[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GIRLS SMARTER THAN BOYYYYSS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: girls were smarter.gif (19KB, 458x303px) Image search: [Google]
girls were smarter.gif
19KB, 458x303px
ADHD is the first sign of a matriarchy

>80% of primary school teachers are females
>Boys are diagnosed at a rate of 5:1 compared to girls
>ADHD diagnosis start around the ages of 10-12. This coincides at the time when most girls start puberty.

What does /pol/ think? Are women smarter than men? Or are many young boys just victims of cunt feminist teachers?
>>
File: Capture.png (54KB, 299x201px)
Capture.png
54KB, 299x201px
>>34551121
inb4 this isn't pol faggot

I copy-pasted....get over it
>>
>>34551121
Like I give a shit. A roastie is a roastie is a roastie.
>>
Modern education pedagogy is geared towards girls. Young girls are often less aggressive. They can handle sitting in chairs and listening better. Even the feedback system is geared towards girls. Itskind of a big problem in modern education.

And its not some grand conspiracy, its just easier to teach girls, so the style and methods have gradually shifted towards that easy result.

Men not being in primary education is an obvious one too. In the US youre thought of being a pedophile if you want to work with kids. However, male teachers are desperately needed to give a masculine and or male influence on the children's lives.
>>
>>34551121

I think a lot of these psychiatric drugs have an effect on hormone levels and stunt your growth if you take them during puberty.
I started taking various antidepressants as a teenager and I'm way smaller and more feminine than my father, even smaller than my mother, and I have very low testosterone levels.
>>
>80% of primary school teahers are female

Implying you have to be intelligent to teach fucking primary school.
>>
Woman's accomplishments?

>NOT SO ORIGINAL
>>
>>34551993
the problem is that elementary school is the most important time in a kid's education and it's dominated by femininity.
the female teachers praise and value girls over boys, boys are seen as defective girls and fed propaganda about how they're terrible people for being born how they are

it's a shitty situation
>>
>>34551728
This. Boys need a male teacher, that can hit them, whereas the threat of catty disapproval by the teacher, and the reward of group-work, is enough to beat young girls into submission.
>>
>>34551121
>80% of primary school teachers are females
Ok. I don't think this has to do with matriarchy per se, women are more nurturing (just in general, NOT ALL, etc.) and in a free society they will tend to take the jobs that involve taking care of little kids.

>Boys are diagnosed at a rate of 5:1 compared to girls
>ADHD diagnosis start around the ages of 10-12. This coincides at the time when most girls start puberty.
Yeah I pretty much agree that this is the cause of a mass misdiagnosis of boys. IMO maybe we should segregate boys' and girls' schools up until high school or maybe even college just because of their different development tracks.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.