[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you go to prom?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 17

Did you go to prom?
>>
>>34550168
Yes i did, but I didn't want to go. My first gf from 9th grade asked me, and didn't want to seem like a dick, so i just said yes. Awkward dancing all day man.
>>
>>34550168
I went to one school dance in 9th grade, and nothing else after that. I spent my prom night watching anime and drinking coffee.
>>
File: SCAN0012-400x212.jpg (25KB, 400x212px) Image search: [Google]
SCAN0012-400x212.jpg
25KB, 400x212px
Yeah it was ok. Pic is relevant. Me at the promenade.
>>
File: 1475990156114.jpg (108KB, 354x249px) Image search: [Google]
1475990156114.jpg
108KB, 354x249px
I was going to go to prom looking like a fat fucking fedora with a monocle, cane, and top hat, but a few days before the prom I decided I'd rather stay home and play Demon's Souls. I did just that.

Day before prom, I hear from my friend that this gril friend of ours was going to ask me if I wanted to go to prom with her, but then she heard that I wasn't going to go anymore so she didn't say anything.
>>
File: image.gif (849KB, 352x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
849KB, 352x240px
>>34550168
Yes, junior prom was a wreck. My date left towards the end because I wouldn't fuck him and I wasn't ready for my first kiss because we were just friends.

>fast forward to current day 7 years later
>I walk into work
>see him in my department wearing our uniform
>manager introduced him as our new hire
>panic.gif
>the entire first day he just talks about the past
>"you still look just as beautiful"
>"thanks, I can see you finally got that nose job"
>he asks me out to get coffee and I bitterly turn him down
>the next day he quit
>>
File: image.jpg (351KB, 923x1941px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
351KB, 923x1941px
>>34550168
Yeah and it was alright, pic related. We ended up dating up until we were 21. So far it's been 5 years and I still don't regret my dress yet.

He was a cheating football player who gained about 40lbs since then. Deserved it.
>>
>>34550821
Where are his legs?

Original
>>
>>34550602
I hate you, but only because you're a girl and girls don't like me.
It's nothing personal
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 644x470px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 644x470px
>>34550857
Yeah for some reason his legs came out super weird in all the pictures. He always had long thin legs that were being tortured when he started to weigh 280lbs.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 400x250px
>>34550821
>>34550857

Lt. Dan got a new pair of legs
>>
a skinny ebony girl with perky little titts asked me to go prom with her but i spilled my spaghetti everywhere and sperged out and did not go this was 6 years ago and im still a khv regret it so much
>>
No I was engaged in other activities
But I felt kind of guilty because there was this one girl who really liked me and asked me to go with her to that one dance where the girls ask the guys. I thought maybe I should return the favor but high school dances are awkward and prom is a lot of pressure. So I made sure I was out of town on the day. Thus just like everything in my life I avoided anything that made me slightly uncomfortable. My therapist thinks I have AvPD
>>
> be me
> be the god of sperges
> wear a duct tape suit
> bring a balloon with a hat as your date
> sit in a corner and eat pretzels
>>
I went to the prom and spent the day playing a piano and walking around the grounds.

I'm from Bongland and our prom was just a glorified school trip to an old manor. Do you really have to go as a couple to prom in America, or is that just a daytime television meme?
>>
>>34550602
>>34550821
kys stacies

reminder that there is no such thing as a fembot
>>
I spent my prom night playing monster hunter. Don't really regret it honestly.
>>
>>34551045
>le epic personality disorder, I'm actually clinically ill maan

You're just a pathetic beta.
>>
Of course not. Me and my friends thought it was a waste of time and money. We went to the movies instead.
>>
no but the girl i asked didn't want to go either

we went to the beach instead with a couple of other friends, it was comfy
>>
>>34550168
i went to my junior prom, had to miss my senior prom because i got real sick and had to stay home puking, but then went to senior prom with a girl from the year below me. honestly prom is pretty fucking dumb but social convention and whatnot
>>
>>34550563
You look cute fatman. How's your sexy gf?
>>
I had a cutie that liked me asked me to be her pair.
I sperged, rejected and lost my chance

Story of my life...
>>
There was like a 7/10 that wanted to go with me but I still didn't go. Probably could have gotten laid that night too if I'd gone
>>
No. The only people that asked me to go was a poo-in-loo fujoshi womanlet (that I curved to keep whatever pride I had left) and my lesbian Philipino friend. I didn't have the money for tickets, motivation to dress up and coordinate for plans, or courage to go revisit all the people I hadn't seen in years (transferred to an alternative school at the end of my freshman year but this still meant I was graduating from my home school).
>>
Yeah I did mdma by myself in the bathrooms all night.
>>
I went to the prom myself as an only person from my class. I live in Polando so vodka was pretty much always on the table. Started drinking fast with my mates, then a couple of them got into dramas with their partners and shit while I just laughed a lot and kept drinking. Some random dude was staying sober to impress his girlfriend and he drove me home in the morning. Most of people there had to take care of their whiny partners. Fucking win.
>>
No! Now stop fucking asking you wannabe normalniggers.
>>
>>34550168
Lol, no. Stayed at home watching anime and playing Pokemon just like I do now.
>>
Nope. Stayed home and did meth with my girlfriend.
>>
>>34550168
Neh. I am at home jackin' off some hentai.
>>
>>34551849
I dont have a gf buddy. Wife is doing good though.
>>
>>34553010

>>34552951
Yummers desu
>>
Nah, stayed home and played some vidya.
>>
>>34551639
Well at least I didn't stay home and play video games like some people
>>
File: 1459170488684.gif (557KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
1459170488684.gif
557KB, 500x475px
>>34550168
Yes, despite not wanting to go

I felt terribly whole time so i was just walking around to keep myself occupied and helped with something whenever there was needed someone in charge (in our country it's usual that the seniors themselves organise the prom)
>>
Yes. Was in 'stralia, exchange student, going out with a local emo girl. Was nice, we kissed and all that shit. My first experience with the other sex, kind of
>>
Lol naw my cyborg friends and I just went to an amusement park and played vidja afterwards. I don't have a spare $100 for a roastie lying around.
>>
No. I didn't have a date of course, and my only 2 friends were in a group of all dates of people I also hated and couldn't stand being around.
I didn't go by myself because I couldn't drive and the thought of my mom dropping me off made me sad.
I don't remember what I did that night, probably just video alone
>>
Fucking normies. Real robots never went to school events.
>>
no i didn't i worked at a place that had prom it and other special events, it seemed stupid.
>>
File: S01E19a-_crazy_laugh.png (260KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
S01E19a-_crazy_laugh.png
260KB, 400x300px
>he went to any romantic event in his entire life and he actually thinks he can call himself a robot
>>
File: 14876424976.jpg (38KB, 431x432px) Image search: [Google]
14876424976.jpg
38KB, 431x432px
>>34553333
Checkin' those quads and dubs of truth
>>
File: 20160903_073940.png (806KB, 1440x1087px) Image search: [Google]
20160903_073940.png
806KB, 1440x1087px
>>34553333
Famtastic digits, flimflam a Zim zam
>>
>>34553333
>four repeating digits at the end of the post number which happen to be equal
what did he mean by this
>>
>girl's boyfriend didn't want to go with her
>he told her to ask me instead
>get asked out of the blue, drop every last noodle of spaghetti I have, she actually looks disappointed

>be senior the next year
>get asked by some freshman I didn't know
>offers to pay for everything, just wanted to go to prom and see what it was like
>drop a bit less spaghetti this time, explain why I don't want to go even though it's complete bullshit
>find out later this girl liked me because apparently she saw me beat some guy's ass in the gym for picking on my friend who was also her friend

And that's the overly long story for saying 'no' to OP's question.
>>
File: 1485865684813.jpg (24KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1485865684813.jpg
24KB, 320x240px
>>34550168
My mother made me go to prom beacuse "IT'S ONLY ONCE IN YOUR LIFE SO U SHOULD ENJOY IT ANON XDDDDDD", so I just sat there autisticaly and alone with nothing to do.
>>
Junior prom I told people I was going to go, but then shamefully decided not to. I still kept up this horrible lie that I did go for months afterward though, just to save face, but it ultimately would have been easier to just tell the truth.

Senior prom my friends and I made a plan to go out and eat, then go back to one of our houses to play vidya instead of go to prom. At the last second though, have the group cancelled so the rest of us decided not to do it and I just stayed home instead.

First one was more sad to me, second one was just annoying. In the end, I kind of wish I had gone to one of the two, even with just friends and no date.
>>
File: sad_doggo.jpg (7KB, 250x316px) Image search: [Google]
sad_doggo.jpg
7KB, 250x316px
>had to work that night
>pretty sure no girl wanted to go with me anyway
Only TruRobots know this feel
>>
File: 1485398085870.jpg (98KB, 600x798px) Image search: [Google]
1485398085870.jpg
98KB, 600x798px
Fuck yeah, fuck you all! Fuck yeah I went to prom and sucked every cock there and rode all the cockso. Just a sex field day for me!
>>
File: 1483925623610.jpg (66KB, 540x786px) Image search: [Google]
1483925623610.jpg
66KB, 540x786px
>>34550168
Managed to get my dick sucked in a restaurant. Last time I ever had any friendly contact with a girl. Still virgin.
>>
>>34553428
>she saw me beat some guy's ass in the gym for picking on my friend who was also her friend

that's a lie, if you're as big as a robot sperg as you let on that didn't happen
>>
>>34550168
once, danced with 1 girl then ate food and chat with friends whole evening.
>>
>>34550602
REEEEE this is my safespace away from roasties...leave me alone!!!
>>
File: 1240393095655.jpg (71KB, 639x595px) Image search: [Google]
1240393095655.jpg
71KB, 639x595px
>>34550168
My school only had a senior prom which was pretty shit, but the semi mandatory school and parent approved after party was much better
>went with friend
>watched normies dance and exgf who had just broke up with me whine because she didn't have a date
>left for arcade/laser tag complex
>supposed to be a overnight lock in
>played for a while
>got to end and they herded us into a room for a mandatory shitty magic show then movie
>for some reason schools mega chad quarterback/student president grabs me, my friend and some other guys
>tells one of the staff that was watching us that he had to go set some stuff up
>get out and chad convinces another staff to reopen the laser tag course
>we play until chad gets bored and decides to break into the kitchen
>gets our little group some food
>we eat while he tells us some deep shit
>says he's only passed school is because teachers are soft on the football team
>afraid because he doesn't think he's good enough or has enough money to waste on college and popularity doesn't mean shit so he thinks he'll end up a wagecuck
>hangs out with us until the lock in ends
>was nice to us at school for the rest of the year
>>
File: pepehol.gif (57KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
pepehol.gif
57KB, 800x800px
Yes, no date, got bullied on the dance floor, the student council clique played green day time of our lives to a slideshow that was supposed to be the entire graduating class but was only themselves. They were royalty and we were just extras in their party. All of my many Chad bullies were included in the slideshow. Sat in a limo with normies who were making out with each other. It went to NYC. I didn't get out of the limo. Tried to sleep in there instead. The next month it was finally over. I was bullied one last time while we walked to our seats for graduation. 2 of my bullies had last names alphabetically close to mine, giving them frequent opportunities to encounter me. Seating at graduation was in alphabetical order, so they both more or less on either side of me.

The speaker mentioned bullies in his speech, leading the bully to my left to finally remark with some guilt and self awareness that "That was me. I was like that." I wish I had turned and asked him in the moment to apologize.
>>
>>34555525
You sound like an extremely depressing weirdo even for r9k
>>
>>34550821
I somewhat think this is a subtle false flag, since the faces aren't really blocked out.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.