[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

r9k is dead

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 22

File: f3f.jpg (1MB, 4092x1960px) Image search: [Google]
f3f.jpg
1MB, 4092x1960px
>Half of the catalog is bait at any given time
>Normalfags run amok
>Robot talk, robot opinions or disdain for normals is met with extreme hostility
>No opposition when people talk about sex and relationships
>every other thread has at least a couple people sperging out at r9k and robots
>every faggot with an agenda comes here to shill his shit (/lgbt/ and /pol/ amongst others)
>mods have abandoned the board and refuse to do anything to improve it

This is it robots. R9k has finally fallen. We didnt listen when the r9k oldfags warned us, and now our only home is destroyed. What now? Where do we go now? Wizchan is slow as fuck and infinitychan is dead. Is this the end of it all?
>>
wizchan has always been the true robot sanctuary, its more robot than this place has ever been or could ever be
>>
>>34548169
lol r u frustated tho?
R U MADDEEE? broham?
no really though you're probably so anally ruptured your causing tsunamis
this board belongs to failed normies
everyone else GET THE FUCK OFF
>>
>>34548216

It definitely has a nice "philosophical" feel about it, but its not like old9k with general posting. Its not a replacement/substitute for r9k. Besides, its on life support anyways, its slow as fuck and has a very small userbase.
>>
>>34548169
So what was /r9k/ like in it's prime?
>>
File: 1402368711904.jpg (9KB, 204x247px) Image search: [Google]
1402368711904.jpg
9KB, 204x247px
It hasn't fallen. I've been on Arcanine since the very beginning. It just transforms.

Newfags don't realize that pre-deletion /r9k/ was essentially a normie /b/. A gentleman's era, sans fedora tipping.

It's only natural that the board is stagnating since the robot removal. Don't forget that brief period right after the removal when we all thought /s4s/ would take over and make it /b/ 2.0. Instead the board resurfaced with a new identity that's a combination of the old board topics and attitude fused with the shitposting and irony of today
>>
>>34548333

It was basically /b/ without the edgy teenagers, trannies, people who have to brag to losers online about who they fucked yesterday and people who feel the need to go on a butthurt rant about robots in every thread. You werent ostracized for being a loser because everyone was a loser. Instead you could shitpost along with your fellow losers and have fun doing so. OC and greentexts were plentiful and it was in general a nice place to be in (if you were a loser virgin of course). It all went to shit when reddit and other boards started coming here for the memes. Since then it has been on a consistent downward spiral and is at this point basically dead.
>>
>>34548448

What. Even pre deletion this place wasnt normie paradise. It was still a robot refuge, most people just didnt talk about it.
>>
>>34548169
This is the most accurate hung I've ever read.
>>
We should fight for the board by posting more robot context then. In order to save the culture of a board you have to live it. Get more active with REEEEEEEEEE-ing normies and post more green texts. We have lower members is the problem. I know the reason I haven't been posting is because I got a BF but that recently ended so welcome back me...
>>
/r9k/ died once /pol/ got so full of redditors that they had to spill over into other boards like /tv/ and /v/
>>
File: 1369101679765.jpg (15KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1369101679765.jpg
15KB, 320x287px
>make a single greentext post
>5 normalfags jump down my throat
>"YOU'RE JUST A BITTER LOSER VIRGIN STOP COMPLAINING"

Yeah, just about done
>>
>>34548924

Reeeeing doesnt do shit. Ideally we should just ignore them all but since there are already too many here to create their own subculture inside r9k the only option is to aggressively derail their threads. Previous time this was done it was extremely effective, we just didnt keep it up long enough. This place still has a good amount of losers with too much free time and NEETs ( http://www.strawpoll.me/11020467/r ), i dont understand why we cant do it again.
>>
>>34548991

This exactly. I fucking hate this shit so much. Why would you even come to a place where you hate everyone? Normalfags are fucking retarded
>>
>>34548991
That or some other loser is trolling you.

But guess it's hard to think that deep.
>>
>>34549051
we need a new place for robots or a board
>>
>>34548169
What if some of us are actually making it, I used to be a robot but at the moment I am transforming to a normie. Life does get better if you put some effort into it.

This is from a 20 year old virgin
>>
>>34549180

Has been tried before, most of them are dead as fuck. It needs to be aggressively shilled or it will die like the rest.
>>
>>34549090
But they're hardly trolling, are they? It's just passive aggressive and condescending normalfags using /r9k/ as a personal blog for their sex crazed adventures and are willing to group attack anyone who disagrees with them because they can't do it on their shitty politically correct mainstream social medias.
>>
>>34548169

Welcome to FunnyJunkChan. Enjoy your stay.
>>
>>34549240

Thats great, but if after having sex and getting friends at college you come back here to brag about your gf and write butthurt rants about the people you used to be a part of, you never really were a robot at heart, just a normalfag with delayed developement. Im not saying you do this, but a large amount of "ex robots" do.

Ideally everyone should look to improve themselves. I seriously doubt that anyone here actually likes being a virgin loser. The thing is, for most of us, thats unfortunately what we are. Until that changes (if ever) we just want a place to have fun at without being bombarded with people's blogposts about who they just fucked yesterday or how much they hate us. You can do all those things on any social media out there, why choose this place in particular?
>>
>>34549421
>Thats great, but if after having sex and getting friends at college you come back here to brag about your gf and write butthurt rants about the people you used to be a part of, you never really were a robot at heart, just a normalfag with delayed developement.

I hate those kind of guys. They always felt inferior because they were virgins, so when they lose it, they turn around a pick on guys like us.

Never trust a guy that feels bad about being a virgin, because they are the types to this this sort of thing.
>>
File: king platypus.jpg (19KB, 247x241px) Image search: [Google]
king platypus.jpg
19KB, 247x241px
>>34549421

Don't worry, he'll be posting his self-congratulatory humble brag in every nogf thread. Forever adding more shit to the pile of shit that is r9k
>>
>>34549243
I think we just need to push hard. Let's start by having a robots general thread for organizing everyone daily, we ignore any normies attempting to derail, then out play them through sheer man-hours
>>
>>34549646

Im in. My idea is to have a small, dedicated "core" group which organizes the whole thing and stays in touch with eachother through some kind of DM app (this is the part where most people back out). I really dont like having identities either, but its necessary if we want this thing to last longer than three days. This kind of stuff is mostly about getting it going, then the rest will pick up on it pretty quickly.
>>
>>34548169
I like it better now. /r9k/ was too depressing. Now it's all fun and memes, but not as retarded as [s4s] lol
>>
Operation: Hack the robot?
>>
File: ie.jpg (48KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
ie.jpg
48KB, 640x640px
i think normies need to take over, or at least robots, for the genderqueers to leave. trannies need to go to an anime forum - they have fucking deviantart, /a/, lgbt, discord, tumblr, steam, mlp brony fanclubs, their local HIV treatment rehabilitation clinic.

hot heterosexuals need to come together
and get rid of this genetic mutation
these viruses must be stopped. they're pests.

they will never end. they need to know their place. it's not okay to waste our time with degenerate shills and unfunny questions about impossibilities. i wouldn't glance at them irl, why would i spend my time reading their thoughts here? they need to find a place to roleplay - robot9001 is not it.
>>
>>34549881

>hot heterosexuals
>hot
>r9k

I agree with the rest though.
>>
>>34549717
It's not like I really have anything in my life worth protecting with anonymity... I'd be down. Discord might work out easiest
>>
>taking anything you see on r9k seriously
I shitpost 24/7

Even the semi serious threads i make i make only to get (You)s

I regularly pretend to be a normalfag just to get (You)s
>>
>>34549646
>Let's start by having a robots general thread for organizing everyone daily, we ignore any normies attempting to derail,
>we ignore any normies attempting to derail,

This is how these threads are going to work
>""fembot"" posts in thread
>get showered with dozens of replies
>replies of betas, angry robots, whiteknights along the thread
>derail

It's just not possible. We should have a place where mentioning your gender is passable of ban.
>>
>>34548216
Is wizchan the first result on google?
I feel like I can't be my true retarded self there.
It has that scary /jp/ aura.
>>
>>34549935

Discord is fine. Post your tag and ill add you. Anyone else who wants to join in on the efforts can post their tag as well.
>>
>>34550030
>It's not possible
Bull, other boards have done it. We're robots not betas let's not write it off before we try

>Mentioning your gender is passive for a ban
I'm not sure if that's necessary sometimes you need to say that shit as part of a green text. We just need to stop all the LGBT and gender fags.
>>
File: 1476521508378.png (246KB, 561x629px) Image search: [Google]
1476521508378.png
246KB, 561x629px
>>34550038
What scary aura? I go over there every now and again and it feels quite comfy to me
>>
>>34550155
>Mfw I haven't had a reason to use discord in awhile so I don't remember it
I'll look it up when I get home
>>
>>34550229
>>34550038

Idk if this is what he means but to me it feels a bit like its a place where "old wise men" discuss deep philosophical questions. Its not really like r9k where funposting and general fuckery is commonplace and acceptable.
>>
>>34548169
>r9k is dead
Robot9000 was a fantastic board.

When moot destroyed it and then reincarnated iut later as Robot9001 it was never the same. This board is as it has always been.

>He didn't study his 4chan history
>>
File: frogman_looks_into_the_camera.png (198KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
frogman_looks_into_the_camera.png
198KB, 550x535px
>>34548533
>OC and greentexts were plentiful
Fuck it was good lad, I remember it- greentexts and greentexts as far as the eye could see...

I could easily spend an afternoon or evening just reading through all the greentexts of a single thread.
>>
>>34550179
I disagree, you can't have a robot friendly community if women are allowed. They will attentionwhore, they will get orbiters left and right, they will make drama, etc. And I don't even hate women, it's just their nature to be like that, they can't avoid it.
>>
File: Derma.png (534KB, 656x496px) Image search: [Google]
Derma.png
534KB, 656x496px
>>34548169
I'm waiting for Tsuki !G5T2yX0e3k
To post again.I have some questions..
>>
>>34550467

They should be allowed imo, but mentioning your gender should be grounds for an immediate temporary ban, repeat offenders should be permabanned. Also anyone who creates an environment that allows women to attentionwhore (asking women to post their opinions on something for example) should also be treated similarly.
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 1024x576px
>>34548169
This is a board for general discussion and stories, in no way, shape or form is /r9k/ explicitly for fat retards and people too ugly to have sex. You aspies may inhabit this board but shilling to the mods about whatever retarded complaints you have wont do anything because everyone is using this board for its intended purpose.

Also you must actually have autism if you don't realize that 80% of "robots" are just roleplay fags pretending to be autistic fat virgins. This isn't your home and it never was.
>>
File: 1284825113707.jpg (94KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1284825113707.jpg
94KB, 800x600px
>>34550440
The greentext era was the downfall of /r9k/. It was when the board stopped being a cozy and intelligent /b/, and started becoming a blog board. It also caused an influx of redditors because people were making screenshots of those greentexts and posting them on reddit.

The Smug Pepe era that came later made sure that the board would never be good again by bringing in an even bigger and more cancerous influx of foreigners.
>>
File: 20170119_112628-480x640.jpg (52KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
20170119_112628-480x640.jpg
52KB, 480x640px
>>34548169
This was never your board, you imbecile. It was never a virgin secret mysogyny clubhouse for talking about tendies and neetbux and pissjugs.

I hate to tell you this, but what you are doing is like using a common laundromat so often you think you live there.

This is a misc. Board. There is no true purpose or meaning to it.
>>
>>34550572
That's very reasonable, anon. I agree 100%
>>
It is pretty much like the /b/day of /r9k/
>>
>>34550588

>This is a board for general discussion and stories

According to the rules, yes. But since when have rules dictated board culture? /pol/ is according to the rules a place for respectful political discussions of any kind. Guess what will happen if a leftist goes to /pol/ to talk about how cool leftism is. He will be shat on and ostracized until he leaves, and no one will see this as unusual or unacceptable, nor would you.

Board culture> rules. R9k is by board culture a place for virgins and social rejects. Its not only for discussing those two things, but it is definitely geared towards that kind of crowd and is not ment to be a place where you can vent about your insecurities or find something to sperg out about to feel better about your failures in life

>You aspies may inhabit this board but shilling to the mods about whatever retarded complaints you have wont do anything because everyone is using this board for its intended purpose.

So you recognize that a majority of this board consist of "fat virgins too ugly to have sex", you also clearly hate them and you clearly hate the board culture as well. What exactly drives you to come here then? You hate everything about this place. Dont you think it makes more sense to go to a place which you actually like?

>Also you must actually have autism if you don't realize that 80% of "robots" are just roleplay fags pretending to be autistic fat virgins. This isn't your home and it never was.

Now you're contradicting yourself. You just admitted that this board mainly consist of "fat virgins too ugly to have sex", but now they are mostly trolls and not actually "fat virgins too ugly to have sex"? Regardless of that you are wrong anyways, see this http://www.strawpoll.me/11020467/r
>>
>>34550741

Friendly reminder to ignore fatman posts. This guy comes here to pimp his gf for attention on an imageboard for virgin losers. Classic attentionwhore, ignore and hide posts.

>inb4 why did you reply then

So you dont have to.
>>
>>34550869
Just ignore the normies friend
>>
>>34551039

Im mainly posting for other robots to see, so they in turn can repost it when the same old, tired arguments get made as to why r9k really doesnt belong to robots. We have to start somewhere right
>>
Any board that allows normies to get a foothold in it will end up like this, i dont know why you niggers are surprised
>>
Just give it up man.
We can't win.
>>
>>34550963
Part of the campaign to bring back old r9k by getting faggots too mad to stay
>>
>thread just dropped 4 pages in a couple minutes

Is this getting slid or does it just feel that way
>>
>>34549421
Speaking as a man who has blossomed since he started browsing /r9k/ about six years ago, please understand that we, too, are tired of shills and agendas on /r9k/, and just want to post feels of all sorts.
>>
>>34551870

Not the guy you are replying to but i agree with him. If you come here to brag about having sex you shouldnt come here anymore. Its great that some robots are able to improve themselves, but if you cannot identify with the board anymore after that then you should really just go somewhere else instead of trying to change this place into normie sex and relationship blog #3897683637
>>
File: SugarTits (128)-400x242.jpg (26KB, 400x242px) Image search: [Google]
SugarTits (128)-400x242.jpg
26KB, 400x242px
>>34550963
You mean her?
>>
>>34549881
Mike "Alternative Lifestyle? Alternated Current." Pence will handle it, anon.
>>
>tfw we will never have another /mr9ga/ to remove normies
c-caw
>>
>>34553122

As much as that caw shit was retarded it actually worked. If we kept that up for only two weeks we would have purged more than half of the normalshits here.
>>
>>34553353
Now we can't even form a robot general without being attacked. It's over.
>>
>>34553384

Im not willing to give up yet. Its always darkest before the don robro.
>>
>>34553514
Sadly, most robots have given up. But robots like you give me some hope at least.
>>
>>34553549

Its up to you and me to do what is necessary. We have to drive the normalshits back to the gates of Normordor.

You sound like you at least care about this stuff, so why not help out a bit? It helps if you see it as more of a fun thing to do like the lejunchan raids in 2007 and onwards. Thats how i see it at least. Most of us have too much free time anyways, so why not.
>>
>>34553645
Hmmm. I'm interested, it isn't like we are going to lose anymore than we already lost. Yeah. That would be great.
>>
>>34553689

Do you have a discord? If yes drop your tag and ill add you, from there we can work a bit more cohesively.
>>
>>34553741
Yeah actually I own a server with some people that might be able to help out.
>>
>>34548169
Off you pop then. Cheerio!
>>
>>34553776

That sounds great. Tbh this isnt really complicated, we just need some dedicated shitposters, once the hypetrain is rolling the rest will follow quickly.
>>
>>34553741
Here is the invite to it:
https://discord.gg/vkB7M
>>
>>34548169
haha what now faggot you're safe space is a mess
>>
>>34553834

>safe space

What did he meme by this?
>>
>>34553899
It's like you don't read the thread at all. /r9k/ was never for robots they just came and said it was. It was ment to be like /b/ but more feels but now it's just faggots whining about how life is so unfair and why they don't have a gf.
>>
>>34554009

Lets assume thats true. It sounds like you dont like this type of community. Why come here then?
>>
File: triumvirate.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
triumvirate.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
they need to go.

i came here wanting to read about robots and all it did was restore my hate for queers and lgbt. trans, trap, gay, sissies, hiv, whatever the fuck - they're all the same strain.

all they have done is reignite my abhorrence & enmity for their diseased, crossdressing, scam-on-amazon-for-a-steam-game minds. lowest of the low.
>>
>>34554247
to make fun of sociopaths ses
>>
File: 1484433542575.png (1MB, 700x1217px) Image search: [Google]
1484433542575.png
1MB, 700x1217px
>>34548216
wizchan is a lot different than r9k. Iit's more philosophical and focused on more serious NEET topics like trying to make money or discussing lifestyles. r9k-tier stuff usually isn't welcome there.

r9k can still be fixed. we can start by posting threads like these regularly. Lately the jannies have been deleting trap threads which is nice.
>>
File: fastest_pepe.jpg (22KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
fastest_pepe.jpg
22KB, 600x600px
>>34548169

>r9k is dead
Implying that /r9k/ was ever a good board. It was always shit and you are just pissed because now it's a different kind of shit.

If you don't like it you can always leave and never come back.
>>
>>34553122
>/mr9ga/

what was this about?
>>
>>34554534
>being this new
A bunch of robots forming a group where they spammed birds on normie and gay threads in an attempt to get them out. It lasted for about a week back in late 2015.
>>
>>34554393

But anon, dont you realize that YOU are the sociopath? We are just sad lonely men.
>>
>>34553122
That shit was annoying. A lot of that wasn't even aimed at normies.
>>
>>34554648
>A lot of that wasn't even aimed at normies.
Ah, so I keep hearing this, but every person that posted this same statement was either a trapfaggot or a woman. You think you must be a robot, huh?
>>
why don't they just make a fucking trap chan? oh because they wouldn't be able to scam or get hit on by normal people? desperately need opinions on whether they look 'feminine' enough while tucking in their inverted micropenis? like they try so fucking hard to convert people to faggotry it's mind-blowing how deluded they are. i guess all that fecal impact to the brain has fucked up their cog ability. i feel bad for their families.

>>34554610
fuck off victim fuck. so annoying when grown men and underage retards talk about anime 24/7, do nothing to improve their lives, think dressing up in a skirt and ribbons will make their lives change, and attempt to hook in men by looking as close to a female as possible. your entire life, your entire identity is based upon deception. make a fucking containment board and ask your sugar daddy for funds.

sometimes i wish 4chan was irl so you would then understand,
but that would make you rping cringelords disappear because the virtual veil is gone ;)
>>
File: dude what.jpg (174KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
dude what.jpg
174KB, 1533x961px
>>34554815
>mfw this whole post
>>
File: bump.png (51KB, 1535x124px) Image search: [Google]
bump.png
51KB, 1535x124px
>>34548169
what's the most original way I can bump this thread?
>>
>dissatisfied with the state of r9k
>instead of creating an good thread that encourages participation and maybe some OC create one based around bitching about shitty threads

Bravo OP
>>
File: 2017-02-01 13_34_58-?Blacked.com.png (257KB, 1488x906px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-01 13_34_58-?Blacked.com.png
257KB, 1488x906px
>>34548169

yeah, it's dead op. it became a normie circle jerk.

it's disgusting and embarrassing.
>>
>>34554678
I am neither. My posts never indicated that I was a normie, a trap, a woman, or even a faggot.
>>
>>34554815

Dude, r9k is against trannyspam and /lgbt/ shit. Calm your autism.
>>
>>34555612
r9k IS trannyspam and lgbt
sorry if i misquoted but this shit is trannyheaven

they're always fucking up the vibes
>>
>>34555653

Thats a small group of people who spam their shit over and over again. Nobody likes them.
>>
>>34555653
What the fuck happened? Was this place raided by /lgbt/?
>>
>>34555674

Read OP's pic.
>>
Pretty much what this anon says >>34549981
How many times have we had a thread like this, /r9k/ just can't be saved. Might as well stop trying to fix it and just shitpost everyone you hate in this godforsaken place
>>
>>34555674
i wouldn't say raid so much as a perpetually unfilterable presence which adds to the inevitable decay of life, and the internet. devoid of sympathy
>>
>>34555555
Nothing here just using the top page to search for the get.
>>
>>34555740

Its just fun like back in the lejunchan days anon. Fun+saving our board, whats not to like?
>>
File: Feels enlightened.jpg (107KB, 500x637px) Image search: [Google]
Feels enlightened.jpg
107KB, 500x637px
>>34548169
The solution is simple. Merely hide their threads and post and banish them to the shadow realm that is the hidden catalog. Don't give them (you)'s and essentially they'll be back on /b/ or /soc/ or /lgbt/ or wherever the hell it is that they are from.

Think about it. This is no different from any of the raid wars of the past like july 4th tumblr raid or /pol/ harbor. Attention feeds them. It's time they starved.
>>
>>34550612

Newfag greentexting was around wayyyy before that. You have no idea what those 2 were talking about. Stop.
>>
I'd advise all robots in here to lurk the 25+ robot threads.
That's where a lot of good users gather and we could actually make something happen to get normies outta here.

This place is unmoderated, almost. We can spam anything. From gore to pizza
>>
>>34557582
I've been on /r9k/ since the very first day it was created. I stand by my previous post that when greentexting became omnipresent, the board's quality went down.
>>
File: 1478700899320.jpg (14KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1478700899320.jpg
14KB, 320x320px
>>34550612
>It was when the board stopped being a cozy and intelligent /b/
You're not one of those faggots that think the whole "smart and sophisticated board" shit was cool, are you?
>>
>>34558447
Yes, I am. It was a lot better than this "robot" crap, which doesn't even make any sense. There's only one "robot", and it's the script which prevents us from repeating the same messages.
>>
>>34548448
>tfw we will never go back to funny high school stories and actual feel story threads
>tfw everyone left and the only people left are complete retards

where did everyone go

there's some secret *chan somewhere that's really active with comfy stories and banter right? is that where everyone is? what's it called

I'm getting tired of underage (You) collectors and anime retards and trannies and 329 interracial porn threads and every other thread that's posted every single day and yet without fail always manages 300+ replies

please someone direct me to the secret club
>>
>>34558922
I havent found it yet.

Everything devolves into a circlejerk and i always inevitably return to shitposting
>>
I'm almost sure the "fembot" threads are shilling. The number of posters on those threads is about the same everyday.
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.