[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can a Chad become a Robot?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: eca.png (207KB, 651x315px) Image search: [Google]
eca.png
207KB, 651x315px
Can a former Chad make the transition to full robot status?
>>
Of course! Get fat, buy a fedora, hate women, all that stuff
>>
Can i do it without getting fat?
>>
hmmm

requirement for being a robot: be a virgin

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

no, why would you even want to? You mongoloid.
>>
I don't really think so, you will be a beta, but not a robot because you are devolving and it's somewhat harder than going from robot to beta to Chad (unless you are mentally ill)
>>
>>34548552

>sit firmly within chad zone with 8+/10 face, good height and normie lifting body
>people get along with you well, make friends easily and have choices when it comes to grills
>but its not enough
>use roids
>leave humanity behind for gains
>your size and vascularity make women either scared or afraid of you
>you only work and go to the gym now, your male friends drift away
>weekend activities are now lifting and world of warcraft

t. chad
>>
>>34548588
Ill hit you with my stats so you can tell me how much work i have to do to get full status

Living with parents
Girls had sex with : 24
Girls kissed: lost count 30+
Relationships: 1
Played sports entire life
Never won a game if starcraft or league but damn it if i havent tried
Not fat but i could get there

How far do i have to go?
>>
>>34548445
Not without significant mental/ physical injury or disfigurement
>>
Why do you want to be a robot? Just curious
>>
You should start by becoming a NEET. Just stay in your room all the time, and if you don't like vidya, watch movies all day (beside shitposting here). Eventually, you'll realise movies are boring and take up vidya. Avoid any contact with people.
>>
>>34548795
Social media has turned all girls into massive self obsessed cunts, the liberal leftist assholes of the world cant stop being politically correct for long enough to realize how theyre the biggest bunch of whining hypocrit bitches in the long history of the world, having a job is fuckin terrible taking shit from a boss sucks and my friend tate is such a chad it fucking hurts
>>
>>34548713
>Girls had sex with : 24

How does this even happen, especially living eith your parents? Do you spend all your times at bars? I'm 24 and have never even held hands with a girl.
>>
>>34548952
The propee number is 18 i was counting more than just straight sex. Not really ever in bars other than my shit local dive bar
>>
>>34549008
But again, how? Tinder 24/7?

It boggles my mind, I've never so much as hung out with a girl.
>>
>>34548445

No, but a guy with Chad genetic potential can be reduced to a robot if his parents screw up during the developmental stages of life (nutrition, hormone levels, exercise can all have effects on the development of the body).
>>
>>34548705
>your size and vascularity make women either scared or afraid of you

either?
>>
>>34549048
Just treat girls like guys you want to fuck. It's the best advice I've ever been given regarding women.
>>
>>34549048
I used to have tinder but still didnt use it that hardcore. Really its just a combination of being nice to them while also doing everything to make it seem like you dont like them
>>
>>34549089
>>34549132
>More contradictory "advice" from normies
>>
>>34548948
Jesus Christ man. While I do agree with you, I find it sad that your only reaction is becoming a robot. I myself am a beta, trying my best to ascend to normie and let me tell you it's almost impossible. Not being a NEET and basement dweller actually fulfills you ( joked with friends, fucked a girl etc. ) and bring joy to your life. It's unfair to all robots that you who tasted of the pleasures "forbidden" to the most of us come to us and ask for a safe haven, you are basically our/my model in life and you shouldn't throw away this chance. I beg you to reconsider and to move out from your parents; find a roommate, make some more friends and find a girl that you really like; be a model for us aspiring betas and get your shit together. Don't aspire to be scum like the rest of us.

Sincerely, Anonymous
>>
>>34548525
ahahahahaha fat fedora epic xDDDDD have a reddit gold!
>>
>>34549265
> you are basically our/my model in life

Fucking speak for yourself, meaningless casual sex has never appealed to me
>>
>>34549265
Its an understandable but there is alot of the robot fuck you ill do me culture that is something admirable. Also the solitude
>>
This is what you need to do Big boy. Fuck bieng a robot.
>>
>>34549564
Im only 5'11 not really bred for war...
>>
>>34549479
Fuck you, most of us aren't like this by choice. I'm a virgin because I freeze up around girls.
>>
>>34549839
Ive always wondererd why is that? Like honestly? What happens that makes it impossible to just make a joke or say hi?
>>
>>34549072

meant disgusted or afraid

t. lazy retard
>>
No, because the things that define a robot really are virginity and the feeling of being doomed to stay the same way for life.
Neither of which are possible if you were actually a "chad" at any point in life.
You can end up a deadbeat faggot though, which most robots are so you'd be similar and I'm sure we could relate with some feels
>>
>>34548713
Unless you have the power to go back in time and not have sex with 24 people then you can never be a robot. You'd need to find a way to remove the relationship you had which is also impossible.

You also shouldn't have ever kissed a girl either.

You're a young person still in development stages of your life and can shape your life the way you want it which does not make you not a robot but leans you towards being a normalfag.

Playing sports is normalfag too unless they're solo sports and even then that's still pretty normalfag.

Your not fat or a holocaust victim and are probably at a pretty healthy body size which is normalfag.

Still living with your parents at your age is hardly that crazy so it's not much of a robotism. I also doubt you 'live' with your parents like most robots do.

You're barely even a normalfag, you're a chad. Enjoy your life as it is filled with success and happiness.

Full status is unachievable and you will never even come close to being one of us. Even if you were to become a serial rapist murderer you'd be one of them that girls send pictures of themselves too.

At the very most you could make it to failed normalfag status by completely fucking up everything in your life a tearing apart every friendship and relationship that you have and treasure. Although you will never be one of us as you have the potential to achieve what you have as evidenced by your prior successes, therefore you will never truly have failed.
>>
>>34549866
Autism mate.

I'm a complete normie and feel awkward when talking to my good friends sometimes lol, and super awkward when talking to girls, I learnt to fake it and get laid, but it's pretty easy for me to imagine how hard it must be for someone with legitimate problems in social situations, you can't just tell them to say hi, that doesn't help at all.
>>
>>34548445
>be me
>chad on the outside
>robot on the inside
>got drunk this saturday
>alcohol apparently gives me chad personality

>was invited to house party
>2 ugly girls i know, 2 hot ones i know a bit and 2 i dont know at all
>4 of the hot girls orbit me the entire time and sit around me and ask me shit and laugh at my jokes or whatever
>later we go to club
>one of them is grinding on me all night
>i almost got into a fight with some cocky fucker 2 times but security stopped it
>6 of us go back to a girls house to sleep
>she tells me im sleeping in her room
>there's 2 beds and she comes sit on mine
>alcohol made me able to do something i would under no circumstances be able to do sober
>i go in for a kiss and we start making out
>i fingered her and licked her all over but thats as far as we went
>spent the rest of the night cuddling and talking

Alcohol is the only thing that can make me be confident and assertive and appealing to people.
I also started dressing much nicer and started lifting again.
If you guys have a group of people you can go out with, just get drunk and its gonna be much easier to have fun.
I honestly think i have a chance of partially making it out of robothood. I was a disgusting NEET that played video games 16hrs a day and didnt shower for 2 weeks at a time, for 2 years and had no face to face interaction with anyone but my family. But ever since i got back into college my life quality has been slowly improving.
>>
File: 156489153156.jpg (9KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
156489153156.jpg
9KB, 240x240px
>>34548445
>can a non-virgin become a virgin?
>>
>>34550126
I know thats not a solution im just trying to understand whats going through the mind of someone who cant like say anything to a pretty girl. Its the exact opposite of my impulse...
>>
>>34548713
>Girls had sex with : 24
Stopped reading there. You probably use virgin as an insult and for some reason wants to be considered a robot.
>>
>>34550248
>17
Cant i just be sick of this lifestyle?
>>
>>34550241
Literally nothing mate. It's like my mind is a computer that has crashed and needs a full reboot. It's not just girls though. I have "scripts" I use in my head to get through social situations. Any deviation from the script and I'm back to being a stuttering mess. I'm also a diagnosed autist sperg btw
>>
>>34550358
>proper number is 18 actually
>>
>>34550392
Nah man, he's on the Internet, it's probably closer to 3, maybe 4?
>>
>>34548552
You could go full skele too.

t. 185 cm, 55 kg robot
>>
>>34550962
Nah if i was gonna bullshit the place wouls be reddit not here. If the number was 4 my batting average would be higher. Theres more bad games in those 18 then id be happy to admit.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.