation that fucking collapsed doesn't exactly help your point.

>>34562686
>It has never been easier for men to get laid,

ooga booga muh dick

>and it also has never been easier to find someone you really want to settle down with because you like them as a person.

Most young women are unreasonable.
Most young women have bought into feminism or are sympathetic to it.
"Settling down" carries no guarantee of permanency any more.
Most people aren't looking to settle down until they are close to 30.
>>
>>34560950
I do not think Trump himself was to blame. I don't even think Mike Pence was to blame. I think that blames lies on picking the dude involved with Breitbart.
>>
>>34562657

I'm on your side, but that pic is out of context

It is widely accepted by historians that ancient civilisations went through many cycles of poor people building rich societies and their pampered descendants being too weak to defend them

The difference is today we have the hydrogen bomb so nobody can ever take our wealth from us
>>
>>34562823
>Most young women are unreasonable.
>Most young women have bought into feminism or are sympathetic to it.
>"Settling down" carries no guarantee of permanency any more.
>Most people aren't looking to settle down until they are close to 30.

I totally agree, young fox. Those grapes really do look sour, don't they?
>>
>>34562823
You're so delusional. The system is skcewed in men's favor but you're too "socially anxious" to take advantage of it. BAKA.
>>
>>34562823
>Guess what most people are now putting off until later in life or not doing at all?
You are aware Conservatives are in better numbers now than decades ago yes?
It seems you are trying to hate and blame something that isn't you.
>>
File: marriage.png (39KB, 815x549px) Image search: [Google]
marriage.png
39KB, 815x549px
>>34562865
What about the things I said is untrue?
>>
File: 754276438.jpg (61KB, 680x367px) Image search: [Google]
754276438.jpg
61KB, 680x367px
>>34552723
>thinks marring young is a good thing
>thinks marriage is good at all
>being this much a slave to women
>>
>>34562888
>The system is skcewed in men's favor

How?
Maybe if you only want sex without any commitment.

Explain how the system is in favour of men.

>>34562927
>You are aware Conservatives are in better numbers now than decades ago yes?

What is considered socially conservative nowadays would have been considered a centrist position, or even slightly left, a few decades ago.
>>
>>34552723
You don't get a choice anon. You are married like it or not.
>>
>>34562574
>They slept around just as much back then too
Pretty sure that is not factually true, no one would marry a single mother except the father.

>Read up after DNA testing became more common the huge spike of fathers discovering their kids weren't theirs
Assuming this is true, you are essentially admitting women are like this which doesn't contradict OP's central point.

>If you are not a liberal at twenty, you have no heart and if you are not conservative at thirty, you have no brain
Being isolated since I was 14 sped up the process. I used to be pretty deluded and believed everything our now liberal society said, it was only after years of disappointment that I became bitter.
>>
>>34562657
>"I am upset with the current culture and attitude about dating and relationships."
>"No need to be upset, it was always shit!"

But it's still shit now.
>>
>>34557861
>implying we don't test out the qualities of the materials being built and that we don't test out different designs on smaller scales
>implying engineering is the same as the sciences
>>
>>34563408
Only if you suck life. And that's your problem no one else, keep thinking the world is in some constant decay when the reality is it's a steadfast truth that you either learn to control life or get crush by it while others walk by.
>>
>Men want women to act the way they did in the 50's.
>Same men bitch when they have to pay for dates.
>>
>>34552988
Top kekkerinzio
>>
>>34559341
I wouldn't date a woman who cheated, but having sex with guys before me =/= cheating

You just feel insecure cause you're a virgin and feel inadequate, if you had a healthy sexual life you wouldn't care, cause you'd have had other partners as well
>>
>>34564207
They're pissed because they have to pay for used up roast beef's date while she goes off and fucks Chad after kissing Reee on the forehead.
If it was fresh beef, no one would complain.
Its just all females are entitled little whores now who would deflect how much lower their value is from having miles of cock run through them, than admit they're a worthless slut.
You creatures literally have the DNA of guys who've spunked in you, LIVING IN YOUR BODIES, PASSABLE TO YOUR KIDS.
No man wants to take care of another man's DNA. And that's written into OUR coding, like being an entitled whiny hand out fuck hole is yours.
>>
>>34562748
>brown
>female-led

kek
>>
>>34564207
We don't get paid enough to do that anymore. Also notice how they're just wants and desires. Women are still ontop of this and present an even worse future and you choose to blame men yet again for anything. Go fuck yourself tranny
>>
>>34562823
>Most young women are unreasonable.

"U-uhm anon, could you please spend a little less time sperging about women and blacks on r9k, and maybe go piss in the bathromm insed that doing it in bottles? Or at least throw them away when they're full"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH, GOD WOMEN ARE SO NEEDY WTF IS WRONG WITH THEM"
>>
>>34554864
if roasties come here and read it, it's their own fault
they know they are not welcome in here
>>
>>34556700
dubs of truth
i met conservative virgin cutie
she's 20 and lives in some shithole in siberia
>>
>>34562657
I guess things were pretty bad in Rome before it fell but we are not acknowledging that bigger empires fell in the past
>>
>>34557672
well say good bye to western civilization cause men like me with go career who pay for socialist bullshit through our tax dollars while being left out aren't going to support the system much longer.
>>
>>34558174
>Women should not have been given rights. This is the source of the problem.
>Men used to be the protectors and providers, women used to be the caretakers. The elites of the West shilled feminism in order to double the labor force, thus cutting the cost of labor in half. After women slowly trickled into the workforce, it became commonplace for both parents to have to work to support the family, when originally just a man could work, own a house and support a family of 5. This new system also leads to delinquency, as the mother is not around to raise her children. Instead of being around children as women are ingrained to like, they are forced to work and compete in a man's world. Feminism is not liberating, it's absolutely degrading.
>They're the very same group shilling for mass third world immigration, as this cuts the cost per laborer even more. Now both parents work their asses off and still can't afford a family.
>It's the kikes and I'm not even joking. Qui bono? They run the banks, they make money when people take out housing loans, auto loans, student loans, etc. When a country's population increase, as do their profits, and the politicians are in bed with them because they receive lobbying money and the GDP increases making them look good. They also keep the wages low, the white working class pays taxes for welfare to make up the difference the corporations refuse to pay their employees. AKA YOU'RE FUCKED you have no jobs because third worlders saturate the low level labor market and even if you get a job they'll steal money from you to give to them.
It is exactly like this but we can't say it like it is
>>
>>34557672
>Chad can fuck at max one girl a day right (if he is even capable of that, personally I would struggle to have sex 3 times a week)

I would have sex 3-6 times every single day if I could.

Get your testosterone levels checked.
Thread posts: 233
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.