[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw when i wasn't born in the us WHY WHY WHY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: pepesky.jpg (116KB, 640x496px) Image search: [Google]
pepesky.jpg
116KB, 640x496px
>tfw when i wasn't born in the us
WHY WHY WHY
>>
>>34550402
why did you want to be born in my country anon?
>>
File: STRANGER.png (460KB, 454x640px) Image search: [Google]
STRANGER.png
460KB, 454x640px
>>34550493
i saw la la land and it reignited this dream of moving ive always had, i just want that to be my life. i don't care about the crime or all its problems, i just want to live in the US, i always have. you dont know how good you have it.
>>
>>34550402
You can move to the U.S. and become an American citizen if you try hard enough, anon. It is a lot of work but once you get citizenship you're as American as a native son or daughter. That's the beauty of America.
>>
>>34550645
thank you anon, i wish britbongs and Americans had more of a friendship but oh well. do you think i could get a job, move to America through visa then quit that job and follow my dreams
>>
>>34550695
Only once you obtain your citizenship. As I'm sure you know, our immigration policies are rough and there's a waiting line but once you're in, you're free.
>>
File: British patriot pepe.png (266KB, 600x597px) Image search: [Google]
British patriot pepe.png
266KB, 600x597px
>>34550695
U britbong anon? Why'd you wanna leave?
>>
>>34551135
Probably because your country has turned into a borderline authoritarian surveillance state that taxes everything, even stuff America wouldn't dream of taxing. Brexit was pretty cool but, let's be honest, your future is already fucked and soon the U.K. will break apart and England will spend the next hundred years being sodomized by "refugees."
>>
>>34551307
Wish I could say you were wrong
>>
>>34551341
It's OK. Flee to America or to Asia. With enough work you can get off the sinking ship that was once the greatest empire the world ever knew.

I wish I was wrong too.
>>
i don't blame britbongs for wanting to leave
IMO the UK is like our canary in the coal mine
their society is a microcosm of the world at large, they live in their own weird little bubble reality, it's like a neatly defined testing ground on planet earth where we can observe the degeneracy before it spreads to the rest of the world
>>
>>34550645
not gonna happen

https://reason.org/files/a87d1550853898a9b306ef458f116079.pdf
>>
>>34551507
I thought that was called California.
>>
>>34551601
no britbongs adopt all of the weird degenerate stuff first and then it catches on in the states
stuff like muslim immigration and the birth control pill
also their biggest media outlet is literally named after big black cock, wew
>>
if you're coming here you must vote republican
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.