[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me with uni choices anons.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1480719643811.jpg (143KB, 549x767px) Image search: [Google]
1480719643811.jpg
143KB, 549x767px
I have the choice of going to a university that is no more than 20 minutes away and it allows me to stay at home.But the down side is they dont do the course I want to do.

Or I could go to somewhere where they do the course and have to pay for housing and food on top of tuition and deal with being an autist by myself. I mean I dont think I could take the crippling social isolation outside of a recognisable environment.

Does it ever get better anons?
>>
>>34551082
do NOT stay at home
it'll make you more lazy
if you feel you can't bring yourself to do well around others then work for yourself

I cannot emphasize this enough
do NOT stay at home
you will ruin yourself
especially since they don't offer the course you want
>>
>>34551193
I just want to take on as little debt as possible though. I can see that staying at home may make me lazy and if im on my own I will have to bust my ass.
>>
Yep don t stay at home. You ll have your best year if you move in your own flat.
Since my 18 i m living by myself, obviously mummy and daddy helped me but i tried to earn as much i can money by myself. first year I was working every weekend in a supermarket. And the other year i gave math and physics lessons.
A lot of work but a lot of party too. Best year of my Life. Moreover be away from everything will give you more confidence. It really separate your old life from your new one. Nobody will know you it s a fresh start for autist like you it s perfect.

Just don t try to act too much like a retard.
>>
>>34551451
By the way i m 25 now. Everything worked good.
>>
>>34551357
then bust your ass for the course you want
I've wasted four years of my life on courses I hated
here I am now where I actually wanna be and all I usually feel is regret
don't stay at home
live for yourself
the convenience is tempting but that's the devil's work
>>
>>34551451
Well I am going for stem meme so I will be surrounded by people who are not as socially adept as the average person.

Do you have to party to make "real" friends?
>>
>>34551510
Hum depend what you mean by real friend.
But obviously best memory come with best hangover. Party isn t the worst thing. You don t have to drink you can just go out and speak without drinking too much.
Some other friend get along because they organize sport afternoon, other it was for music (i did it too). Even wine taste or theater. The most important thing is to organize thing and make your entourage moving a lot. People tend to like busy people with multiple interest and conversation. People even organize lan game or league of legend afternoon. But you ll never ger laid if you do so haha.

About my activities and why i get along with people i was doing this (only in school, i had other activities with my band)
-organize happy hour after the study
-organize cinema night
-invite metal people to go to metal concert
-helping to set up stage and cleaning up for the gala even when i can t go (kind of a little festival inside the school )
-and i ve never said no to something i don t know (people invited me to climb or to a jazz concert and i give it a try)
For exemple i met a friend and we became really good friend the day i age the picture of his ex girl friend. Obviously i was drunk, he was too and he found the picture when we were ordering a drink, the break was really fresh soooo i said :"fck dat shit you don t need her anymore" and i ate the picture.

It was totally dumb but we are still friend.
>>
>>34552523
I think I might be able to make it. I wont do most of those but I see that I will just have to be open.
>>
>>34552674
Open and not to much autistic. At the begining everybody speak to everybody but at the end looser get along with looser. If you don t want to be part of them just neeeeeeveer say you are inti anime or video game. I m playing a lot but i never speak about. Nobody care about it never forget that''! Even the day someone will speak about it stay quiet and dooooon t talk to much about it. Otherwise he ll get use too and will alway speak about ir everytime and in front of everyone.
Anyway good luck anon!
>>
File: 1478661259717.jpg (688KB, 1113x1703px)
1478661259717.jpg
688KB, 1113x1703px
>>34551082

Go to the school that has the course you actually want to do. The rest should be the secondary consideration.

Just remember, you probably won't get a decent job, because the economy is shifting into permanent automation-and-global-competition mode.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.