[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GIRLS SMARTER THAN BOYYYYSS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.png (54KB, 299x201px)
Capture.png
54KB, 299x201px
ADHD is the first sign of a matriarchy

>80% of primary school teachers are females
>Boys are diagnosed at a rate of 5:1 compared to girls
>ADHD diagnosis start around the ages of 10-12. This coincides at the time when most girls start puberty.

What does /r9k/ think about this? I think we should create awareness about this. ADHD and matriarchal culture has effected me and my male friends our whole lives. What do /r9k/?
>>
There are powers at work here that are beyond our comprehension, buddy. Nothing that can be done about it, better just sit back and enjoy the shitshow. It's only going to get better.
>>
>>34551504
I love how bitter robots point the finger about literally anything, even the fabric of reality, but never remotely think that maybe, just maybe some of their problems are because of their own retardation.
>>
>>34551918
it's weird how when i got out of primary school and into university and male teachers began to take interest in me as a student. Never happened in primary school. Teachers were too busy praising Wendy for learning her times tables faster than everybody else.
>>
>>34551918
It's a neat dimorphic opposed bias isn't it?
Women attribute problems to people, men attribute problems to the world.
>>
>>34551918
kind of weird how I was falsely diagnosed with about 5 different disorders and drugged heavily throughout elementary school
then the girls who didn't have depressants and other drugs in their system got praise when they outperformed someone literally drooling on themselves
>>
>>34551918

I love how dumb people think "you're wrong because you're a loser" is intelligent
>>
File: 1483393106489.jpg (18KB, 320x286px) Image search: [Google]
1483393106489.jpg
18KB, 320x286px
>>34552542
>tfw had some mild issues in my life
>tfw father taught me to never blabber to my teachers or counselors about them
>tfw instilled stoicism in me at age 6
>tfw I outperformed literally everybody in the class and never ended up getting drugged
>tfw the only downside was occasionally being seen as robotic due to a lack of emotion at times
>tfw the trade off was a 9 yr old capable of going on hiking trips without any complaint while everyone else bitched and moaned
Even though he didn't bring in much money, I gotta admit my dad was pretty based. There's only one problem though.
I still ended up a prison gay anon on r9k
>>
>>34553472
at least you're not a faggot and by that i mean effeminate pussy.
>>
>>34553472
Do you enjoy walking in thunderstorms and bitter cold?
>>
There are some who believe that girls don't get diagnosed with ADHD not because they don't have it, but because they exhibit different symptoms, or that ADHD is just a diagnosis slapped on what are typical male behavioral traits.

Some people think that girls also don't get diagnosed with autism as much not because they don't have it, but because the criteria for diagnosis simply doesn't include symptoms that female autists exhibit.

In other words, while there's certainty about what ADHD looks like in boys, there's not so much of that with girls. We may not even know what female ADHD symptoms look like.

Maybe being a cunt bitch is a symptom of ADHD in women and we're just overlooking it because "girls will be girls".
>>
>>34551504
I have ADHD and I think it is a bullshit disorder. The education system has been skewed so far to favor women it isn't funny anymore.
>>
>>34551504
Booze ripens faster than wine.
>>34551918
This.
>>
>>34551918
I love how you dismiss these things as mere conspiracy theories when there have been extensive studies and research into this by even feminist writers and scholars

take a look at "The war on boys" by Christina Hoff Summers which discusses the broken system of education, and especially early education, and how it punishes boys for being boys
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.