[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gym=Normie?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

>Started hitting a gym today.
Does that mean that I'm slowly becoming a normie?
Does that mean that everytime I will post something I get "GET OUT OF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEE" replies?
>>
>>34549569
It's not normie, it's just a great decision. To be fair, Travis from Taxi Driver was fit as fuck but he was no normie.
But going to a gym is pretty gay. Don't waste your money
>>
GET OUT OF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEE
tf this was not riinal
>>
>>34549607
This. Gyms are so boring and I don't get why 4chan is so obsessed with weight training as the end all be all source of exercise.
>>
>>34549709
Note: I'm not judging you if your goal is to put on size. However, I feel like most guys just want to be all around lean and athletic looking. You don't really need a gym for that.
>>
Good on you Anonymous user I hope you get magnificent gains

Who here /fit/
>>
>>34549569
Obviously not. Lifting doesn't guarantee a social status at all and infact you probably become more robotic cus you will intimidate people.
>>
>>34549569
No. R9k is full of normies these days.
The real robots are on fit . Soon you will be posting how you hate fat people and compliment other guys butts
>>
>>34549791
Fitta means pussy in Swedish.
Kekekek
>>
>>34549709
Because most of the gymcels on here feel emasculated by darker/bigger men, so they lift to compensate
>>
>>34549771
Being super lean with no muscle just makes you skelly. A gym is a shitload less expensive than buying your own weights.
>>
A lot of robots work out/lift/exercise regularly. We're just fucking pathetic.
>>
>>34549569
It's good for your body, so it's good. You have to get out of here eventually, that's a good start homie.

I personally dislike gyms because I get bored so fast, I've always been more into sports or martial arts.
>>
>>34549824
Or more likely fat like me. The amount of muscle you put on compared to fat is totally dependent on genetics and hormone levels. Chad can walk into the gym and do some curls and leg press and get strong and big, but if you are like me you can squat 4x a week for a year and a half and look just look fat and not even increase strength beyond novice level because you have the test levels of a 60+ man (I had them tested) 161 ng/dl
>>
>>34549922
I said all around lean and athletic looking. Meaning cardio plus some weight training/bodyweight exercises. It's fine if you really want that bodybuilder look but I feel like most guys don't.
>>
>>34549569
I made a squat yesterday, am i a chad now?
>>
>>34549962
Yeah but you need a gym for that. Or at least weights to add to bodyweight exercises, just adding more and more pushups etc everyday to the point of doing like 1000 does nothing but waste time.
>>
>>34550018
Oh yeah, for sure. I'm just saying you can get a cheap weight bench and some dumbbells. I usually run to my local park to do pullups and shit and then run back. I personally just can't stand being in a gym unless it's the dead of winter and super cold.
>>
I don't get the whole idea of going to the gym and having a program. Why don't people just do something they like every day?

I feel much happier doing exercises I like: pushups and pull ups every day.
>>
>>34550116

Maximum gains and progress, I think.
>>
>>34550156
And what do you with those muscles? Do you need them in workplace? Do you get paid to look good?

Lifting weights for superficial reasons is a waste of time. Powerlifting I can understand because it's requires talent.
>>
>>34549569
gym goers are the most autistic people there are
>>
>>34550311
Some people enjoy training and making progression. You can breakdown most hobbies and conclude that they're trivial or useless.
>>
>>34550311
>Talent
Not really, just dedication. There's nothing wrong with doing something for superficial reasons if it gives you confidence in other areas of your life
>>
>>34549569
lol you should visit /fit/ and then try saying that again
>>
>>34550311
t. skelly/lardass
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.