[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck, I'm only a few years away from being this guy... ;_;

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Fuck, I'm only a few years away from being this guy... ;_;
>>
>>34548624
At least his life isn't empty, anon.

Would you rather
> be single
> have multiple outlets, hobbies & interests
> live a quiet life of improving on such things

or...
> be married to someone that "loves" you
> have no time or energy to pursue your interests
> live with a naggy bitch and obnoxious kids as a wageslave
>>
>>34548624
6'2

he's fucked before
>>
>>34548624
Why are you worried about that? That guy actually looks pretty cool. Most people settle into doing doing but working and keeping on their favorite sport or TV show.
>>
>>34548773
This

If you can't be with someone really great it is infinitely better to be alone.

Being alone really isn't bad dudes on this board just need to stop letting normie media poison their minds about how a man is "supposed to be".
>>
>>34548877
Being alone (i.e. single) isn't bad if:
A. You have a great group of friends to socialize and do things with
and
B. You have a fuckbuddy for sex

It's like decomposing having a wife into its constituent parts.
>>
>>34548624
He looks like he has a relatively stress-free life. Think about it, anons.

> go to work
> every penny you make is for you
> rack up savings to do cool things and purchase whatever the fuck you want, whenever the fuck you want
> aside from these hedonistic pleasures... you have...
> a comfy one-man apartment / house where you can dedicate your time to a noble pursuit, like
> writing
> playing music
> studying
> exercising

the world is your oyster.png
>>
>>34548624

That is the oldest looking 39 yo that I have ever seen
>>
>>34548946
I legit believe it is possible to be a virgin and be happy

source: am one

I was depressed about it at one time though like many on this board.

Extreme isolation might be insurmountable though and it seems like many people here also have shitty family/no friends in addition to being virgins so I'm sure that doesn't help.

But for real I think everyone here would benefit immensely from realizing that all the things the media promotes as "manly" ie you gotta fuck lots of bitches, be rich, have high status, look like brad pitt, are all lies. Just find some shit you enjoy doing and be happy.
>>
>>34549113
I'm not unhappy because I'm not fucking a lot of bitches. I'm unhappy because I don't have one (1) girl to love.
>>
>>34548624
Dude that guy seems based as fuck.
>>
>>34548624
he looks like a chill guy desu. but that's a fellow guy talking, not some bitch

anyway would jam/10
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.