[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck Chad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 13897109091.jpg (126KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
13897109091.jpg
126KB, 900x900px
Ok so this bullshit just happened.

>walking around my neighbourhood
>listening to American Football, like I normally do
>see up ahead my neighbour
>she's been my neighbour since I was a little kid, she's about 2 years younger than me, we used to play as little kids then she started ignoring me
>she's walking he dog with a friend (also a girl)
>some random chad was walking in the opposite direction as them
>he stops, gets down on one knee and starts patting the dog
>as I approach I can hear himself introducing himself and talking about how cute the dog is
>fucking chad, fucking chad that's all I can think. This fucking chad is moving in on MY fucking neighbour. My own fucking neighbour isn't safe from fucking chad.
>he says something and they start to laugh
>even the fucking dog seems to be in love with this fucking guy
>I finally reach them, the girls are facing away from me and chad is facing towards me
>chad just sort of looks up then back to the puppy
>my neighbour turns and sees me
>"fuck it" I think. this is my time to shine, no fucking chad moves in on my neighbour
>"Heeeyyy Puppy!" I say and move my hand down to pat it
>it fucking growls at me and jumps backwards
>I freak out because I was expecting the dog to run towards me and jump into my lap or some shit and not be a cunt, so I jump backwards and almost fall over
>I turn back towards the group, my neighbour is holding her dog, the friend is just staring at me as is chad.
>"That dog always was a bit testy" I say to smooth over the situation
>as I say that I walked back towards them
>Chad then starts to fucking talk to me
>"He wasn't testy, you can't just throw your hand at a dog. You need to slowly move your hand in an unthreatening, friendly way. You scared him."
>He then starts talking about dogs and all this behavioural shit like he's a fucking narrator in some fucking documentary
>both of the girls are listening intently to him and nodding
>jesus fucking Christ this fucking guy
cont
>>
>he kneels down at the dog again whilst explaining something
>he's acting like the fucking dog whisperer on TV. The Mexican guy, Cesar whatever
>"You see it's a primal instinct, and it's our job to take control."
>I copy Chad and kneel down at the dog
>I then mimic what Chad is saying in a Mexican voice
>Laugh at myself, I fucking nailed the Cesar impression
>look up at them
>the girls look horrified
>Chad looks pretty pissed off
>I guess they think i'm racist as just then I noticed that the Chad was brown
>"The Dog whisperer, right?" I say
>I get up and mumble "Cesar...something"
>Walk into my house

Fucking dogs and fucking Chad.
>>
>>34550069
you'll see him more, anon. be
>ultra
racist. whenever you see him just start chanting, in a mexican accent, "cha cha cha burrito" or something like that
>>
If the dog was an actual bro this whole situation would have been avoided and you'd b knee deep right now
>>
>>34550069
>the chad was brown

How i know this is fake
>>
Whites cant be robots but this thread still made me laugh because a brown guy emasculated a white guy who thinks he can be a robot

Nice.
>>
>>34550611
even if the dog had been friendly, OP would probably have looked like a creep because he's not a Chad.

I bet he hasn't talked to that girl since they were children and stopped playing together. She probably doesn't even remember him.
>>
File: IMG_0403.png (687KB, 585x504px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0403.png
687KB, 585x504px
>>34550722
>mfw OP is now "that creepy racist guy that doesn't get along with animals"
>>
>>34550069
I wonder if you realize that it's you who is the asshole.
>>
>>34550993
>you wonder if someone on /r9k/ is self aware
rly?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.