[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shy girls thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: shy.jpg (32KB, 468x435px) Image search: [Google]
shy.jpg
32KB, 468x435px
Do shy girls exist?

Are they worth dating?

Are we worth dating to them?

Are they just Stacies in disguise?

Where do you find them?

Can shy girls be qt?

Discuss.
>>
>>34548255
I'm a shy girl but I would never date a 4chan robot.
Best you hide that side of you deep away because your gf will assume you're actually a misogynist
>>
Another shy girl, dating someone I met on 4chan
>>
I dated a shy girl. After giving her some attention she ended up turning into a complete slut.

So yeah. I'd say go for it. Just gotta keep them on a figurative leash.
>>
>>34548507
would you watch anime with me cuddling and laughing?
that's my gf fantasy
>>
I'm shy tee hee :3
>>
>>34548255
I've only seen one actually shy girl and she was not that qt.
We attended the same course.
I had no friends and she somehow managed to talk less than me, she would literally never get off her seat.
>>
>>34548622
was she at least skinny anon?
>>
>>34548656
Skeleton mode.
Short ponytail.
Same clothes almost every day.
>>
>>34548699
pretty qt desu
did you try at least talking to her? stalk her? check if she has a facebook profile and/or a bf?
>>
>>34548507
Surely a reasonable woman would be able to see why a person would have an issue with the state of modern women.
>>
File: IMG_5734.jpg (69KB, 548x546px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5734.jpg
69KB, 548x546px
>>34548255
Do shy girls exist?
Yes

Are they worth dating?
If that's what you're into, sure, why not ?

Are we worth dating to them?
Why don't you ask one, faggot?

Are they just Stacies in disguise?
I'm sure some are, but to say all are is asinine.

Where do you find them?
Internet forums, anime conventions, fucking school, pretty much anywhere.

Can shy girls be qt?
Yes, you mother fucking dumb ass.
>>
>>34548507
Kill yourself

>>34548802
Whats the issue with the state of modern women?
>>
>>34548811
classic phoneposting
>>
File: 1460004771650.jpg (78KB, 447x540px) Image search: [Google]
1460004771650.jpg
78KB, 447x540px
>>34548766
>did you try at least talking to her?
No I didn't want to bother her.
>stalk her? check if she has a facebook profile and/or a bf?
Not really. But her mom, I'm assuming she was her mom, picked her up after classes.
I don't have a facebook profile so I couldn't have checked even if I wanted to.
You sound like a chadbot 2bh.
>>
>>34548255
>I'm nnot s-shy
>I AM A POWERFUL MAGICIAN, and I uh
NEED TO CONCEAL MY PRESENCE
>NOW y-You KNOW MY SECRET
>KAKATEKOI

The fuckin chuuni pose man.
Nice dubs.
>>
>>34548811
you're very rude anon-kun
>>
>>34548881
Only to those asking dumb ass questions
>>
they exist but most likely hard to find, they hide due to the shyness.
>>
>>34548827
>Whats the issue with the state of modern women?

They are often unreasonable combative cunts with rainbow coloured hair.
>>
>>34548255
I'm shy, and it's terrible.
Shy girls are the ones that get bullied first here
>>
>>34548507
do you consider a guy who speaks the truth about female nature and exploitation of men as misogynist? I don't consider myself a hater because I learn to accept women for who they but I am still vocal about the truth and to be honest I am the only guy who can truly love you because I come to understand women far deeper then anyone else and why they behave the way they do.
>>
>girl
>shy

Literally LITERALLY irrelevant.
>>
>>34548827
>Whats the issue with the state of modern women?

society has done a great job at removing many of the consequences women use to suffer before and now they are free to practice their nature without any consequences or responsibilities. society still restricts and makes males responsible but not females.
>>
>>34549093
would you date a feminist
>>
Shy girl here. Currently dating someone, so I guess I am worth dating. Ppl asume I'm stacy, but too shy to be one. I use my looks as a sort of shield so ppl think I'm a normie and they'd leave me alone.

Currently eating lunch at school by myself
>>
>>34549010
If you let /r9k/ bullying get to you, it's your own fault.

Literally who cares about what a bunch of retards on a Mongolian clay bowl forum think?
>>
>>34549351
well all women are feminist or else the rest of the "non-feminist" would have removed what the first and second wave feminist have done. also to be honest I am not interested in dating even though I am the only one who can truly love women because I am aware of all their flaws and who can accept them for who they really are.
>>
>>34549351
>would you date a feminist

"Feminist" seems to be a pretty meaningless label these days.

A lot of reasonable women refer to themselves as feminist, possibly less so now because of the stigma.

But the people who caused that stigma, the blue-haired communist hairy armpitted SJW retards who screech about "mansplaining" also call themselves feminists.

Which one are you referring to?
>>
I've only ever seen precisely two "shy" girls, excluding the obviously deformed or retarded. It was high school and although they sat alone in several classes, if I investigated, they always belonged to a friend group and even had bfs. dorky Brad bfs but still. fembots do NOT exist.
>>
>>34548255
>Do shy girls exist?
It's complicated...
>Are they worth dating?
Read the next answer
>Are they just Stacies in disguise?
Yep. 99.999%. If not straight from the beginning they will become one as soon as they open up a bit more and get confident in social situations.
>>
They exist and you can find them in very conservative muslim countries like Indonesia.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.