[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when you knew you were ugly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1369075437897.jpg (36KB, 340x340px)
1369075437897.jpg
36KB, 340x340px
>at book store to buy supplies before class
>this guy walks up to girl cashier and she's friendly and asks him questions about his major
>when she helps me she's dead silent and doesn't even look me in the eye

>walk to class
>catch a couple of girls doing a double take when they pass me

>when i get to class, i sit next to a girl
>i ask her a question about the assignment we're doing
>she gives me one word answers
>she's talkative to this other guy sitting by us

>go to next class
>i try talking to this girl sitting next to me
>she gives me one word answers too

This all happened in one day. I never tried speaking to a girl after that
>>
When jokes about me in the college dorm (20 individual doors with locks, communal kitchen, everyone knows everyone) revolved around my unattractive appearance. A nickname for me was hunchback.
>>
In primary school we played a game that was basically tag, but the girls chased the boys and froze them in place by kissing them.

I thought I was really good at running for a while until I realized the girls were making no attempts to get me.

Pretty brutal realisation for a primary school kid.
>>
>>34553214
holy shit, in my elementary school they practically banned tag and all other sports cause of kids nearly dying while playing but you guys have kiss tag?
>>
>>34553246
Haha, in hindsight my primary school was a real shitfest. Bones were broken and blood was spilt on the monkey bars in the play area.

We also played a game where a couple of kids blocked the bottom of the tunnel slide and more kids piled in until no one could move and it was a hot claustraphobic mess before they moved and everyone spilled out.
>>
I was never really self conscious about my looks until I hit like 16 then realise I was ugly.

I think I was getting into fashion a bit more and realised some clothes only look good on people who are either unique looking or just straight good looking.

I hate myself
>>
>>34553503
I'm reluctant to wear fashionable clothes because I feel like the contrast between the nice clothes and my awful face will make me look worse than I would if I just wore nondescript clothes.
>>
>attractive in elementary school
>unattractive in middle school
>attractive in high school
>unattractive now in uni
Feels awful
>>
>>34551960
It honestly could partially be the way you carry yourself too (assuming you're not some sort of swamp creature). Some people just have mannerisms and ways of talking that just really put people off. I noticed two characteristics that seem to always bug people.

>guy who always started whistling, or started acting overly nonchalant, but only when he thought people were looking. Just oozed obviously false confidence that was very off putting
>people with extremely breathy voices, or people with poor volume control or cadence. This actually startles people sometimes, and is usually the reason certain people who look otherwise average are labeled as creeps
>>
File: [screaming internally].png (24KB, 244x191px) Image search: [Google]
[screaming internally].png
24KB, 244x191px
When I hit 13 and started to get acne all over my face. Now I have acne scars all over and get pimples once in a bluemoon. Genetics sucks and I rolled pretty bad.
>>
>>34553686
What changed? Did you gain weight or start dressing lazy?
>>
>tfw decent face but weird stocky short body
>>
When no ones swipes right on you online dating apps
>>
>>34554276
In elementary school I was a cute quirky kid that got along with most people
In middle school I looked like a Mexican Napoleon Dynamite (I'm not even Mexican either)
In high school I started dressing nicer and grew into my age more, I wasn't popular but had plenty of friends and a gf
Now in uni, nobody gives me the time of day anymore when they would before, even after dressing nicer and going to the gym
>>
File: 1484778248195.gif (2MB, 265x257px) Image search: [Google]
1484778248195.gif
2MB, 265x257px
>>34551960
>a few weeks ago
>walking down the street on my way home from college
>a bunch of schoolgirls are coming towards me
>oh great
>there must have been at least 20 of them all in different groups
>walk past them, not looking at them
>hear "hahaha fucking pedo!" as I walk past

Fuck me, I'm not even 20 yet and people think I look like a pedophile, GREAT
>>
File: IMG_0151.jpg (70KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0151.jpg
70KB, 550x550px
>unattractive and bullied heavily as a kid
>grew up to be extremely attractive and focused on working out
>however, I'm a Manlet
>constantly get female attention but never in a romantic way
>whenever I pursue any girl that I get to know and befriend, it's always "Sorry anon, but you're like a brother to me"

I've given up at this point and instead decide to focus on my hobbies and class. I'd rather be alone my entire life than be women's emotional garbage dump.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.